Walker surges ahead of Warnock

never heard that stuff about summer camp..

Is that true?

yikes
It's not something you'll find on the front page of a google search, but it's in there. He ran a baptist church (and camp) in Baltimore and he's dick-deep in incidents where his counselors poured piss on 12-year old campers that wet the bed. He was arrested and basically had to flee Baltimore over this animal behavior.

It's not something you'll find on the front page of a google search, but it's in there. He ran a baptist church (and camp) in Baltimore and he's dick-deep in incidents where his counselors poured piss on 12-year old campers that wet the bed. He was arrested and basically had to flee Baltimore over this animal behavior.
Yet this is what attracts democrats to him.

now voters are pissing on him

LOL

Tight races and shifting voting patterns making guessing very hard. In hindsight the mindset should have been “it’s a tossup”.
I agree. I never expected a GOP landslide like many of the polls indicated.

what a loser

so, he shows he's a marxist not only by his behavior/philosophy but by his misanthropic ways.. exhibited by how he treated his ex wife and how he treats bed wetters. By the way, didn't Hitler begin with bed wetters? I heard he also began with unwanted unborn children..

Liberalism is a rat hole that once fallen into.. leads to an even worse than rat-hole place.. but it looks like u know that

:)

This GA race is very important for the GOP

which means important for the enemies thereof also

which means Cheating, the only way the radtards can win

democrats have perfected cheating in all of the swing states...I don't see a Republican President ever again

The people of Georgia have to realize that if they disrespect Walker by denying him this opportunity, it will hamper their efforts to maintain a top program at the University of Georgia. The neighboring Great State of Alabama didn't reject Tommy Tuberville- and football is still important there. This is about keeping up with the neighbors.

The people of Georgia have to realize that if they disrespect Walker by denying him this opportunity, it will hamper their efforts to maintain a top program at the University of Georgia. The neighboring Great State of Alabama didn't reject Tommy Tuberville- and football is still important there. This is about keeping up with the neighbors.

I'm feeling pretty confident about Walker being soundly defeated. And even more confident the Georgia Bulldogs will win the National Championship.

Forum List

Back