Wanda Sykes booed

Liberty777

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2016
During a comedy show in Boston Wanda was nearly booed off stage after calling Trump a racist. personally I beleive she can say whatever as long as it keeps her ass off stage. tthe woman just isn't funny so keep on doing what ur doing Ms. Sykes.

During a comedy show in Boston Wanda was nearly booed off stage after calling Trump a racist. personally I beleive she can say whatever as long as it keeps her ass off stage. tthe woman just isn't funny so keep on doing what ur doing Ms. Sykes.

She got boo'd because she's not a funny lesbian comedian.....I have never heard one joke of hers, thats funny. So forget the material, the chic ain't funny

She got boo'd because she's not a funny lesbian comedian.....I have never heard one joke of hers, thats funny. So forget the material, the chic ain't funny

She was great in Pootie Tang.

If she's not funny, why did people buy tickets to go to her show?

Sounds like your doing much better now...took your meds, swell

So help me, I come here with nothing but hte truth, the whole truth

Wasn't the audience booing Trump?

She is not funny, she can get downright nasty with conservative jokes.
Now one female lesbian comedian who really is funny is Lily Tomlin.

Everytime she said his name they boo'd, but what's a little leaving out facts to people here, eh?

Everytime she said his name they boo'd, but what's a little leaving out facts to people here, eh?
:itsok: go to YouTube and watch the video, why would she curse the crowd if they were agreeing with her?

If they were agreeing with her, why did she curse them and flip them off?

This whole thing is odd.

This whole thing is odd.
That's what I just said, they weren't agreeing with her

This whole thing is odd.

You must have posted that while I was typing. I didn't see your post. Sorry if you feel I stepped on your thought.

This whole thing is odd.

You must have posted that while I was typing. I didn't see your post. Sorry if you feel I stepped on your thought.
No problemo

So help me, I come here with nothing but hte truth, the whole truth
Don't know where but, you mentioned in a post I read,
you served in the military.

Thank you for serving our country...
Hate the government but support our men and women.

Keep a flag in the window 24/7, 365
And always stop to thank and shake hands,
with obvious veterans or active duty soldiers.
:salute:

I didn't know Lily Tomlin was a lesbian.

Gee...I really learned a lot of things here today.

Chicago is a sanctuary city
A sanctuary for Kenyans
And, Lily Tomlin is a lesbian!

:happy-1:

I didn't know Lily Tomlin was a lesbian.

Gee...I really learned a lot of things here today.

Chicago is a sanctuary city
A sanctuary for Kenyans
And, Lily Tomlin is a lesbian!

:happy-1:

Yep!
She's married to Jane Wagner.
I loved her one ringy dingy skit. :)

If she's not funny, why did people buy tickets to go to her show?
It wasn't her show it was a fund raiser she happened to be part of.

Liar they booed her and she cussed them out for it. But then you and the truth have never met right?

Forum List

Back