Walmart closes all US stores at night.....

Safeway/Albertsons has done this already...….and it's probably more due to theft/crime, under staffed, etc Walmart following suit, I think is just with timing of the virus, even if they don't admit it. But we'll see in due time on that note.

Banks have also closed their drive up windows and force you to either use the atm or go inside....atleast around here they have.

OK, kinda off topic, but maybe not
Several banks around here have done the opposite. Closed the lobbies and only doing drive up business. Keeps people at arm's length.

Safeway/Albertsons has done this already...….and it's probably more due to theft/crime, under staffed, etc Walmart following suit, I think is just with timing of the virus, even if they don't admit it. But we'll see in due time on that note.

Banks have also closed their drive up windows and force you to either use the atm or go inside....atleast around here they have.

Several banks around here have done the opposite. Closed the lobbies and only doing drive up business. Keeps people at arm's length.
Smart

Sure and that actually makes sense, for safety reasons. But for several months now, the driveups are closed indefinitely.....maybe permanently. But both BOA & WF that I know of has done it. Others maybe as well. IDK.

Good idea.

May mitigate some looting..

For why..not sure..this is nuts!

HEY when did you show up????? :1peleas:

:11_2_1043: :04:

Eeeeewwwww....now I AM infected

They let anybody in here, and probably didn't get tested or screened either. Sheesh. :sleep:

Lol! Did not get screened or tested, but I only went to Wally World and the Chinese place today.
Howz about a kiss? :11:

Good idea.

They let anybody in here, and probably didn't get tested or screened either. Sheesh. :sleep:

Lol! Did not get screened or tested, but I only went to Wally World and the Chinese place today.

Oh hell no, now stop getting fresh or you'll get banned again

I was j/k. You're a married woman, no? Ah-Choo! Sorry! :4_13_65:

I always thought you were a guy?

And probably a lot older & uglier than you too, so there's that.

Though hubs passed away over a year ago, I'm still not on the market, per se. I'm too old & cranky to give a shit.

Anyway, glad to see you back, but you'll probably get bored with it pretty quick. Same old schtuff, rehashed for the ten thousandth time, and they been dropping off like flies

And probably a lot older & uglier than you too, so there's that.

Though hubs passed away over a year ago, I'm still not on the market, per se. I'm too old & cranky to give a shit.

Anyway, glad to see you back, but you'll probably get bored with it pretty quick. Same old schtuff, rehashed for the ten thousandth time, and they been dropping off like flies

Good to see you, at any rate. :) Sorry about the infected sneeze.

I always thought you were a guy?

Nope......just a mean old bat

You know what? I think the media is trying to engineer some 1929-level stuff here. I am not panicking, just need a lil cash for upcoming expenses.

Sure and that actually makes sense, for safety reasons. But for several months now, the driveups are closed indefinitely.....maybe permanently. But both BOA & WF that I know of has done it. Others maybe as well. IDK.
I don't understand how that would help in any way. Do they give a reason?

I don't understand how that would help in any way. Do they give a reason?

I haven't seen any reason given, like a sign saying why, just that patrons have to go inside or use the ATM...…., nor have I asked

Forum List

Back