WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID Vaccines Among American Healthcare Workers! Pregnant Women Included Mon 9:37 am +

So, who are you blaming for this?
Trump and Pence said it was a "medical miracle" and Trump took credit for rushing it through, so....

Imagine that, you can't show where I am a Rumpist.
I was answering a question. I didn't call you a Rumpist.

That's twice now. You're very, very sensitive.

I'm not sensitive at all. I just don't allow folks to drive by and be stupid.

The first week of injecting American healthcare workers with the experimental illegal Pfizer mRNA vaccine has resulted in over 3000 of these healthcare workers reporting that they were injured to the extent that they could not continue on their jobs and perform normal activities, requiring care from a doctor or healthcare worker.

This report is directly from the CDC and was published yesterday, December 19, 2020.

If the staffing issues and overcrowding at hospitals across the U.S. were being over-exaggerated in the Pharma-controlled corporate media in recent weeks to instill fear over COVID to the public, that is all about to change as the next phase of the experimental COVID vaccine trials is being conducted on the American public, starting with healthcare workers this past week.

Because according to this CDC report, the healthcare system just lost over 3000 staff due to the experimental COVID vaccine, and not COVID itself.

Using healthcare workers as the first human lab rats in the public was obviously planned from the start. Those trained in the dogma of the pharmaceutical industry, at least many of them, were able to roll up their sleeves and get this experimental vaccine and be convinced that the side effects are “normal” and for the “greater good,” because that is what their training has taught them.

This will also lead to REAL hospital over-crowding as more and more of these healthcare workers will not be able to show up for work next week, and probably the weeks ahead, and the pharma-controlled corporate media will spin this as being due to the rising “cases” of COVID to convince the general public to line up and get this vaccine.

You dumbasses were warned.
The problem is trump and his pressure to use the vaccine immediately. Moderna and Pfizer had the vaccine in December of 2019 and had begun trials. Obviously, the timeline has been pushed forward
and problems will be addressed as we move forward. However, trump wants credit for his "Warp Speed" no matter what.

He can have it, Rump deserves it.

So, who are you blaming for this?
Trump and Pence said it was a "medical miracle" and Trump took credit for rushing it through, so....

Imagine that, you can't show where I am a Rumpist.
I was answering a question. I didn't call you a Rumpist.

That's twice now. You're very, very sensitive.

I'm not sensitive at all. I just don't allow folks to drive by and be stupid.
There you go again.

I answered a question. If this causes you this degree of trauma, perhaps you shouldn't read my posts.

Maybe stop being such a drama queen. You're derailing your own thread.

The first week of injecting American healthcare workers with the experimental illegal Pfizer mRNA vaccine has resulted in over 3000 of these healthcare workers reporting that they were injured to the extent that they could not continue on their jobs and perform normal activities, requiring care from a doctor or healthcare worker.

This report is directly from the CDC and was published yesterday, December 19, 2020.

If the staffing issues and overcrowding at hospitals across the U.S. were being over-exaggerated in the Pharma-controlled corporate media in recent weeks to instill fear over COVID to the public, that is all about to change as the next phase of the experimental COVID vaccine trials is being conducted on the American public, starting with healthcare workers this past week.

Because according to this CDC report, the healthcare system just lost over 3000 staff due to the experimental COVID vaccine, and not COVID itself.

Using healthcare workers as the first human lab rats in the public was obviously planned from the start. Those trained in the dogma of the pharmaceutical industry, at least many of them, were able to roll up their sleeves and get this experimental vaccine and be convinced that the side effects are “normal” and for the “greater good,” because that is what their training has taught them.

This will also lead to REAL hospital over-crowding as more and more of these healthcare workers will not be able to show up for work next week, and probably the weeks ahead, and the pharma-controlled corporate media will spin this as being due to the rising “cases” of COVID to convince the general public to line up and get this vaccine.

It's not directly from CDC. It does link to the CDC but it's the instructions and limitations of the Vaccine's use, distribution and storage. Damn, can't you read your own link? It's directly from Health Impact News. Let's look at the rating.

Health Impact News
con2.png

pseudo5.png

Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

I found it on the CDC site: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-12/slides-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf

Of course, there's this caveat at the end: "The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Take it as you will.

Trump took a vaccine..or rather, medical treatment but everyone scream NOOOOOOOOOO. Hyrdosomethingorother. But nope...no way....trump said so so orange man bad. Now they have 3000 sick people due a vaccine rushed when they could have gien the same meds he took.

That isn't what the CDC report says.

Trump took a vaccine..or rather, medical treatment but everyone scream NOOOOOOOOOO. Hyrdosomethingorother. But nope...no way....trump said so so orange man bad. Now they have 3000 sick people due a vaccine rushed when they could have gien the same meds he took.

1) I don't think there's much evidence that Trump taking hydroxychloroquine cured, or even helped, his case of COVID
2) I'm pretty sure Trump got treatment beyond simply being given hydroxychloroquine. He's the president. He's going to get the best treatments.
3) Even if hydroxychloroquine is effective in treating a COVID infection, that's very different from getting a vaccine. A vaccine is meant to prevent an infection rather than treat one after a person has it
4) Weren't there supposed to be people who actually got sicker when using hydroxychloroquine in one or two studies? I wonder how many people may have had adverse effects of similar severity to what the 3000 vaccine recipients have had

Hydroxychloroquine is not really an alternative to vaccination. One is a treatment, one is a preventative. :dunno:

1) I don't think there's much evidence that Trump taking hydroxychloroquine cured, or even helped, his case of COVID
2) I'm pretty sure Trump got treatment beyond simply being given hydroxychloroquine. He's the president. He's going to get the best treatments.
3) Even if hydroxychloroquine is effective in treating a COVID infection, that's very different from getting a vaccine. A vaccine is meant to prevent an infection rather than treat one after a person has it
4) Weren't there supposed to be people who actually got sicker when using hydroxychloroquine in one or two studies? I wonder how many people may have had adverse effects of similar severity to what the 3000 vaccine recipients have had

Hydroxychloroquine is not really an alternative to vaccination. One is a treatment, one is a preventative. :dunno:
ok. Whatever.

ok. Whatever.

LOL, that's not exactly an in-depth response. :p

ok. Whatever.

LOL, that's not exactly an in-depth response. :p
You missed my point...or I missed yours. At this moment, it isn't worth going back and forth because 1) I'm lazy and 2) I feel like shit. Back/hip is killing me and I took a vicodin. :laugh:

I was always sick in bed after the smallpox vaccine, Gracie, but it only lasted about a day. Fever, weakness, is what I remember. No one threw a fit about it. You must have had those vaccines, too. Do you remember them? It goes away fairly quickly although the gross pox on your arm took weeks.

Wow incredible these healthcare workers were that stupid.they obviously have been brainwashed their whole lives that the government and medical establishment is looking out for them. Those 3000 plus will be dead in a few years,count on it.

It's not directly from CDC. It does link to the CDC but it's the instructions and limitations of the Vaccine's use, distribution and storage. Damn, can't you read your own link? It's directly from Health Impact News. Let's look at the rating.

Health Impact News
con2.png

pseudo5.png

Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

Yawn.

Trolls like him keep proving in spades they have no interest in what the best doctors say,just what the idiot box in the living room tells them is gospel truth to them. :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
Look at these dipshits, they can't make up their minds about defending or denigrating Rump. You people are idiots.

Ignorance could be a terminal condition for some - You among I suspect

Perhaps they wanna to use Tiffany's vote next time around so can't admit a vax killed her.

Forum List

Back