Wall?

As long as the American people demand drugs
As long as America holds the record for the number of people in prison
As long as we use people's criminal records to lock them out of society
As long as Americans had rather get welfare than work
As long as we do not encourage and help the disenfranchised get back into society...

No wall, no matter how high will keep the foreigner out. They will go under it, over it and / or cut holes in it. America is currently arresting military personnel by the dozens for helping smuggle people in. The wall is only a pretext to keep taking American Liberties; passing more restrictive laws that hurt free people; weakening constitutional guarantees; providing funds for the POLICE STATE. In short, it will be about as effective using gasoline to put out a raging fire.

FUCK OFF TROLL,,,
I see that you don't.

Let me help you, little tRumpling:

View attachment 307178
THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DOING,,,

NOW FUCK OFF TROLL,,,
"You're".

See, you keep.repeating the same mistake.

That's a sign of low intelligence.

YOU THE ONE REPEATING THE SAME MISTAKE,,,

FUCK OFF TROLL,,,
Wow, I may actually be defeated by the incredible density of your skull.

(That's not a compliment, just in case you didn't understand)

He must have learned English from Trump.

0ef3d9541176770c41ef664bde21b65c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as we do not encourage and help the disenfranchised get back into society...

No wall, no matter how high will keep the foreigner out. They will go under it, over it and / or cut holes in it. America is currently arresting military personnel by the dozens for helping smuggle people in. The wall is only a pretext to keep taking American Liberties; passing more restrictive laws that hurt free people; weakening constitutional guarantees; providing funds for the POLICE STATE. In short, it will be about as effective using gasoline to put out a raging fire.
The new wall in San Diego has 90% reductions in crossing .. it will work if we all say no.. just say no bro.. try to win elections from Americans

I see that you don't.

Let me help you, little tRumpling:

View attachment 307178

NOW FUCK OFF TROLL,,,
"You're".

FUCK OFF TROLL,,,

VICTORY! VA Gun Ban Bill Shot Down Winning

NOW FUCK OFF TROLL,,,
"You're".

FUCK OFF TROLL,,,

the overall is a big loss since they got other measures passed

"You're".

FUCK OFF TROLL,,,

the overall is a big loss since they got other measures passed
Huh

The new wall in San Diego has 90% reductions in crossing .. it will work if we all say no.. just say no bro.. try to win elections from Americans

Most likely, I manned the wall years before you were a gleam in your daddy's eyes.

There is no proof that there has been any reduction in the number of people entering the United States. Just because you arrest fewer people is not proof of anything. Besides, if Trump's other initiatives were working so good that they reduced immigration to the claimed levels, it negates any pretext for a wall.

So far, the people wanting a wall have cost us TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. The fact is, the government has already spent more than they claim they can save. The creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security, the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify, and profiling have cost us more Freedoms and Liberties than communist countries could ever have done. Then, we have to consider the Constitution Free Zone wherein the Constitution is suspended within 100 miles of a border on the pretext of enforcing the wall. How many people do you think live within 100 miles of a border? Well over a third (maybe as many as half) of the Californians live within this Constitution Free Zone.

So, you want to scrap the Constitution and slap up a wall while the president is already talking about ways for people to come here "legally" as they erroneously call it. So, tell me this: If Bernie Sanders and OSC take America over "legally," just because some bureaucrat in Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption handed them some human registration papers, you're cool with the giveaway of our Republic?

Last edited:

Most likely, I manned the wall years before you were a gleam in your daddy's eyes.

There is no proof that there has been any reduction in the number of people entering the United States. Just because you arrest fewer people is not proof of anything. Besides, if Trump's other initiatives were working so good that they reduced immigration to the claimed levels, it negates any pretext for a wall.

So far, the people wanting a wall have cost us TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. The fact is, the government has already spent more than they claim they can save. The creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security, the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify, and profiling have cost us more Freedoms and Liberties than communist countries could ever have done. Then, we have to consider the Constitution Free Zone wherein the Constitution is suspended within 100 miles of a border on the pretext of enforcing the wall. How many people do you think live within 100 miles of a border? Well over a third (maybe as many as half) of the Californians live within this Constitution Free Zone.

So, you want to scrap the Constitution and slap up a wall while the president is already talking about ways for people to come here "legally" as they erroneously call it. So, tell me this: If Bernie Sanders and OSC take America over "legally," just because some bureaucrat in Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption handed them some human registration papers, you're cool with the giveaway of our Republic?
Cool story

No matter how many times I ask that question in post # 48, it does not elicit a response.

The standard canard of the people who want a wall is that we should enforce our immigration laws. There are several problems here:

1) The immigration laws were written by Democrats

2) The immigration laws were passed to let people in from all countries equally. This sounds good on the surface until you figure out that whites (the people who founded America) are only 1 in 13 of the world's population. So, statistically, most immigrants coming here are non-white, non-Christian and do not share the same values as the posterity of the founders

3) Since 1 and 2 are true, all we're accomplishing is to give away the Republic on the installment plan and happy it's "legal" according to the Democrats notion of fair

4) It is even more baffling why people think foreigners should have to come here through some "legal" process (a coy euphemism for citizenship) just to do business. Come, do your business, make some money, go home. We don't need any more citizens.

Huh I see new wall pics all the time.. are you saying that was there before trump? Lol

NOW FUCK OFF TROLL,,,
"You're".

FUCK OFF TROLL,,,

So you're enthused about clearing the way for a few more school shootings.

Yay for you.

"You're".

FUCK OFF TROLL,,,

So you're enthused about clearing the way for a few more school shootings.

Yay for you.
Huh? Second amendment means school shootings?? Wtf

Huh I see new wall pics all the time.. are you saying that was there before trump? Lol
You're still falling for tRump's lies?

Some people are just beyond help I guess.

You're still falling for tRump's lies?

Some people are just beyond help I guess.
That’s fake wall??

Forum List

Back