I am so tired of people needing facts, evidence, and verification.

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
The Solarwinds hack wasn't done by Russia or China. It was done by the deep-state NSA. There are already deep-state "witnesses" coming forward about the so-called "lax security" at Solarwinds and how they ignored warnings from security experts. This is going to be used to finally get it so the NSA can take control of all private internet traffic. They will require all private entities (businesses and people) to have government created sensors and firewalls installed. This is what CISA's/FEMA's EINSTEIN IV is all about. They will say all traffic needs to be sent to government security analysts who will monitor the traffic for bad actors and take appropriate actions to block them on the firewalls when needed. This is how they will take control of everything and we will no longer have any free speech. It will also make it much more difficult for our russian friends to infiltrate government networks in their efforts to liberate us from our oppressive CCP run Biden government.

SAY NO TO FEMA NETWORK DEVICES AND WALMART PRISON CAMPS!

This is will be the prevailing theory within the next few weeks. Get on board now so you can claim to be an early adopter.

Do we really need evidence to know that is an absolute statement of fact? If you can't prove it isn't true, then it in fact 100% true. I wouldn't just say stuff that I don't believe to be factual factish-based facts.

There. It's settled. This is now a fact that is no longer up for discussion or debate.

Do we really need evidence to know that is an absolute statement of fact? If you can't prove it isn't true, then it in fact 100% true. I wouldn't just say stuff that I don't believe to be factual factish-based facts.
In this world, it depends on whose side you're on whether or not it's evidence- or fact based.

Is it just me, or can anyone actually read the following without having a sudden image of some cartoon figure with the dumb look come to mind?

Quote from the linked article:
"Cybersecurity researchers also said they’ve discovered flaws with SolarWinds’s security practices. One of them, Vinoth Kumar, said he notified SolarWinds in 2019 that the password to one of its servers had leaked online. The password, according to Kumar, was “solarwinds123.” SolarWinds told Kumar that the password had been visible due to a “misconfiguration,” and removed it."

Something about working for a company called Solarwinds, and creatively coming up with: Solarwinds123 as a password doesn't sound very smart- lol you have to be kidding! After all of the info put out over the past decade or more about easy passwords=easy access wow.....somebody was asleep at the wheel-or at least one of the wheels using that ridiculous password.

And this from linked article stated by Jake Williams, a former hacker for the U.S. National Security Agency: Security is a cost center, not a profit center,” Williams said. “I think that probably has a lot to do with it. An underlying problem at SolarWinds has probably crept in through some missing security best practice.” Now there is some truth for you. What isn't profitable for a company might not fit into a business agenda, even when it's the smart/right thing to do.

My password at my bank is 1234. Coincidentally that's the same password on my luggage!
I can understand the luggage, but bank? Aye Aye Captain, but are ye sure ye want to maintain course? lol Well, I have to say my ATM password isn't easy, but I'll admit to also checking to make sure nobody is hiding in the bushes ready to ambush lol

What's the password baby?
My password at my bank is 1234. Coincidentally that's the same password on my luggage!
I can understand the luggage, but bank? Aye Aye Captain, but are ye sure ye want to maintain course? lol Well, I have to say my ATM password isn't easy, but I'll admit to also checking to make sure nobody is hiding in the bushes ready to ambush lol

The Solarwinds hack wasn't done by Russia or China. It was done by the deep-state NSA. There are already deep-state "witnesses" coming forward about the so-called "lax security" at Solarwinds and how they ignored warnings from security experts. This is going to be used to finally get it so the NSA can take control of all private internet traffic. They will require all private entities (businesses and people) to have government created sensors and firewalls installed. This is what CISA's/FEMA's EINSTEIN IV is all about. They will say all traffic needs to be sent to government security analysts who will monitor the traffic for bad actors and take appropriate actions to block them on the firewalls when needed. This is how they will take control of everything and we will no longer have any free speech. It will also make it much more difficult for our russian friends to infiltrate government networks in their efforts to liberate us from our oppressive CCP run Biden government.

SAY NO TO FEMA NETWORK DEVICES AND WALMART PRISON CAMPS!

This is will be the prevailing theory within the next few weeks. Get on board now so you can claim to be an early adopter.

There. It's settled. This is now a fact that is no longer up for discussion or debate.
Yours has a paywall--this one doesn't

It's hard to believe the sensitive government agencies that continued doing business with a company that had lax security measures (there's nothing about a 123 password, though, OP). Although one expert did say it might not have been discovered anyway, it was that clever.

(there's nothing about a 123 password, though, OP).
From the OP's linked article:
"One of them, Vinoth Kumar, said he notified SolarWinds in 2019 that the password to one of its servers had leaked online. The password, according to Kumar, was “solarwinds123.” SolarWinds told Kumar that the password had been visible due to a “misconfiguration,” and removed it."

"One of them, Vinoth Kumar, said he notified SolarWinds in 2019 that the password to one of its servers had leaked online. The password, according to Kumar, was “solarwinds123.” SolarWinds told Kumar that the password had been visible due to a “misconfiguration,” and removed it."
Thanks Claire.

Forum List

Back