Walmart pulls Juneteenth ice cream

Have you noticed that the guy that gets the idea and builds it raises sorry kids who have no business sense but they manage to maintain it. The grandkids are very wealthy and have absolutely no business sense and the business starts to fail. Eventually it is lost. and they're back to square one. You can see this on so many levels. I've seen it locally and of course nationally. Look at the kennedys too. That family got to the point where they think the laws of gravity do not apply to them. Hell. Look at the Kerry's, the Clintons, the BIDENS. LOL Thank God these folk don't live forever.

Huh! I assumed it would be chocolate. Maybe with chocolate chips.
I thought it might have been a collaboration with Little Debby.

Nuffins-N-Cream ;)

dindu.jpeg

juneteenth is also fathers day,. people are pissed because they say why should whole country cater to the other 13th precent?

juneteenth is also fathers day,. people are pissed because they say why should whole country cater to the other 13th precent?

I have no problem with celebrating Juneteenth and the tremendous contributions of black people in America. But I also have no problem with the celebrations of other ethnicities in America- Cinco de Mayo for the hispanics, St. Paddy's for the Irish, Oktoberfest for the Germans and Columbus Day for Italians.

Just like everyone is Irish on St. Paddy's Day and likes to engage in Irish traditions like green beer drinking, why shouldn't people give the same kind of salute to black people on Juneteenth?

I have no problem with celebrating Juneteenth and the tremendous contributions of black people in America. But I also have no problem with the celebrations of other ethnicities in America- Cinco de Mayo for the hispanics, St. Paddy's for the Irish, Oktoberfest for the Germans and Columbus Day for Italians.

Just like everyone is Irish on St. Paddy's Day and likes to engage in Irish traditions like green beer drinking, why shouldn't people give the same kind of salute to black people on Juneteenth?
most will be celebrating fathers day.

celebration based on the color of a skin?

Forum List

Back