Wall of Silence Cracking: Maricopa election judge charges that she witnessed election fraud.

Out of 1,000 other similar polling places, when the same 2/3 have bizarre issues repeatedly that are unique to them and always with results that favor democrats.
It would be a complete lack of mental functioning to declare these repeat episodes are a non issue coincident

This whole thing could unravel yet. Context: The Maricopa County election day ballot drop-in vote was skewed heavily toward GOP Lake and Masters. They don't trust the mails and were told if they didn't want to stand in line, to come in person and watch the ballot go into the tabulators. But 30% of the tabulators weren't working. So workers told them to put them in a slot to be counted later. Now Lake is underperforming on this vote and losing her lead.

“In my opinion, the machines were programmed to do this, and it was all planned. The process and narrative, both machines and people. It was brilliantly done. They isolated the ballots to replace or not count them in 223 bags. The hard part for them in 2020 and during the primary was getting the ballots to match their manufactured machine count. This way, they have everything isolated in the bags.”

This Michele Swinick.....

The one who made essentially the same accusations BEFORE the election?

Also, what is an 'election judge'? Michele sounds like a low level poll worker who clashed with her supervisor.

1668458726476.png

This whole thing could unravel yet. Context: The Maricopa County election day ballot drop-in vote was skewed heavily toward GOP Lake and Masters. They don't trust the mails and were told if they didn't want to stand in line, to come in person and watch the ballot go into the tabulators. But 30% of the tabulators weren't working. So workers told them to put them in a slot to be counted later. Now Lake is underperforming on this vote and losing her lead.

“In my opinion, the machines were programmed to do this, and it was all planned. The process and narrative, both machines and people. It was brilliantly done. They isolated the ballots to replace or not count them in 223 bags. The hard part for them in 2020 and during the primary was getting the ballots to match their manufactured machine count. This way, they have everything isolated in the bags.”
Does she sell pillows?

The Demonrat America hating posters will never read your link and will just post a laughing smiley as well like clockwork and then run off the fact they have no interest in what a whistleblower says same as they had no interest in what whistleblowers said in 2020. :cuckoo:
criminals protect criminals especially when it benefits them somehow

Officials in Michigan already admitted that those machines can be programmed to alter ballots among other things. Arizona is likely headed to court regardless of what happens.

Deliberate misalignment of the scanners.

Arizona Law does not PERMIT "failure to test".

Therefore, those machines were deliberately sabotaged.
Those machines had to be verified the previous day to ensure they were working properly. Then within 2 hours, a bunch of them in Republican areas go on the fritz? Not coincidence. That had to be set up intentionally. The courts better start clearing their calendars.

Michelle Swinick is a crazed far right podcaster. She's obsessed.
She makes SPECIFIC EYEWITNESS ALLEGATIONS that need to be investigated.

I don't give a damn what she is or isn't.

What she is, is a WITNESS, and her observations need to make it into the security discussion.

Those machines had to be verified the previous day to ensure they were working properly. Then within 2 hours, a bunch of them in Republican areas go on the fritz? Not coincidence. That had to be set up intentionally. The courts better start clearing their calendars.
Yep

1 machine is random

2 is a coincidence

3 is a pattern

SIXTY is sabotage

More right wing excuses for losing.

She makes SPECIFIC EYEWITNESS ALLEGATIONS that need to be investigated.

I don't give a damn what she is or isn't.

What she is, is a WITNESS, and her observations need to make it into the security discussion.

I get it now. You know tons of Lake and Masters voters are going to drop off their ballots in person at the precinct. So suddenly a third of the vote tabulators break and they have to put their ballots in a slot where they are not tabulated but just saved for later. "Box 3." Now you can take those batches out later and pick out the Lake and Masters ones until you have about 50-50, knowing that the mailed ballots are going to be heavily democrat. Pretty simple

whisleblowers of course according to Trump haters like coyote have no credibility the election was stolen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Demonrat America hating posters will never read your link and will just post a laughing smiley as well like clockwork and then run off the fact they have no interest in what a whistleblower says same as they had no interest in what whistleblowers said in 2020. :cuckoo:
i rest my case,hense our shill from langley toto did what I just said,like clockwork,so predictable. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back