Walkaway Banned from Facebook As Apple Threatens Parler

..lk
they're banning anything they can't control.

as for insurection and crap on parler - do you really think they'd plan something like that on an open network? get the info, details, users and the like and let the law go after them. getting them out of the store isn't about security, it's about control.

Ya...they did..

Which begs the question...why were the Capital Police so underprepared?

If you feel there should be no censorship on private platforms, shouldn’t ISIS be allowed to operate there?
Which begs the question, why did the capital police move the barrier to let them in then open the doors for them

You miis those questions.

Yes. That is in my list of questions.

Here is another. Should ISIs be allowed free speech rights on these platforms?
And shouldn't it be up to our government to declare laws were broken and a platform "evil"?

Since when did a "private business" have that power?

A private has the right to create rules (or TOS) for users of its platform and as a private entity it has the right to boot or censor those who break it.

Are you suggesting it doesn’t have that right and must allow every and anything until the Government steps in?

So ISIS should be allowed?
Gab social media was just banned by Google now too.

Were they insurecting also?

ISIS is allowed. You keep ignoring that.

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

Given that Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, yes it is.

..lk

as for insurection and crap on parler - do you really think they'd plan something like that on an open network? get the info, details, users and the like and let the law go after them. getting them out of the store isn't about security, it's about control.

Ya...they did..

If you feel there should be no censorship on private platforms, shouldn’t ISIS be allowed to operate there?
Which begs the question, why did the capital police move the barrier to let them in then open the doors for them

And shouldn't it be up to our government to declare laws were broken and a platform "evil"?

A private has the right to create rules (or TOS) for users of its platform and as a private entity it has the right to boot or censor those who break it.

Are you suggesting it doesn’t have that right and must allow every and anything until the Government steps in?

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

Is there any part of this you're following?

..lk

Ya...they did..

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

Ya, I am getting a bit confused here.

Iran is a nation.

ISIS is a designated terrorist group.

Regardless of how Iran behaves the two are not the same.

..lk

Ya...they did..

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

You're nitpicking. If you are contributing to the progress of a terrorist organization through monetary means, you are essentially vital to their existence and operations. Making you part of the organization itself.

Need I be any more clearer?

..lk

Ya...they did..

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

Iran is a nation.

You're not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.

It has already impacted me. We had a violent insurrection in our nation’s capital, and an attempt to overthrow our government. That isn’t bullshit.

We have very different definitions of what an insurrection is, you and I.

Perhaps, but I do not see it as anything else.

What do you suppose this mob would have done if they got ahold of Pence TK?

..lk

Ya...they did..

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

Iran is a nation.

..lk

Ya...they did..

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

You're nitpicking. If you are contributing to the progress of a terrorist organization through monetary means, you are essentially vital to their existence and operations. Making you part of the organization itself.

..lk

Ya...they did..

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

Iran is a nation.

You're not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Yeah, we're debating with the nail file in the drawer.

..lk

Ya...they did..

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

Iran isn't ISIS.

That was easy.

It has already impacted me. We had a violent insurrection in our nation’s capital, and an attempt to overthrow our government. That isn’t bullshit.

They would never have gotten that far. Continuity of government would make sure of it.

..lk

Ya...they did..

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

Iran isn't ISIS.

That was easy.

Of course, repeating yourself is easy. A rebuttal is difficult if you don't have one.

..lk

Ya...they did..

Is it?

Yet... Is there.
View attachment 439825

That's not ISIS.

ISIS isn't a state.

It isn’t nipicking. ISIS is a terrorist organization, banned and blocked on a lot of social media along with similar groups.

Nations are a whole ‘ other thing. If you start blocking nations as a whole...well...how Would you and who makes those determinations?

TemplarKormac said:
Of course, repeating yourself is easy. A rebuttal is difficult if you don't have one.

When you're so obviously clueless, repeating the obvious is all I need to do.

Is that really all you've got?

TemplarKormac said:

When you're so obviously clueless, repeating the obvious is all I need to do.

Is that really all you've got?

Given I have been debating you seamlessly for the past 2 1/2 hours, no, that isn't all I have.

Taunting me now? Of course. You have nothing.

Yet the leader of the nation sponsoring and paying for its activities isn't. He essentially uses the same violent language and is allowed free rein. Why is that?

ISIS isn't a nation. Nor is ISIS Iran.

You're completely out of your depth again.

They would never have gotten that far. Continuity of government would make sure of it.

How do you know that? Pence and his family were in tb3 capital when it was overrun. There were too few guards, a mob including armed members who were also carrying handcuffs, and asking where Pence was. It was a MOB, not an orderly group of people...hell they even trampled one of their own.

I don’t know what continuity of government has to do with it.

Oh and if our security was that lax, they would more likely have taken him hostage. What point would there be in killing him?

Everyone who supports this is a Communist
So communism now include private corporations? The kind that would not exist in communism...Wow, you a Donald Trump kinda genius..
Communists support censorship.

Laughing.......by your conception of 'censorship', I can waltz into your house, spray paint BLACK LIVES MATTER on your livingroom wall. And you can neither stop me nor ever take it down, less you engage in 'censorship'.

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I find it very funny that these same people want to remove protections for companies like Facebook for what their customers post on their site.

If that happens, Facebook and all social media will be even more strict since they will be held liable for what is posted on their site.

So they want to force Facebook and all social media to not be able to police their sites but at the same time, hold them responsible for what is posted on their site.

These people are totally bat crap crazy and illogical.

Forum List

Back