Walmart closes all US stores at night.....

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Walmarts across the US will now close at 11pm and open at 0600am. Announced just a few minuets ago.

The Latest on Walmart's Response to the Coronavirus

"Editor’s note: Starting March 15, Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. until further notice. This will help ensure associates can clean and stock products. Stores operating under more reduced hours will keep current hours of operation. Find more information here. "

The cleaning crews and staff to restock are now being protected... Many other big box stores to follow suit!

Walmarts across the US will now close at 11pm and open at 0600am. Announced just a few minuets ago.

"Editor’s note: Starting March 15, Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. until further notice. This will help ensure associates can clean and stock products. Stores operating under more reduced hours will keep current hours of operation. Find more information here. "

The cleaning crews and staff to restock are now being protected... Many other big box stores to follow suit!
When the doors open it will be like black Friday everyday lol

When the doors open it will be like black Friday everyday lol
Walmart has also put restricitons on many products. 2 per family/residence on Toilet Paper.. I can see police presence being needed or it simply being locked up and brought out to the customer... Its going to get ugly...

Good idea.

May mitigate some looting..

For why..not sure..this is nuts!
One of the reports I have seen is thefts are up 200% at night... Nothing like a good pandemic to bring out the best in people..
Someone had busted out the firearms case in one of my local all night Wallie worlds a few years ago. They didn't close the stores for that
Theft at night has always been high.
One time issue Vs every night issue... and the safety of the staff... very different and escalating.

Safeway/Albertsons has done this already...….and it's probably more due to theft/crime, under staffed, etc Walmart following suit, I think is just with timing of the virus, even if they don't admit it. But we'll see in due time on that note.

Banks have also closed their drive up windows and force you to either use the atm or go inside....atleast around here they have.

OK, kinda off topic, but maybe not

I went to Walmart today at about 2pm and it was pretty empty

In my local Walmart I was in the store as a pallet of toilet paper was brought out and they were attacked. From the time the pallet left the back room until it was gone was 120 seconds... ITS damn crazy!

In my local Walmart I was in the store as a pallet of toilet paper was brought out and they were attacked. From the time the pallet left the back room until it was gone was 120 seconds... ITS damn crazy!
I wonder why its toilet paper and not something else like tissue?

Forum List

Back