Walker takes lead { with 55 % in }

I guarantee you that at some point where Walker is ahead, the steal is going to kick in.

Just watch.
It's happened in every close election in the swing states. The electronic cheating mechanism has been perfected. They thought they had it stolen in 2016, but Trump got too many votes for them to overcome. They were determined it wouldn't happen in 2020 or after.

what are you waiting for?

personally I am really tired of you pussies on here doing nothing but talking about civil war and the shooting starting.

Fucking shit or get off the pot!
We’ll wait for society to fall apart. When the chaos starts, we’ll be armed and ready. It may not come to that though, and hopefully it won‘t. As Dems destroy the country more and more, as they always do, it may wake normies up. If the dumb suburban moms turn on Dems, its over for them.

While many seniors died off because of COVID in 2020, that worked in favor for Dems in 2020 and 2022. However now all the vaxxed up and boosted Dems will keep dying off in the next few years. That will favor Republicans.

There is such a thing as evil.
Funny how everywhere you look in government, you never find anything or anyone GOOD.

Hundreds of thousands of people have died from fentanyl overdoses the last two years,
Something like about 160,000 dead I think. Directly tied to chinese drugs brought in across the open border.

while we have a President who refuses to even go to the border.
Isn't Joe in Arizona right now? I think he REFUSED to stop at the border while there saying he just doesn't have the time with more important things to do!

We are either the biggest bunch of idiots this planet has ever seen, or all of our elections are worthless, a fraud, putting in whomever THEY want and need.

Warnock is going to get a big boost from the population centers in Dekalb, Cobb, and Fulton counties.

Conservatives, being the sore loser conspiracy theorist retards that they are, will claim this jump will be due to fraud. It’s not fraud. It’s math.

We’ll wait for society to fall apart. When the chaos starts, we’ll be armed and ready. It may not come to that though, and hopefully it won‘t. As Dems destroy the country more and more, as they always do, it may wake normies up. If the dumb suburban moms turn on Dems, its over for them.

While many seniors died off because of COVID in 2020, that worked in favor for Dems in 2020 and 2022. However now all the vaxxed up and boosted Dems will keep dying off in the next few years. That will favor Republicans.

So, in other words you are just going to keep talking shit on internet forums and not do a damn fucking thing else

Warnock is going to get a big boost from the population centers in Dekalb, Cobb, and Fulton counties.

Conservatives, being the sore loser conspiracy theorist retards that they are, will claim this jump will be due to fraud. It’s not fraud. It’s math.

I just flipped on the TV for a minute and they were showing the red counties that Walker won but did so at a lower percent than in the GE. The Dems are so good they even have fake votes in those red counties. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana:

I'm watching MSNBC and they are a few percent ahead and Walker
is at 50.6 % to 49.4 % at Fox with 57 % reporting.MSNBC was at
58 % more than 10 minutes ago.
Let's hope it doesn't go this way. The last thing we need is another ignorant hypocrite in Congress. Herschel has proven both of these character traits over and over during the campaign for the whole world to see.

LOL Faux News is showing the midterm numbers. There is no way Kemp got that many more votes than Walker. Kemp cheated, no doubt.

Kemp is not a brain dead moron that breaks out a fake badge during his one and only debate.

Exactly.
But they WILL cry fraud.

Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 6.51.46 PM.png

So, in other words you are just going to keep talking shit on internet forums and not do a damn fucking thing else
Talking shit? I simply gave my assessment of the state of this country, and that it is headed for a dark place. I‘m not panicking about anything. You’re the one trying to incite something, you are the shit talker.

So keep spewing your lies, keep believing the lies your masters spew. I‘m sure it will turn out just wonderful for you.

Talking shit? I simply gave my assessment of the state of this country, and that it is headed for a dark place. I‘m not panicking about anything. You’re the one trying to incite something, you are the shit talker.

So keep spewing your lies, keep believing the lies your masters spew. I‘m sure it will turn out just wonderful for you.

Yep, you are just like a Chihuahua, all bark and no bite.

Forum List

Back