How to audit a machined house race without cyber ninjas

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Everyone thinks it is hard to bust the machines. It is. The bigger the race the harder it is. House races are small. You do not not need

Cyber ninjas

Gooogle link fail - will link second post below

Take abigail spanberger of VA 7. She got 140k votes and won by 12k.

What to do.

The theory is that the machines flipped votes and voted registered but non voting.

Find 15k who are tallied for abigail who will sign affidavit saying

I did not vote

Or

I voted for Vega

And the machines are BUSTED

Last edited:
Everyone thinks it is hard to bust the machines. It is. The bigger the race the harder it is. House races are small. You do not not need

Cyber ninjas

What to do.

The theory is that the machines flipped votes and voted registered but non voting.

I did not vote

Or

I voted for Vega

I noticed you had zero actual proof, as per usual.

Cyber ninjas

What to do.

I did not vote

Or

I voted for Vega

Excellent.

You're thinking.

Which is more than I can say for 90% of the people around here.

Good start. Keep going.

An AUDIT is not equivalent to a recount.

An AUDIT means, you ask people, "who did you vote for", and then you go check the ballot.

There MUST be a chain of custody. Finer than 'ballots' - all the way down to the level of the individual vote.

Here's the slicker move though - go send an investigative reporter into the homeless community about a month before the election. :p

I got a guy in Philly, he just told me yesterday that his friend was back from a road trip. I said "where'd he go", he said "he was collecting votes on college campuses, I think he went as far down as Virginia".

You don't have to read TOO far between the lines to understand what that means.

Cyber ninjas

What to do.

I did not vote

Or

I voted for Vega

So, you want people to go door to door, asking people who they voted for?

Really?

Our elections in some states resemble a Banana Republic. Once Democrats have compromised enough elections in enough states, they can create a situation where more or less there is a perennial one party rule. The Republic at that point is dead. Right now it's barely breathing.

Really?
YES.

Absa-fucking-lutely.

Anything less is NOT an audit.

Go find them, make SURE they are who they say they are, and ask them four or five key ballot questions.

YES.

Absa-fucking-lutely.

Anything less is NOT an audit.

Go find them, make SURE they are who they say they are, and ask them four or five key ballot questions.

The courts have rightly ruled that is voter intimidation. The right to a private vote is seen as one of the hallmarks of our system, people do not need to fear retribution based on whom they choose to vote for.

The courts have rightly ruled that is voter intimidation. The right to a private vote is seen as one of the hallmarks of our system, people do not need to fear retribution based on whom they choose to vote for.
Shit. You've obviously never worked on election software.

I'll give you a clue. It's just like a hospital. When they install a new system, where do you think they get the test data from?

That's supposed to be private too, yes?

See, this is exactly why you need licensed bonded and certified PROFESSIONALS on the job, instead of dumbass politicians and clueless election workers

Really?

Oh, the fear...

A phone call is sufficient...

Lol...

Spanberger flipped 7+ k votes and presto....

You saw what they did to Lexalt in Nevada. They just kept extending the count, dumping in ballots for the D until they finally made up the difference. 4,000 votes was the final difference for that office.

That involves more fraud than just mchines...

Bust One COLD

Wexler or spanberger, either one.

State wide races are bigger, take more time...

The cheaters really hate this...

REALLY hate it!

Oh, the fear...

A phone call is sufficient...

Lol...

Spanberger flipped 7+ k votes and presto....

Nobody answer the phones these days, and it still takes away the right to a private ballot by asking people to verify who they voted for.

Hell, we are told that Repubs will not answer surveys out of fear of retribution, now you want people to openly say who they voted for, all because every other method you have tried to find fraud failed to find any?

Forum List

Back