Walmart closes all US stores at night.....

The employees have to be allowed to work without being mobbed by crazed customers.

This will end in a day or two. As soon as the public sees there are no shortages it will all calm down.
Looks like we are going to be changing the name of Fools day to Tipsy Day.

School closures of 8 weeks or more may better mitigate coronavirus spread, CDC says - CNN
Because the schools close you think this means shortages at stores? Really? You are the fool. Trucks can roll if schools are closed. Stores are routinely open when schools are closed.

Who the hell goes to Walmart at 2 AM anyway? The wife and I went to a big Walmart store yesterday expecting panic buying but the only shelves that were empty (Southwest Va.) were the T.P. and wouldn't you know it...Dr. Pepper. Ironically you would think the liquor stores would be mobbed in the face of a pandemic but I was the only customer at the ABC store and the shelves were fully stocked. Strange times indeed.

Who the hell goes to Walmart at 2 AM anyway?
I routinely do. Well... More like 3:00-3:30. For a number of reasons. Smaller crowds. Shorter wait time at the self checkout. Fewer, if not none of those I dont desire to be around, but most importantly... That's the time that walmart marks down meat that's encroaching on its sell by date. That's how I buy the majority of my meat. I buy all I can at a reduced price, and bring it home, vacuum seal it, and freeze it.

Who the hell goes to Walmart at 2 AM anyway?
I routinely do. Well... More like 3:00-3:30. For a number of reasons. Smaller crowds. Shorter wait time at the self checkout. Fewer, if not none of those I dont desire to be around, but most importantly... That's the time that walmart marks down meat that's encroaching on its sell by date. That's how I buy the majority of my meat. I buy all I can at a reduced price, and bring it home, vacuum seal it, and freeze it.
Smaller crowds at 3:30 AM? I'll bet. Personally I prefer around 6 PM.

The employees have to be allowed to work without being mobbed by crazed customers.

This will end in a day or two. As soon as the public sees there are no shortages it will all calm down.
Looks like we are going to be changing the name of Fools day to Tipsy Day.

School closures of 8 weeks or more may better mitigate coronavirus spread, CDC says - CNN
Because the schools close you think this means shortages at stores? Really? You are the fool. Trucks can roll if schools are closed. Stores are routinely open when schools are closed.
No. I think only that you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about when you said this would all be over on Fools day 1APR20 :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back