Let Gary Johnson Debate

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
"President Obama has been a failure. On his watch, the American economy has significantly deteriorated largely because he has stifled free market forces by over-regulating them and because he has laden taxpayers with debt. Those two factors alone – the federal government increasing the cost of doing business by telling businesses from physicians to major industries how to do their work, and the federal government spending trillions it doesn’t have and pushing the debts onto future generations – are enough to sink any economy."

"If you want a real debate – one that will explore the proper constitutional role of the federal government in our lives before it gets so big that we cannot safely challenge it – you will be disappointed, unless Gary Johnson is let in."

Let Gary Johnson Debate by Andrew P. Napolitano

If he polled 15% he would have been allowed to debate. Like it or not, the people have made the decision. It would be unfair to all those people who don't care to have valuable debate time taken up by someone so few people want to hear from.

If he had more than 1-2% of the vote, you would see it... Look, I will be voting for Johnson because in a state dominated by idiot liberals (thank God I am in 1 of a couple counties where it is a conservative majority though), it is not like me biting the bullet and voting for Romney as a lesser of 2 evils will make any difference... Johnson is a non-factor and hence will not be in a debate

It would hurt Romney a lot more than Obama. Come to think of it, I'm surprised he hasn't been invited for that very reason.

How about the Green Party?

Communist Party?

Why are they getting fucked, since we are now just asking for a debate of philosophies and not really between people who actually have a chance to get elected?

Forum List

Back