Wal Mart workers threaten walkout on Black Friday

I am sorry but I actually know many people that work at Wal-Mart and they employ a lot of people.......Most dont bitch about their job...But most of my friends are not entitled lazy brats who are ungrateful at being employed.

Last edited:
WOW!!! I can see why we have no job security anymore. Some of you people have been tricked into fighting for the very people who are fucking you. "HEEEY!!!! So what if they move jobs over seas and fuck the American worker. It's better for the consumer". "HEEEY!!! They should bring back junk made from the jobs they shipped over seas and expect us to buy it. Its good for the consumer" "HEEEY!!!! Why don't you stop complaining about how shitty a company treats and be happy you have a job. It's good for the consumer" "HEEEY!!! If your boss stop complaining you boss wants to bend your wife over his desk and nail her in the keister. It's good for the consumer" "HEEEY! Why are you buying that crappy made in America junk? That's not good for the consumer" Are you fucking serious? Hey anyone remember when this country stuck together? Remember when we made companies pay a fair wage? Remember when we made companies make our working conditions safer? Now a days you got all these broke ass hard working punk ass bitches jumping over a row of good women to give "THE MAN" his daily bj.

WOW!!! I can see why we have no job security anymore. Some of you people have been tricked into fighting for the very people who are fucking you. "HEEEY!!!! So what if they move jobs over seas and fuck the American worker. It's better for the consumer". "HEEEY!!! They should bring back junk made from the jobs they shipped over seas and expect us to buy it. Its good for the consumer" "HEEEY!!!! Why don't you stop complaining about how shitty a company treats and be happy you have a job. It's good for the consumer" "HEEEY!!! If your boss stop complaining you boss wants to bend your wife over his desk and nail her in the keister. It's good for the consumer" "HEEEY! Why are you buying that crappy made in America junk? That's not good for the consumer" Are you fucking serious? Hey anyone remember when this country stuck together? Remember when we made companies pay a fair wage? Remember when we made companies make our working conditions safer? Now a days you got all these broke ass hard working punk ass bitches jumping over a row of good women to give "THE MAN" his daily bj.

I am not supporting Unions friend.

Fuck the Unions.

I support Walmart.

They treat their workers quite well. Walmart workers are taught that the average Walmart customer spends $250,000 at Walmart in their lifetime so anytime they deal with a customer they deal with him like is was a $250,000 order.

All union have is Detroit to show for their efforts

Fuck the Unions

Shouldn't we be supporting these people? Shouldn't we as Americans demand that Wal-Mart and every other company treat it's employees better? Hell we ain't never gonna stopped getting fucked like this. Se what it is is that now that the politicians have divided us along party lines and people are just to damn stubborn to cross them. They can turn a normal issue that would have been a no brainer 20 years ago into a political issue and all of a sudden it's not about right or wrong any more. Now it's about Republican or Democrat. Sad what we have become. But hey we fell for it hook line and sinker.

and if you want to make more then you do whatever it takes to make it. Whining does not produce positive results. Studying does.

U.S. Department of Labor - Find It By Topic - Wages - Educational Level and Pay
Generally speaking, jobs that require high levels of education and skill pay higher wages than jobs that require few skills and little education. Statistics from the Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) validate this viewpoint by revealing that the unemployment rate among people who have a professional degree is significantly lower than that of people who have a high school diploma or less than a complete high school education.
Welcome to America's Career InfoNet

Is it any wonder illiterate schmucks like this are priced out of the job market at the current minimum wage..............

Walmart Workers Threaten Black Friday Action - ABC News

I would love that! I have been to wal mart on Black Friday its a damn mad house....Wal Mart does treat its workers like shit my wife has worked there twice only good thing about it is you can transfer to different stores.

Anyone who buys into the black Friday mob mentality simply to buy a stupid toy deserves to be trampled to death.

Sane people stay away from stores and buy their shit on line

Okay ... agreed with the exception of being trampled to death.
I recommend in-store shopping on a Monday or Tuesday evening around dinner time. That's when I find it most relaxing to shop, especially as we get closer to the holidays. Online? Oh hell yeah!

I have to work on Black Friday. I'm thinking about putting signs on my car that read .... I'M GOING TO WORK! I AM NOT ONE OF YOU MAD SHOPPERS!

Shouldn't we be supporting these people? Shouldn't we as Americans demand that Wal-Mart and every other company treat it's employees better? Hell we ain't never gonna stopped getting fucked like this. Se what it is is that now that the politicians have divided us along party lines and people are just to damn stubborn to cross them. They can turn a normal issue that would have been a no brainer 20 years ago into a political issue and all of a sudden it's not about right or wrong any more. Now it's about Republican or Democrat. Sad what we have become. But hey we fell for it hook line and sinker.

We don't support Labor Union in 2012, you're 100 years behind the times.

FDR's support of Organized Labor prolonged the FDR Depression, which was called the "Great Depression" because it was great for the Unions

Hey idiot....They pay them and gave them a job thats treating them good........Try working for what you want it will change your life.

I am sorry but I actually know many people that work at Wal-Mart and they employ a lot of people.......Most dont bitch about their job...But most of my friends are not entitled lazy brats who are ungrateful at being employed.

My college student spent this past summer working in the wireless department at Walmart. He complained more about the customers then he did how he was treated as an employee. In fact, the only issues he had with the company, was with some of the personalities of his department managers.

IDK who said anything about a union. But since you drought it up. My experience with unions is not good. I worked for USW. I hated them bitches. They took our dues and worked for the company. On the other hand I worked for a non union factory that treated it's employees like gold. But I have heard of unions doing good things and companies doing bad things. I have heard of companies and unions working together to make a better workplace for employees. So are all companies BAAAD!!! No are all unions GREAT!!! no. but still American workers should stick together. But as long as there are people like you. We will stay divided

My college student spent this past summer working in the wireless department at Walmart. He complained more about the customers then he did how he was treated as an employee. In fact, the only issues he had with the company, was with some of the personalities of his department managers.

I dont know anyone who likes everyone they work with unless they work alone LOL and even then that is ify.

IDK who said anything about a union. But since you drought it up. My experience with unions is not good. I worked for USW. I hated them bitches. They took our dues and worked for the company. On the other hand I worked for a non union factory that treated it's employees like gold. But I have heard of unions doing good things and companies doing bad things. I have heard of companies and unions working together to make a better workplace for employees. So are all companies BAAAD!!! No are all unions GREAT!!! no. but still American workers should stick together. But as long as there are people like you. We will stay divided

I can read between your bullshit Union man.

Hey idiot....They pay them and gave them a job thats treating them good........Try working for what you want it will change your life.

NO NO NO NO!!!! You are a dickhead. Giving a person job and treating them well are not the same thing.
I found long ago that working for other people will never get me where I want to be. And I'd be willing to bet that I am better educated and make more than you. Not go punch that clock little boy and go see what ya master wants from you today.

Forum List

Back