Walgreens creates store of the future

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Liberals with their "hands off" approach to criminal prosecution has led Walgreens to create the store of the future. This "freshly redesigned' Chicago Walgreens only has two isles customers can access.

Walgreens-2-east-roosevelt-essentials.jpg

New anti-theft Walgreens store has just 2 aisles of touchable merchandise

How does that help when the customers - aka biden voters - can openly walk out of the store with the merchandise even when you see them do it?
My guess is the two accessible aisles only contain less desirable items.

Those "barriers" won't stop young people who are determined to steal but it may slow them down. What a world...

Probably so

But I dont think its the final answer

Libs have to be willing to put criminals in jail and so far they are unwilling to do so

How does that help when the customers - aka biden voters - can openly walk out of the store with the merchandise even when you see them do it?
Home Depot will allow Biden-BLM voters to walk out of their stores with merchandise and not be followed (Wisconsin).

Liberals with their "hands off" approach to criminal prosecution has led Walgreens to create the store of the future. This "freshly redesigned' Chicago Walgreens only has two isles customers can access.

Walgreens-2-east-roosevelt-essentials.jpg

New anti-theft Walgreens store has just 2 aisles of touchable merchandise
Apparently, it`s you and only you who gives a damn about store security being tightened up. Why is that when you can still do your shoplifting at Walmart?
I`m always amazed by the things MAGAs find to whine about. If they would start offing themselves that would solve their problems and normal people won`t have to listen to them anymore.

It looks like the less expensive items, the sundries. It's the electronics and the medication that they are protecting, I asume.

HEB, a Texas-based grocery chain with a fairly large selection of general merchandice, does not need to do this. There's no "greeter" checking for receipts, no monitors at the self checkout to make sure you scan everything, and no armed security or police.

How do they do it? By charging just a few pennies more for each item. That slight difference in price keeps out undesirables. You don't see people that look like they just crawled out of bed at four in the afternoon, you don't see couples screaming at each other in the parking lot, and you don't see parents ignoring their kids while they walk among parked cars.

It isn't about location and neighborhoods. We have an HEB that is right across the street from Walmart, but if you go into each one after the other, you would think they were in different countries.

Apparently, it`s you and only you who gives a damn about store security being tightened up. Why is that when you can still do your shoplifting at Walmart?
I`m always amazed by the things MAGAs find to whine about. If they would start offing themselves that would solve their problems and normal people won`t have to listen to them anymore.
So sorry it crips your shoplifting.

The future for stores in America will also need to keep their workers behind bullet proof glass.

It looks like the less expensive items, the sundries. It's the electronics and the medication that they are protecting, I asume.

HEB, a Texas-based grocery chain with a fairly large selection of general merchandice, does not need to do this. There's no "greeter" checking for receipts, no monitors at the self checkout to make sure you scan everything, and no armed security or police.

How do they do it? By charging just a few pennies more for each item. That slight difference in price keeps out undesirables. You don't see people that look like they just crawled out of bed at four in the afternoon, you don't see couples screaming at each other in the parking lot, and you don't see parents ignoring their kids while they walk among parked cars.

It isn't about location and neighborhoods. We have an HEB that is right across the street from Walmart, but if you go into each one after the other, you would think they were in different countries.
HEB charges a few cents more per item and that drives shoplifters across the street to Walmart?

Dont make me laugh

boy howdy, them maga folks really honor our laws. you betcha. And don't spare the tater tots on that hot dish, now.

Similar situation with Publix. Just the slight price increase drastically changes the shopping environment, and experience... And it's worth every penny.

Forum List

Back