War against Isis: US strategy in tatters as militants march on

Another failure of the Obama Administration. Won't the lefties here ever admit his failures??

Let's remind everyone that Rabbi wholeheartedly supported the total withdrawal of American forces from Iraq when he thought he could give Bush the credit for it.
You keep repeating this half truth over and over.
Let's recall I supported it with the caveat we leave troops behind, which was the original plan until Obolo fumbled it in his rush to please his left wing base.

Another failure of the Obama Administration. Won't the lefties here ever admit his failures??

Let's remind everyone that Rabbi wholeheartedly supported the total withdrawal of American forces from Iraq when he thought he could give Bush the credit for it.
Let's recall I supported it with the caveat we leave troops behind, which was the original plan until Obolo fumbled it in his rush to please his left wing base.

That's not true. You flipflopped AFTER the fact. In 2011 you supported it. There was no original plan to leave troops 'behind'. Add that to your lies.

There is no failure by the Obama administration. The air power, which is not the US's alone, is meant to support the ground forces of Iraq. They won't fight. It's not Obama's fault they won't fight.
OK so the answer to my question is "never." Just what I thought.
Did Obolo not realize the Iraqi forces were unsufficient to defeat ISIS on the ground? Whose fault was that?

Iraq has an army of half a million. ISIS is less than 50,000.

It's none of our business anyway.

That's not true. You flipflopped AFTER the fact. In 2011 you supported it. There was no original plan to leave troops 'behind'. Add that to your lies.

Prove it or shut up moron.

One must be able to support one's "contentions" with the facts.
Me?

I know you are an abject liar, everyone will see this momentarily because YOU will not be able to provide any proof at all.

Bullshit, asshole.
For months, U.S. and Iraqi officials had been negotiating the terms of an accord that would have kept several thousand U.S. troops in Iraq for special operations and training beyond the year-end deadline set by the George W. Bush administration.

But Obama and Maliki, who have never developed much personal chemistry, failed to reach agreement on the legal status of U.S. troops who would stay in Iraq beyond Dec. 31. As a result, only a contingent of fewer than 200 Marines assigned to help protect the large U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad will remain, along with a small number of other personnel to provide training related to new military sales and other tasks.
All U.S. troops to leave Iraq by the end of 2011 - The Washington Post

Me?

I know you are an abject liar, everyone will see this momentarily because YOU will not be able to provide any proof at all.

I already proved it with Rabbi quotes from back then. I'm not going to repeatedly prove it to every denialist on this board.

Me?

NYCarbonated never supports anything he writes. Mainly because there isnt enough crazy on the Internet for that.

Me?

I already proved it with Rabbi quotes from back then. I'm not going to repeatedly prove it to every denialist on this board.
You proved nothing, except that you can't read and understand anything.

Bullshit, asshole.
For months, U.S. and Iraqi officials had been negotiating the terms of an accord that would have kept several thousand U.S. troops in Iraq for special operations and training beyond the year-end deadline set by the George W. Bush administration.

But Obama and Maliki, who have never developed much personal chemistry, failed to reach agreement on the legal status of U.S. troops who would stay in Iraq beyond Dec. 31. As a result, only a contingent of fewer than 200 Marines assigned to help protect the large U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad will remain, along with a small number of other personnel to provide training related to new military sales and other tasks.

The original plan was the agreement Bush signed.

Bullshit, asshole.

I posted the proof. Bush envisioned leaving troops. Obama fumbled the negotiation and bailed out. These are simply facts on the ground.

Me?

NYCarbonated never supports anything he writes. Mainly because there isnt enough crazy on the Internet for that.

Okay why is obama a good president US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol, and I have more, moron.

Bullshit, asshole.

I posted the proof. Bush envisioned leaving troops. Obama fumbled the negotiation and bailed out. These are simply facts on the ground.

This your quote from 2011, linked in the last post:

"You realize that he simply followed Bush's timetable for the Iraq withdrawal, right? If Bush had been elected to a third term the troops would still be following the same withdrawal schedule."

Bullshit, asshole.

You, again, this time Sep. 2011:

"Obama has simply followed the Bush blueprint for withdrawal."

This country is in deep trouble Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Butt hurt much?
Bush contemplated troops staying behind. He had a timetable and that was the last detail, which he left to Obabble, who fucked it up.

Me?

Your word is worthless kid.

If it is so easy to make a contention it should be JUST as easy to support it.

Now support it, or you open the door for anyone to write anything about you without the requirement of proof.

Oh man, how much more are we gonna have to hear about ISIS supposedly getting ready to take over that Kobani shithole? The parrots keep regurgitating that shite, yet ISIS still hasn't taken the shithole. My God, if they were so powerful, they would have already taken it by now. And who cares anyway? Americans don't even know what a Kobani is for God's sake. Let the Peoples of those lands sort out their problems. It's time for us to come home. We don't belong there.

Oh man, how much more are we gonna have to hear about ISIS supposedly getting ready to take over that Kobani shithole? The parrots keep regurgitating that shite, yet ISIS still hasn't taken the shithole. My God, if they were so powerful, they would have already taken it by now. And who cares anyway? Americans don't even know what a Kobani is for God's sake. Let the Peoples of those lands sort out their problems. It's time for us to come home. We don't belong there.
Its because they're waitign for word from the Mossad on when they can move.
Don't you know anything?

OMG!! KOBANI!! KOBANI!! WE MUST SAVE KOBANI!!

Seriously, who gives a rat's sack? Don't wanna hear another word about that Kobani shithole. Time to move on.

Butt hurt much?
Bush contemplated troops staying behind. He had a timetable and that was the last detail, which he left to Obabble, who fucked it up.
Ya, that's your spin. The other, more accurate explanation is that Bush couldn't get an agreement with a long term SOFA so he dumped the mess on all of us a few weeks before he left office. He could have easily refused to sign the agreement and left the agreement for the next administration to deal with, but he instead decided to cut and run. He shifted the dirty work to others so he could declare he had accomplished a final agreement that would lead to the wars end. By doing so he left us with the near impossible task of making a Shite controlled government in control of a predictable Sunni dissatisfied population who predictably would revolt against the Shite led government.

Its because they're waitign for word from the Mossad on when they can move.
Don't you know anything?

KOBANI! KOBANI! God, enough already. No American really gives a shit about a far off shithole. And if ISIS were truly 'As big a threat as the Nazis', they would have taken that shithole a long time ago. What's the bleepin hold up? No one cares. Let's withdraw from the Middle East. Those lands belong to the Peoples of those lands.

Forum List

Back