Wanna Bet these aren't Christians??

I'm nice to plenty of people, Allie.

Perhaps you need a nap?

Not at all.
I have never seen you be nice to anyone. Maybe someone else has.

Actually, Art 15 and I are pretty civil with one another. Is he nice? Depends on if you're acting like a bitch on the rag Allie.

Me? I've never seen YOU be nice to anyone other than those small minded pencil necks who seem to congregate around you.

Anyone with an opinion different than yours? You're a total bitch on the rag.

You think I'm worse than I am because I'm female. I'm nowhere near as obnoxious as you guys.

Just ask me, I'll tell ya.

This story has already been posted, so I'll reiterate what I said in the other thread. Incidents like this are a direct result of Russian oppression and terror in the Caucasus. Amir Khattab taught us not to lower ourselves to the level of those who kill civilians, however, so this particular operation was a mistake. Civilian casualties should be avoided, but the military and government of Russia will continue to be legitimate targets until they recognize the independence of the Caucasus Emirate.

Either way, I wouldn't want to be part of the party responsible. Russia wont open an Abu Gihrab (sp?) I bet they just torture, question and dispose of em. Do not F^*& with the Russians, they don't play around!!

Either way, I wouldn't want to be part of the party responsible. Russia wont open an Abu Gihrab (sp?) I bet they just torture, question and dispose of em. Do not F^*& with the Russians, they don't play around!!

Yep. Putin is PISSED that he had to cut a vacation short...............

Neither do we.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Please count me in too, I hate to be left out.

And you are?

I have a question....do you actually achieve a measure of pride being identified as someone who is an asshole to everyone? Does that skill help you in your career and personal life as well?

Article is an asshole to everyone? First I have heard about this, I also think it quite funny that you are calling him an idiot in another post. I would put money on his IQ being a lot higher than yours. :lol:

You would lose, undoubtedly.

:lol: YOu wish!!

I just think you are calling Article an asshole, he hardly gets involved in the crap around here, plus he is one of the nicest people on this board.

Whenever Allie has that time of the month, she picks out a special few to abuse for the week.

I guess this month, it was Art and myself who where the lucky picks.

what's the prbablity that CIA or mossad were behind the attack?

Cia has an old story with former KGB, and mossad want to revenge the izraeli mobsters/oligarch who were arrested by Poutine.

Homicide Bombers Kill 38 on Moscow Subway

MOSCOW -- Two female homicide bombers blew themselves up on Moscow's subway system as it was jam-packed with rush-hour passengers Monday, killing at least 38 people and wounding 102, officials said.

FOXNews.com - Homicide Bombers Kill 38 on Moscow Subway
I'm willing to bet they are Caucasian.

they are the same mofo's who killed all the school children.. liberals love violence, not a single one here has condemned it.not one.

You haven't condemned it either.
Although that's ok because I'm a reasonable person who doesn't need to hear people condemn every single act of violence on the planet. I can just assume that like most people they aren't OK with murder (they haven't given me any reason to doubt that).

Forum List

Back