Want proof the media is trying to control you?

• Banned
And by the way her words are about Trump and his desire to go straight to the people, thereby circumventing the media CONTROL.

So please leave this in politics.

After Bush won a 2nd time in 2004 the so called 'press' decided it was their job to get Democrats elected. They stopped making any attempt to hide their bias after that and came out of the closet fully in the tank for Democrats.

Lies, half truths, omissions, dishonest editing. Conspiring with Dem's to bushwhack Republicans during the debates. Giving the Dem's the debate questions ahead of time. Allowing Dem's to edit their so called 'news' articles.

Today the fake news media conspires with Dem's to create a narrative then sell it. Rush frequently gathers up clips from fake news, all pushing the same narrative with the same buzzword or phrase all on the same day its so fake its funny.

Anyone remember the Journ-o-list scandal where 200 plus fake news people were caught conspiring with each other via email, I do.

It was not a smart remark and I imagine she'd restate it if she could.

However, Trump's attacks on the media are far more dangerous. It's autocratic, and dictatorial, and he needs to be called out on it.

• Banned

However, Trump's attacks on the media are far more dangerous. It's autocratic, and dictatorial, and he needs to be called out on it.
Calling out a president where warranted is fine. That is not what the media is doing. Trump is exposing them and their decline is only sped up as a result.

Calling out a president where warranted is fine. That is not what the media is doing. Trump is exposing them and their decline is only sped up as a result.

How is he doing that? By repeating lies from his Fox N Friends and Blaze constituents?

• Banned

How is he doing that? By repeating lies from his Fox N Friends and Blaze constituents?
He has done NOTHING that will restrict the power of the media. NOTHING. No laws. No executive orders. Nadda

All you guys have are hysterical what ifs and hair that's so on fire it's more orange than his.

She probably would "restate" it if she could, but that would only make it less accurate and less honest...and trump needs to keep calling the media out on this...he flushed out and extracted that confession by going after the media, only good can come from that kind of honesty

Why do you have a picture of Pat Tillman as your avatar? Aren't you a liberal?

Yes, and so was Pat Tillman.

Trump is doing the country, and the press a favor by pushing them back towards honest reporting and credibility. The REAL danger is that a press that has gain a reputation for pushing fake, biased reporting when something really important comes along the people will likely question or dismiss it. The boy that cried wolf.

A lot of folks on the left appreciate what Tillman did for us, Tillman did what he did because he believed in our left/right system of government as something worth fighting to preserve, I am proud whenever I see someone on the left holding up a person like Tillman as a hero.

Dream on twit. Mr. Tillman would kick your ass for being a prick.. Mika meant it exactly as she said it.....and you're just a willing stooge.

He has done NOTHING that will restrict the power of the media. NOTHING. No laws. No executive orders. Nadda

All you guys have are hysterical what ifs and hair that's so on fire it's more orange than his.

of course he has not, he is not a complete idiot. What he has done is convince 40% of the country, people like you, that anything that the "MSM" prints is fake news. And the result is that Trump has almost complete carte blanche to do whatever he wants because he knows that not enough fo the country will believe it for him to worry about.
When Trump said he could shoot someone in Time square and you people would still follow him, he was right.

of course he has not, he is not a complete idiot. What he has done is convince 40% of the country, people like you, that anything that the "MSM" prints is fake news. And the result is that Trump has almost complete carte blanche to do whatever he wants because he knows that not enough fo the country will believe it for him to worry about.
When Trump said he could shoot someone in Time square and you people would still follow him, he was right.
I'll give you a free pass since you're a noob. I was anti Trump pre election. Having said that he won & is now president. As an adult I refuse to act like the left that shits themselves daily over hysterical bullshit.

Up until Trump, Republicans were afraid of the media and always backed down when the media attacked them. Trump is standing up to the media, and giving back them a dose of their own bitter medicine. Now, they're screaming like a tiger with its tail on fire because they can dish it out, but they can't take it. Frankly, this is long overdue. The American people no longer trust the media, as proven in polls, and we're tired of being lied to every day. Hopefully, Trump's attacks on the media will cause positive change, maybe even make them question their own tactics. But that is doubtful. The media is full of corrupt people who lie for a living, and it is unlikely that will change.

Link?

US hero Pat Tillman thought Iraq war was 'imperial folly'

I have no clue why I should explain myself to some asshole who thinks every enlisted military man HAS to be conservative. Fuck you.

Link?

US hero Pat Tillman thought Iraq war was 'imperial folly'

I have no clue why I should explain myself to some asshole who thinks every enlisted military man HAS to be conservative. Fuck you.
As if anyone who thought the war was a mistake is automatically a leftist?

Dumbass

Forum List

Back