Walker surges ahead of Warnock

Anyone who doesn't know what "pronoun" means, especially in this day and age, I consider an idiot.

Mr. Walker knows factually what the definition of pronoun is. But he isn't familiar with all 97 different ones to use for all of the different genders that have been discovered.

And I challenge any leftard to pass a quiz on correct use of pronounces according to Woke Ideology.

Mr. Walker knows factually what the definition of pronoun is. But he isn't familiar with all 97 different ones to use for all of the different genders that have been discovered.

And I challenge any leftard to pass a quiz on correct use of pronounces according to Woke Ideology.
True. "Pronouns" that I've ever heard of are being tossed around all over the place.

Where oh where are the USMB Uncle Toms now....

eat-crow.jpg

But Warnock only tried to run over his wife with his car once and I'm sure he will pay all that child support he should have some day.

Oh, and his poor tenants that he evicts, I'm sure he evicts them with a nice smile on his face.

Then there is the weird Christian pro-abortion stance where he embraces abortion up until right before birth.

But that is your cookie cutter genocidal Marxist

It can't be helped.

I thought the commies and faggots were all terrified of a 'Theocracy N Stuff', so why are they now rooting for a fundie preacher? He talks politics from his puplit, too.

Then there's 2024. More Dem seats are up for grabs than Repubs. Some Dems may retire as well.

Last edited:
I thought the commies and faggots were all terrified of a 'Theocracy N Stuff', so why are they now rooting for a fundie preacher? He talks politics from his puplit, too.

I think many Georgia voters would vote for a televangelist before Walker.

We know full well that .001% of people actually follow how politicians legislate.

Forum List

Back