WAR ON DRUGS WIN: WOMAN BODY CAVITY SEARCHED IN PARKING LOT YIELDS .02 OZ OF POT

Good one CC. I haven't laughed like that in a week. Thanks.
I'm sure you laugh harder whenever you see your face in the mirror. Are you admitting you havent brushed your teeth or washed your face in a week?
Seriously, is that like an Onion site? I think someone made up that story. Is here actually women called Charmisa who drives around smoking which she hides in her twat and now is complaining to Internal Affairs. This has to be made up!:biggrin:

On a serious note, pot should be legalized, but not driving high.

You cant smoke .02 oz of weed silly ass
Apparently it can be shoved, along with other things, into body cavities, a trick you no doubt learned in prison. I like the site Newser: Read Less, Learn More. You idiots!

Great stuff!!

Apparently you just like to make up stories that arent in the story. First it was panties, now its smoking an unsmokable amount of weed next its going to be about her split ends or her zodiac sign
Come on, this is even better than Asc's jungle bunny civilizations. Seriously.:biggrin:

I found the person who smokes .02 oz of weed. We need more enforcement

images

That Ant right.

Cops who would do something like this deserve anything bad that can happen to a cop. Narcs are the scumbags of law enforcement -- especially those who hurt people for discreet possession of marijuana.

This forced body search is a particularly disgusting example of police oppression. It is the kind of thing that can turn someone against all cops, simply by association.

HUZZAH!

It starts off with a traffic stop. And ends with the police codnducting a body cavity search in the parking lot of a gas station against the womans consent.

It gets weirder, because the police claims she consented to spread eagle in a parking lot because who cares about modesty right? I saw 3 vaginas on the way to work...its normal. But they charged her with resisting arrest too! How did she consent to search and resist?

Heres the story: Texas Woman Says Cops Doing Body Cavity Search Without Her Consent Sexually Assaulted Her

A 21-year-old Texas woman with no criminal record has accused Harris County cops of pulling her over for allegedly running a stop sign, claiming they smelled pot, then conducting a body cavity search on her in a gas station parking lot, the Guardian reports. "I feel like they sexually assaulted me," Charnesia Corley tells KTRK, adding she didn't consent to it. "It's the most serious search you can do under our constitution and should be done in a sterile environment," her attorney adds, per the Guardian. "You sure can't do it in public by the side of the road." The sheriff's office story: A male deputy pulled Corley over, thought he smelled weed in the car, placed her in his vehicle, and searched her car for nearly an hour, per theHouston Chronicle. He found nothing, then said he smelled weed in the patrol car, and called a female deputy to conduct a cavity search (a sheriff's rep says Corley consented to a strip search, per the Guardian).

That's when Corley says the worst began. The female deputy reportedly told Corley to pull her pants down; Corley says she hesitated because she was cuffed and had no underwear on. The female deputy then allegedly said, "If you don't open [your legs], I'm going to break them," per theGuardian. A backup deputy helped hold Corley's legs for the search, her lawyer says. "A body cavity search by the side of the road—I can't imagine a circumstance where that would be constitutional," an ACLU of Texas director tells the Chronicle. Even the Harris County Deputies' Organization president tells the paper the case is "kind of shocking": Protocol says deputies should bring suspects to a county substation for a cavity search or even to HQ, which has a microwave scanner. Corley was arrested for marijuana possession (cops say they found 0.02 ounces of pot, but didn't specify where) and resisting arrest; she plans to file a complaint with Internal Affairs.

Wasn't the first time:

Texas State Trooper's illegal body cavity searches indicate 'some kind of department policy'.

Cops who would do something like this deserve anything bad that can happen to a cop. Narcs are the scumbags of law enforcement -- especially those who hurt people for discreet possession of marijuana.

This forced body search is a particularly disgusting example of police oppression. It is the kind of thing that can turn someone against all cops, simply by association.

There were approx 50,000 arrests every year in NYC for possession a few years ago. Mostly minorities. I don't know how much that has changed.
The "stop and frisk" gives the cops the chance to empty a person's pockets, therefore rendering a legal amount illegal because it is no longer concealed. Bullshit.

Of 50,000 Marijuana Arrests In New York City A Year, Most Are Black And Hispanic Men
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/05/of-50000-marijuana-arrest_n_1078023.html

There were approx 50,000 arrests every year in NYC for possession a few years ago. Mostly minorities. I don't know how much that has changed.
The "stop and frisk" gives the cops the chance to empty a person's pockets, therefore rendering a legal amount illegal because it is no longer concealed. Bullshit.

Of 50,000 Marijuana Arrests In New York City A Year, Most Are Black And Hispanic Men
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/05/of-50000-marijuana-arrest_n_1078023.html
Which probably accounts in large measure for the raging hatred Blacks (and many Whites) are expressing toward cops. If all these arrests were legitimately for offenses which involve harming others, robbery, assault, rape, etc., I would have no problem with it I would be congratulating the cops. But the way most (all?) cops are jumping all over marijuana, which harms no one, how can they expect an observant public to respect them?

Watch the TV "ride-along" documentary, COPS and in every episode you will see cops somewhere in America wasting their time, some even participating in extremely dangerous high-speed pursuits, for nothing more serious than a little marijuana.

I want to see cops protecting some defenseless citizen against aggressive criminals. I want to see them capturing criminals who harm people. I'm truly sick of this drug war bullshit, which serves no constructive purpose but seems to occupy a substantial amount of all cops' time and effort.

I've been around long enough to know that the public was never as hostile toward the police as they've become since the drug war transformed the very nature of law-enforcement in America. It's gotten so bad there even is an organization which consists of some intelligent, very decent ex-cops who understand the harm marijuana prohibition has done to the relationship between the public and police. The name of this organization is L.E.A.P. (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) and it deserves our support. For more information on their activities, go here: LEAP Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Which probably accounts in large measure for the raging hatred Blacks (and many Whites) are expressing toward cops. If all these arrests were legitimately for offenses which involve harming others, robbery, assault, rape, etc., I would have no problem with it I would be congratulating the cops. But the way most (all?) cops are jumping all over marijuana, which harms no one, how can they expect an observant public to respect them?

Watch the TV "ride-along" documentary, COPS and in every episode you will see cops somewhere in America wasting their time, some even participating in extremely dangerous high-speed pursuits, for nothing more serious than a little marijuana.

I want to see cops protecting some defenseless citizen against aggressive criminals. I want to see them capturing criminals who harm people. I'm truly sick of this drug war bullshit, which serves no constructive purpose but seems to occupy a substantial amount of all cops' time and effort.

I've been around long enough to know that the public was never as hostile toward the police as they've become since the drug war transformed the very nature of law-enforcement in America. It's gotten so bad there even is an organization which consists of some intelligent, very decent ex-cops who understand the harm marijuana prohibition has done to the relationship between the public and police. The name of this organization is L.E.A.P. (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) and it deserves our support. For more information on their activities, go here: LEAP Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

I agree with you for the most part, pot laws are more harmful than anything, and they're based on racist jim crow style laws.

Thank you democrooks.

In the 1980's democrooks were right there with Reagan trying to make up harsher sentences for simple possession. They dutifully crafted seizure laws that are abused across the spectrum of law enforcement. The ATF has become Always Think Forfeiture. The republicrats are no better, in their zeal to be "tough on crime" they sent laws to Clinton that ended up putting people away forever, for just a few drug convictions.

On the other hand I don't think a rational person would argue that decriminalizing shit like coke, heroin and meth is a perfect answer either. I've personally seen decent people destroy themselves, ruin their families, and lose more wealth than most people could earn. Even if they had endless amounts of money, they turn into different people. As if they've been possessed by bi-polar idiots.

Legalize pot? I'm all in. It is better than alcohol as far as the "negative side effects" go. Legalize all drugs? Sorry, I've seen one too many formerly well off people taking apart the dashboard of a primered piece of shit El Camino at 3am looking for a tiny baggie of ice that fell through the defrosting vent.

Here's hoping every possible legal means are used to pursue, prosecute and punish these miscreants. The absurd, hypocritical prohibition on marijuana aside, this conduct on the part of public servants merits the maximum publicity as a warning to others who would misuse their position of trust and power.

I agree. What the police did to this woman went far beyond mere disrespect and insensitivity. Their actions were unconscionable. According to the article:

“Even the Harris County Deputies' Organization president tells the paper the case is 'kind of shocking'. Protocol says deputies should bring suspects to a county substation for a cavity search or even to HQ, which has a microwave scanner.”

Heads will roll on this one. Count on it.

Civil suit? You betcha.

What is most unsettling about this incident is the imposing question of what made these cops think they could just do something like that. They obviously have become so accustomed to ignoring the most basic human rights that literally and actually performing what is legally definable as an act of forcible rape on this girl seemed perfectly okay to them.

One can only wonder if these cops have done this before, and if so how many times, or if they acted on the basis of locker room boasting by cops who think of themselves as modern-day Cossacks.

HUZZAH!

It starts off with a traffic stop. And ends with the police codnducting a body cavity search in the parking lot of a gas station against the womans consent.

It gets weirder, because the police claims she consented to spread eagle in a parking lot because who cares about modesty right? I saw 3 vaginas on the way to work...its normal. But they charged her with resisting arrest too! How did she consent to search and resist?

Heres the story: Texas Woman Says Cops Doing Body Cavity Search Without Her Consent Sexually Assaulted Her

A 21-year-old Texas woman with no criminal record has accused Harris County cops of pulling her over for allegedly running a stop sign, claiming they smelled pot, then conducting a body cavity search on her in a gas station parking lot, the Guardian reports. "I feel like they sexually assaulted me," Charnesia Corley tells KTRK, adding she didn't consent to it. "It's the most serious search you can do under our constitution and should be done in a sterile environment," her attorney adds, per the Guardian. "You sure can't do it in public by the side of the road." The sheriff's office story: A male deputy pulled Corley over, thought he smelled weed in the car, placed her in his vehicle, and searched her car for nearly an hour, per theHouston Chronicle. He found nothing, then said he smelled weed in the patrol car, and called a female deputy to conduct a cavity search (a sheriff's rep says Corley consented to a strip search, per the Guardian).

That's when Corley says the worst began. The female deputy reportedly told Corley to pull her pants down; Corley says she hesitated because she was cuffed and had no underwear on. The female deputy then allegedly said, "If you don't open [your legs], I'm going to break them," per theGuardian. A backup deputy helped hold Corley's legs for the search, her lawyer says. "A body cavity search by the side of the road—I can't imagine a circumstance where that would be constitutional," an ACLU of Texas director tells the Chronicle. Even the Harris County Deputies' Organization president tells the paper the case is "kind of shocking": Protocol says deputies should bring suspects to a county substation for a cavity search or even to HQ, which has a microwave scanner. Corley was arrested for marijuana possession (cops say they found 0.02 ounces of pot, but didn't specify where) and resisting arrest; she plans to file a complaint with Internal Affairs.

You must have wanted some weed real bad. :D

What is most unsettling about this incident is the imposing question of what made these cops think they could just do something like that. They obviously have become so accustomed to ignoring the most basic human rights that literally and actually performing what is legally definable as an act of forcible rape on this girl seemed perfectly okay to them.

One can only wonder if these cops have done this before, and if so how many times, or if they acted on the basis of locker room boasting by cops who think of themselves as modern-day Cossacks.

Anyone who hasnt done this or just a decent human would ask themselves "Would it be appropriate to have this woman expose her vagina in the parking lot of a WaWa to protect the public?"

Anyone who hasnt done this or just a decent human would ask themselves "Would it be appropriate to have this woman expose her vagina in the parking lot of a WaWa to protect the public?"

Depends on the vagina.....:eusa_shifty:

Those cops are fucking perverts, come on forcing a woman to strip in broad daylight? God Damn .....
This type of licentiously brutal conduct on the part of American police has become rather common and is a direct consequence of the War On Drugs -- which exists as an effective means of incrementally eliminating the civil rights of American citizens. It is by no means the only type of offense against citizens perpetrated by police on a daily basis.
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids Cato Institute

Here's hoping every possible legal means are used to pursue, prosecute and punish these miscreants. The absurd, hypocritical prohibition on marijuana aside, this conduct on the part of public servants merits the maximum publicity as a warning to others who would misuse their position of trust and power.

I agree. What the police did to this woman went far beyond mere disrespect and insensitivity. Their actions were unconscionable. According to the article:

“Even the Harris County Deputies' Organization president tells the paper the case is 'kind of shocking'. Protocol says deputies should bring suspects to a county substation for a cavity search or even to HQ, which has a microwave scanner.”

Civil suit? You betcha.
You idiots have taken a 'funny' story handled by third rate media, Newsie, "Read less, learn more", and Daily Mail, the Brit version of National Enquirer, into a human rights crisis.

The pot in the panty-less 'Charmisas' pot-laden crack is obviously a matter for Internal Affairs.

Fodder for the BLM crowd not doubt! Go with it to express your righteous indignation! :)

Skanks Vaginas Matter[SVM} ! I love it!

Civil suit? You betcha.
You idiots have taken a 'funny' story handled by third rate media, Newsie, "Read less, learn more", and Daily Mail, the Brit version of National Enquirer, into a human rights crisis.

The pot in the panty-less 'Charmisas' pot-laden crack is obviously a matter for Internal Affairs.

Fodder for the BLM crowd not doubt! Go with it to express your righteous indignation! :)

Meathead, what these police assholes did was humiliating and degrading to any human race. They should fire these uncivilized bad cops.
I saw this on CNN last night with Don Lemon not from third rate media.
Don Lemon asked her if they found anything illegal on her. She went around give different answer but ultimately she said NO they found nothing on me. She could have answered, I don't have any idea how they came up with 2oz.

Civil suit? You betcha.

Youre a dumbass but everyone already knows this.. It was on major news outlets.

Forum List

Back