War against Isis: US strategy in tatters as militants march on

Let's remind everyone that Rabbi wholeheartedly supported the total withdrawal of American forces from Iraq when he thought he could give Bush the credit for it.
You keep repeating this half truth over and over.
Let's recall I supported it with the caveat we leave troops behind, which was the original plan until Obolo fumbled it in his rush to please his left wing base.

That's not true. You flipflopped AFTER the fact. In 2011 you supported it. There was no original plan to leave troops 'behind'. Add that to your lies.

Prove it or shut up moron.

One must be able to support one's "contentions" with the facts.
Me?

I know you are an abject liar, everyone will see this momentarily because YOU will not be able to provide any proof at all.
NYCarbonated never supports anything he writes. Mainly because there isnt enough crazy on the Internet for that.

Okay why is obama a good president US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol, and I have more, moron.

"You realize that he simply followed Bush's timetable for the Iraq withdrawal, right? If Bush had been elected to a third term the troops would still be following the same withdrawal schedule."

Indulge me,how does this support your contention?

No plan to leave forces behind?

President Bush and Iraq Prime Minister Maliki Sign the Strategic Framework Agreement and Security Agreement

President Bush and Iraq Prime Minister Maliki Sign the Strategic Framework Agreement and Security Agreement

Butt hurt much?
Bush contemplated troops staying behind. He had a timetable and that was the last detail, which he left to Obabble, who fucked it up.
Ya, that's your spin. The other, more accurate explanation is that Bush couldn't get an agreement with a long term SOFA so he dumped the mess on all of us a few weeks before he left office. He could have easily refused to sign the agreement and left the agreement for the next administration to deal with, but he instead decided to cut and run. He shifted the dirty work to others so he could declare he had accomplished a final agreement that would lead to the wars end. By doing so he left us with the near impossible task of making a Shite controlled government in control of a predictable Sunni dissatisfied population who predictably would revolt against the Shite led government.
Well, that's one alternate view of reality

Let's recall I supported it with the caveat we leave troops behind, which was the original plan until Obolo fumbled it in his rush to please his left wing base.

That's not true. You flipflopped AFTER the fact. In 2011 you supported it. There was no original plan to leave troops 'behind'. Add that to your lies.

Me?

I know you are an abject liar, everyone will see this momentarily because YOU will not be able to provide any proof at all.
NYCarbonated never supports anything he writes. Mainly because there isnt enough crazy on the Internet for that.

Okay why is obama a good president US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"You realize that he simply followed Bush's timetable for the Iraq withdrawal, right? If Bush had been elected to a third term the troops would still be following the same withdrawal schedule."

The SOFA agreement coincides with Rabbi's post?

Me?

It doesnt matter. They have a narrative. That narrative is that the withdrawal was Bush's fault when things didnt work out but was brilliant when Obama could take credit for it

Hey America, do you give a shit about that Kobani Shithole?

'KOBANI? WTF IS THAT? HELLS NO WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT! IT'S FOOTBALL TIME!!'

No one cares, and shouldn't. We don't belong meddling in those Shitholes. Period, end of story.

No one cares, and shouldn't. We don't belong meddling in those Shitholes. Period, end of story.
That worked out real good in Afghanistan.

Maybe Obama can read about this during a storm break on the links

-Geaux

America's plans to fight Islamic State are in ruins as the militant group's fighters come close to capturing Kobani and have inflicted a heavy defeat on the Iraqi army west of Baghdad.

The US-led air attacks launched against Islamic State (also known as Isis) on 8 August in Iraq and 23 September in Syria have not worked. President Obama's plan to "degrade and destroy" Islamic State has not even begun to achieve success. In both Syria and Iraq, Isis is expanding its control rather than contracting.

War against Isis US strategy in tatters as militants march on - Middle East - World - The Independent

Yep, another great thread, G!

That worked out real good in Afghanistan.

Hey, you wanna fight or send your kids to die saving Kobani, than so be it. That's your call. But leave the rest of us out of it. It's just another Shithole no American has ever heard of. And they've been whining about ISIS taking the Shithole for months. Yet it hasn't happened. Sick of hearing about it. It's none of our business.

Who are we fighting, custodial workers? Barry Hussein has it rigged so that we bomb empty buildings at night and call it a victory.

He'd much rather be bombing & killing fellow American Tea Partiers. That's the sad truth. I don't consider the asshole to be my President. But that being said, i don't give a rat's sack about Kobani. No American does. It's time for us to stop all the meddling over there. Time to come home.

Who are we fighting, custodial workers? Barry Hussein has it rigged so that we bomb empty buildings at night and call it a victory.

He'd much rather be bombing & killing fellow American Tea Partiers. That's the sad truth. I don't consider the asshole to be my President. But that being said, i don't give a rat's sack about Kobani. No American does. It's time for us to stop all the meddling over there. Time to come home.

LMAO.. No shit. He and the Grim Reaper Harry Reid would rather see me dead over 7 ISIS and 4 drunk mexicans.

-Geaux

LMAO.. No shit. He and the Grim Reaper Harry Reid would rather see me dead over 7 ISIS and 4 drunk mexicans.

-Geaux

Yes, that is the ugly reality. Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Holder, would much rather be killing Tea Partiers. They're criminal traitors in my opinion.

Obama is not even JV strength. Dude, get out the B-52's and bomb those assholes back to the stone age. Take ROE and run it up your ass.

-Geaux

Obama failed to stop the Islamic State when he had the chance

From Europe to the Middle East, we have seen how disaster follows U.S. retreat and disengagement from the world. But the one area where President Obama seemed to be leaning forward was drone strikes. He personally approved terrorist “kill lists” and has taken out many hundreds of terrorists with drones in Pakistan, Yemen and East Africa.

So why, when Iraqi officials began pleading with him one year ago to strike Islamic State terrorists with drones, did Obama repeatedly refuse — standing by while terrorists overran the country?

Obama failed to stop the Islamic State when he had the chance - The Washington Post

The Sunnis in Iraq especially, are awakening. They see real possibilities of victory. They're joining ISIS in droves. Why would they continuing fighting for an Iraqi Military that props up a U.S. Shiite Puppet Government? Many Sunni are now taking the Iraq Military uniform off and joining ISIS. Can you blame them?

Last edited:

Me?

Go read the agreement.

kick Islam's ass out of Western Europe...

the simpletons never cease to amaze me.

And seriously people, ISIS can't even take this tiny shithole city. So how powerful are they really? Some have been whining for months about how they're gonna be taking Kobani any minute now. Yet it still hasn't happened.

I swear, all this panicking over a small ragtag gang of Terrorist nutters. It's absurd. ISIS is by far the most over-hyped threat in History. So sick of hearing about em. If the Nazis and Soviets couldn't take over the world, i seriously doubt a few thousand religious loons can. Time to stop all the hysterical hype.

Maybe Obama can read about this during a storm break on the links

-Geaux

America's plans to fight Islamic State are in ruins as the militant group's fighters come close to capturing Kobani and have inflicted a heavy defeat on the Iraqi army west of Baghdad.

The US-led air attacks launched against Islamic State (also known as Isis) on 8 August in Iraq and 23 September in Syria have not worked. President Obama's plan to "degrade and destroy" Islamic State has not even begun to achieve success. In both Syria and Iraq, Isis is expanding its control rather than contracting.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29647314

Seriously people, most over-hyped threat in history. It's a small ragtag gang of Terrorist assholes. They will be eliminated. It's already happening. They've been ridiculously over-hyped to get the sheep to support more war. People just need to calm down. If the Nazis and Soviets couldn't take over the world, i'm sure a few thousand Terrorist assholes can't either. It's actually time for us to withdraw from the Middle East. We don't belong there. We never did.

Forum List

Back