Walmart plans to remain closed on Thanksgiving day

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Finally a retailer puts their greed on hold!
Not that it matters to me as I avoid that shithole at all costs. Just hope others follow suit.
That day should be about family and friends not the latest must have gadgets.

They are only doing that to prepare for color forbidden Friday! And on that day...

dildo sales.jpg

Not that it matters to me as I avoid that shithole at all costs. Just hope others follow suit.

Does that mean Football between the Bears and Lions and Green Bay and Vikings wont play, but be allowed to stay home so the greed of the game will be on hold? Will all the TV stations be closed? How about 7/11s will they be closed? Hospitals? Airlines? Seems that some things never close not because of the greed but because people want to pay for those goods and services. I am sure there are some people at Walmart who dont believe in Thanksgivings, and would willingly work overtime to make some extra bucks....Now they cant....

They are playing catch-up to a growing trend

Lefties whined that there was no toilet paper a month ago and now they are criticizing the people who get them stuff they want and need at a reasonable price. No surprises in the video game educated left that never saw a day of hard work.

Lefties whined that there was no toilet paper a month ago and now they are criticizing the people who get them stuff they want and need at a reasonable price. No surprises in the video game educated left that never saw a day of hard work.

Lefties? Just as an FYI, my state is reddest red. The whining (and hoarding) of TP was tremendous.

'Bout time. They all should.

They are finding that people will shop online in off hours so they do not need to stay open to make their profits which btw saves them on wages as they need fewer workers.

Lefties? Just as an FYI, my state is reddest red. The whining (and hoarding) of TP was tremendous.
And i bet in that red state, you will find Prog cities, run by prog mayors..

And i bet in that red state, you will find Prog cities, run by prog mayors..

I don't LIVE in a city. And the hoarding/cleaning out of stores was everywhere.

Forum List

Back