Want to buy a yacht CHEAP?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Russian Oligarchs are in a panic trying to sell off their Yachts, Beachfront Villas and foreign assets before they are confiscated.

Russian Oligarchs are in a panic trying to sell off their Yachts, Beachfront Villas and foreign assets before they are confiscated.

"confiscated" by whom?

Although I suppose its good news for Ukrainian oligarchs like Hunter Biden seeking their own villas and yachts.

Who the heck are they going to find to buy any of it? I guess their is a sucker born every minute.

Sounds like wealthy Russians are going to get bent over and anal raped, along with their families, financially for Vlad's little war of choice. I wonder how long before Vlad has an accident or medical emergency?

Funny, most Republicans are against the Russian invasion of Ukraine but the left wants to keep dividing the nation as seen in this thread.

Who the heck are they going to find to buy any of it? I guess their is a sucker born every minute.
I would be surprised if the sales would go through

But I imagine they have all kinds of ways to cloud the title

Funny, most Republicans are against the Russian invasion of Ukraine but the left wants to keep dividing the nation as seen in this thread.

Yet, Fox News‘s key personalities are firmly behind Putin

We need to be more concerned with MEXICO!

Yeah... because there are no Oligarchs within the DNC.
:rolleyes:
Interesting that when referencing Western wealthy businessmen, like Gates, or Bezos; they're called titans of industry. But if they're Russian they are deemed "oligarchs"...

Can't afford to fill it up due to Biden gas prices

Yet, Fox News‘s key personalities are firmly behind Putin

We need to be more concerned with MEXICO!
Some are converting. Trust by citizens can be is difficult for the activation of shills comes in levels. For all we know FOX could be just a relief valve for those citizens who have not complied to the globalist wishes. Which makes are views just a game that was lost years ago.

Forum List

Back