Wall of Silence Cracking: Maricopa election judge charges that she witnessed election fraud.

This whole thing could unravel yet. Context: The Maricopa County election day ballot drop-in vote was skewed heavily toward GOP Lake and Masters. They don't trust the mails and were told if they didn't want to stand in line, to come in person and watch the ballot go into the tabulators. But 30% of the tabulators weren't working. So workers told them to put them in a slot to be counted later. Now Lake is underperforming on this vote and losing her lead.

“In my opinion, the machines were programmed to do this, and it was all planned. The process and narrative, both machines and people. It was brilliantly done. They isolated the ballots to replace or not count them in 223 bags. The hard part for them in 2020 and during the primary was getting the ballots to match their manufactured machine count. This way, they have everything isolated in the bags.”
Oh please...

Just to bump this again.......what is an 'election judge', exactly? This sounds like a low level poll worker clashing with her supervisor:
1668628552828.png

With Michele making essentially the same claims BEFORE the election in a podcast:

The Demonrat America hating posters will never read your link and will just post a laughing smiley as well like clockwork and then run off the fact they have no interest in what a whistleblower says same as they had no interest in what whistleblowers said in 2020. :cuckoo:
i rest my case,one of our resident trolls of USMB did just that.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back