WAR ON DRUGS WIN: WOMAN BODY CAVITY SEARCHED IN PARKING LOT YIELDS .02 OZ OF POT

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
HUZZAH!

It starts off with a traffic stop. And ends with the police codnducting a body cavity search in the parking lot of a gas station against the womans consent.

It gets weirder, because the police claims she consented to spread eagle in a parking lot because who cares about modesty right? I saw 3 vaginas on the way to work...its normal. But they charged her with resisting arrest too! How did she consent to search and resist?

Heres the story: Texas Woman Says Cops Doing Body Cavity Search Without Her Consent Sexually Assaulted Her

A 21-year-old Texas woman with no criminal record has accused Harris County cops of pulling her over for allegedly running a stop sign, claiming they smelled pot, then conducting a body cavity search on her in a gas station parking lot, the Guardian reports. "I feel like they sexually assaulted me," Charnesia Corley tells KTRK, adding she didn't consent to it. "It's the most serious search you can do under our constitution and should be done in a sterile environment," her attorney adds, per the Guardian. "You sure can't do it in public by the side of the road." The sheriff's office story: A male deputy pulled Corley over, thought he smelled weed in the car, placed her in his vehicle, and searched her car for nearly an hour, per theHouston Chronicle. He found nothing, then said he smelled weed in the patrol car, and called a female deputy to conduct a cavity search (a sheriff's rep says Corley consented to a strip search, per the Guardian).

That's when Corley says the worst began. The female deputy reportedly told Corley to pull her pants down; Corley says she hesitated because she was cuffed and had no underwear on. The female deputy then allegedly said, "If you don't open [your legs], I'm going to break them," per theGuardian. A backup deputy helped hold Corley's legs for the search, her lawyer says. "A body cavity search by the side of the road—I can't imagine a circumstance where that would be constitutional," an ACLU of Texas director tells the Chronicle. Even the Harris County Deputies' Organization president tells the paper the case is "kind of shocking": Protocol says deputies should bring suspects to a county substation for a cavity search or even to HQ, which has a microwave scanner. Corley was arrested for marijuana possession (cops say they found 0.02 ounces of pot, but didn't specify where) and resisting arrest; she plans to file a complaint with Internal Affairs.

0.02? Maybe that scrapped off the officer's finger from a previous arrest? How did they know to look there? Smell?

0.02? Maybe that scrapped off the officer's finger from a previous arrest? How did they know to look there? Smell?

Whats worse is they said they found the weed but didnt specify where. The second car must've brought some

This is the first CFAG thread in which I can find agreement.

The drug war is bullshit. Bothering this woman for a flake of pot is official oppression, let alone what amounts to a sexual assault.

There may be a lot more to the story, but detaining people because you smell weed is a lame practice and if the moonbats actually manage to get any of their policies implimented I would back that one.

So would Rand Paul incidentally.

Here's hoping every possible legal means are used to pursue, prosecute and punish these miscreants. The absurd, hypocritical prohibition on marijuana aside, this conduct on the part of public servants merits the maximum publicity as a warning to others who would misuse their position of trust and power.

HUZZAH!

Corley was arrested for marijuana possession (cops say they found 0.02 ounces of pot, but didn't specify where) and resisting arrest; she plans to file a complaint with Internal Affairs.
Internal Affairs. This is really funny. Let's get this straight, Charmisa gets pulled over in a car that smells like pot wearing no panties and they find some in her 'crack'.

Of course she's going to complain to Internal Affairs.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HUZZAH!

Corley was arrested for marijuana possession (cops say they found 0.02 ounces of pot, but didn't specify where) and resisting arrest; she plans to file a complaint with Internal Affairs.
Internal Affairs. This is really funny. Let's get this straight, Charmisa gets pulled over in a car that smells like pot wearing no panties and they find some in her 'crack'.

Of course she's going to complain to Internal Affairs.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1. Do you believe there is a law against not wearing undergarments.
2. They didnt say where they found it. My guess is in their own pocket
3. IA will be all over it and maybe punish them with paid vacation or retirement

Good one CC. I haven't laughed like that in a week. Thanks.
I'm sure you laugh harder whenever you see your face in the mirror. Are you admitting you havent brushed your teeth or washed your face in a week?
Seriously, is that like an Onion site? I think someone made up that story. Is here actually women called Charmisa who drives around smoking which she hides in her twat and now is complaining to Internal Affairs. This has to be made up!:biggrin:

On a serious note, pot should be legalized, but not driving high.

I'm sure you laugh harder whenever you see your face in the mirror. Are you admitting you havent brushed your teeth or washed your face in a week?
Seriously, is that like an Onion site? I think someone made up that story. Is here actually women called Charmisa who drives around smoking which she hides in her twat and now is complaining to Internal Affairs. This has to be made up!:biggrin:

Seriously? Are you stupid or something? All you have to do is follow the link to find out its a real story.

Texas deputy forced woman to have vaginal cavity search after they smelled cannabis Daily Mail Online

You cant smoke .02 oz of weed silly ass

Apparently it can be shoved, along with other things, into body cavities, a trick you no doubt learned in prison. I like the site Newser: Read Less, Learn More. You idiots!

Great stuff!!

Apparently it can be shoved, along with other things, into body cavities, a trick you no doubt learned in prison. I like the site Newser: Read Less, Learn More. You idiots!

Great stuff!!

Apparently you just like to make up stories that arent in the story. First it was panties, now its smoking an unsmokable amount of weed next its going to be about her split ends or her zodiac sign

Forum List

Back