WAR ON DRUGS WIN: WOMAN BODY CAVITY SEARCHED IN PARKING LOT YIELDS .02 OZ OF POT

Keep them coming! I've little doubt Charmise and her 0.02 grams in her crack will become a national outcry of BLM!

The Internal Affairs investigation will no doubt trounce the several investigations of Holder and the race-pimp who has taken his place. I am very excited!

Here's hoping every possible legal means are used to pursue, prosecute and punish these miscreants. The absurd, hypocritical prohibition on marijuana aside, this conduct on the part of public servants merits the maximum publicity as a warning to others who would misuse their position of trust and power.

I agree. What the police did to this woman went far beyond mere disrespect and insensitivity. Their actions were unconscionable. According to the article:

“Even the Harris County Deputies' Organization president tells the paper the case is 'kind of shocking'. Protocol says deputies should bring suspects to a county substation for a cavity search or even to HQ, which has a microwave scanner.”

Heads will roll on this one. Count on it.

Civil suit? You betcha.
You idiots have taken a 'funny' story handled by third rate media, Newsie, "Read less, learn more", and Daily Mail, the Brit version of National Enquirer, into a human rights crisis.

The pot in the panty-less 'Charmisas' pot-laden crack is obviously a matter for Internal Affairs.

Fodder for the BLM crowd not doubt! Go with it to express your righteous indignation! :)

Skanks Vaginas Matter[SVM} ! I love it!
Meathead, what these police assholes did was humiliating and degrading to any human race. They should fire these uncivilized bad cops.
I saw this on CNN last night with Don Lemon not from third rate media.
Don Lemon asked her if they found anything illegal on her. She went around give different answer but ultimately she said NO they found nothing on me. She could have answered, I don't have any idea how they came up with 2oz.

It was .02 Oz of weed. I think thats like a crumb. Good cop police keeping the streets clean of weed amounting to almost zero

Here's hoping every possible legal means are used to pursue, prosecute and punish these miscreants. The absurd, hypocritical prohibition on marijuana aside, this conduct on the part of public servants merits the maximum publicity as a warning to others who would misuse their position of trust and power.

I agree. What the police did to this woman went far beyond mere disrespect and insensitivity. Their actions were unconscionable. According to the article:

“Even the Harris County Deputies' Organization president tells the paper the case is 'kind of shocking'. Protocol says deputies should bring suspects to a county substation for a cavity search or even to HQ, which has a microwave scanner.”

Civil suit? You betcha.
You idiots have taken a 'funny' story handled by third rate media, Newsie, "Read less, learn more", and Daily Mail, the Brit version of National Enquirer, into a human rights crisis.

The pot in the panty-less 'Charmisas' pot-laden crack is obviously a matter for Internal Affairs.

Fodder for the BLM crowd not doubt! Go with it to express your righteous indignation! :)

Meathead, what these police assholes did was humiliating and degrading to any human race. They should fire these uncivilized bad cops.
Don Lemon asked her if they found anything illegal on her. She went around give different answer but ultimately she said NO they found nothing on me. She could have answered, I don't have any idea how they came up with 2oz.
Sure, that's what happened. After all, we have the word of a 21-year old named Charmisa who wasn't wearing panties is a car reeking of pot saying that the cops found it up her crack.

Seriously, this looks like the outrage of Bland, Martin and Brown look legit.

Idiots!

Civil suit? You betcha.

Sure, that's what happened. After all, we have the word of a 21-year old named Charmisa who wasn't wearing panties is a car reeking of pot saying that the cops found it up her crack.

Idiots!

I have always acknowledged that I am not the brightest bulb in the chandelier; however, when you call me an idiot you are going a tad too far.

I suggest that you might look at the evidence of record a little differently after you get your JD (Juris Doctorate) and pass the Bar as I did.

What we know independently of the victim (and she was a victim) is that she was given a cavity search in a parking lot in violation of established police department protocol. Even if she had consented to the invasive search the officers should face disciplinary action. Here is where you and I will argue: You believe the officers who said she gave her consent and I believe her when she said she didn't. You believe that this woman effectively told the police, “Hey if you want to put your fingers in my pussy right here in the parking lot, that's fine by me.” I'm not buying into that. I doubt that any woman would say that, especially a woman who had incriminating evidence hidden in her hidden parts.

There is one more issue here: Those who are trained in the law don't give a royal damn about consent. Consent is meaningless. The only thing that has legal significance is INFORMED and UNCOERCED consent. I don't have the time to educate you on the finer aspects of the law; however, as someone who does understand the law I can assure you that proving there was no informed and uncoerced consent will be a cakewalk for any defense attorney.

When the young woman wins her civil suit - and she will - I will remind you of your position. Until then I am done with you and this thread.

Civil suit? You betcha.

Idiots!

I have always acknowledged that I am not the brightest bulb in the chandelier; however, when you call me an idiot you are going a tad too far.

I suggest that you might look at the evidence of record a little differently after you get your JD (Juris Doctorate) and pass the Bar as I did.

What we know independently of the victim (and she was a victim) is that she was given a cavity search in a parking lot in violation of established police department protocol. Even if she had consented to the invasive search the officers should face disciplinary action. Here is where you and I will argue: You believe the officers who said she gave her consent and I believe her when she said she didn't. You believe that this woman effectively told the police, “Hey if you want to put your fingers in my pussy right here in the parking lot, that's fine by me.” I'm not buying into that. I doubt that any woman would say that, especially a woman who had incriminating evidence hidden in her hidden parts.

There is one more issue here: Those who are trained in the law don't give a royal damn about consent. Consent is meaningless. The only thing that has legal significance is INFORMED and UNCOERCED consent. I don't have the time to educate you on the finer aspects of the law; however, as someone who does understand the law I can assure you that proving there was no informed and uncoerced consent will be a cakewalk for any defense attorney.

When the young woman wins her civil suit - and she will - I will remind you of your position. Until then I am done with you and this thread.
Sorry, when you tell me you're a lawyer and that consent is meaningless in law in the same breath is silly. People can waive the fourth amendment rights if they're stupid enough, and I have every reason to suspect the pantyless and stoned Ms Charmisa's bulb is less bright than either one of ours.

And if that doesn't work...I honestly hopes she gets herself a good hunting rifle. Say.,..something suitable for taking down swine from long range.

Idiots!

No, actually: we have the word of a couple of rapists that there was any odor whatsoever in her car!

Forum List

Back