Wake-Ob's Ladder

You grasp that all this came out of investigations started by Bill Barr?

Of course not, you'll never admit anything positive from Orange Man Bad.
Those crimes occurred in time periods of his tenure. As you are pointing out, his people started the wheel of justice turning and I acknowledge that. Sounds like this justice department is keeping it going, as they are supposed to. Lots of people on here give the impression that the DOJ is not doing it's job or that if they can get their guy elected, prosecutions or investigations underway by DOJ that they do not like would go away. To them it is all political, instead of the wheels of justice inexorably grinding away and only have good thing to say about DOJ or FBI or any other org, when somebody from the opposite camp is caught or tried. I like it, when I can point to stories that show they are continuing to work well for all of us (mostly), no matter which side is in power.

Those crimes occurred in time periods of his tenure. As you are pointing out, his people started the wheel of justice turning and I acknowledge that. Sounds like this justice department is keeping it going, as they are supposed to. Lots of people on here give the impression that the DOJ is not doing it's job or that if they can get their guy elected, prosecutions or investigations underway by DOJ that they do not like would go away. To them it is all political, instead of the wheels of justice inexorably grinding away and only have good thing to say about DOJ or FBI or any other org, when somebody from the opposite camp is caught or tried. I like it, when I can point to stories that show they are continuing to work well for all of us (mostly), no matter which side is in power.

I'm actually surprised that Oberfuhrer Garland didn't shut down the investigations.

I'm actually surprised that Oberfuhrer Garland didn't shut down the investigations.
Don't be. That is usually not how it works for investigative work in progress, not even in Congress.

Garland is a thug. Nothing is "usual" with his perversion of the DOJ.
They always seem like thugs in the 21st century. I never paid much attention to them in the1980s or 90s. Most of his tenure, after he sucked up, into the job Barr was thug and Donny's personal lawyer. Ever heard many kind words spilled on Eric Holder? Garland just seems to be doing the job by any comparison, and the department is doing business, successful investigations and prosecutions are going forth. If you are not a domestic political terrorist, bent on destruction of the US Government under this constitution, I don't see your complaint.

They always seem like thugs in the 21st century. I never paid much attention to them in the1980s or 90s. Most of his tenure, after he sucked up, into the job Barr was thug and Donny's personal lawyer. Ever heard many kind words spilled on Eric Holder? Garland just seems to be doing the job by any comparison, and the department is doing business, successful investigations and prosecutions are going forth. If you are not a domestic political terrorist, bent on destruction of the US Government under this constitution, I don't see your complaint.

Merrick Garland, Oberfuhrer of Reich Compliance, loves the Reich. He has no love for the law, and open contempt for the Constitution, but he loves the Reich.

He is dedicated to hunting down, imprisoning, or exterminating any who question or defy the Reich.

He and his goons tried to intimidate the Arizona audit. He and his gang of thugs got involved with Texas law - though he has no standing.

Then there is the Reichstag Fire.

The Reichstag Fire is vital to the Reich. Facing a revolt from the peasants in 2022, Oberfuhrer Garland had the DUTY to persecute those who protested against his beloved party. He certainly won't be prosecuting anyone for the year long Kristallnacht. Raz Simone who committed actual insurrection, the armed occupation of American territory, walks free and is protected by the Reich. Those people were acting on behalf of the Reich.

But IF you voted for Donald Trump, Garland and his Gestapo are coming for you. If you questioned the millions of unrequested and unverified mail-in ballots, the Oberfuhrer will drag you to the Gulag.

Merrick Garland, Oberfuhrer of Reich Compliance, loves the Reich. He has no love for the law, and open contempt for the Constitution, but he loves the Reich.

He is dedicated to hunting down, imprisoning, or exterminating any who question or defy the Reich.

He and his goons tried to intimidate the Arizona audit. He and his gang of thugs got involved with Texas law - though he has no standing.

Then there is the Reichstag Fire.

The Reichstag Fire is vital to the Reich. Facing a revolt from the peasants in 2022, Oberfuhrer Garland had the DUTY to persecute those who protested against his beloved party. He certainly won't be prosecuting anyone for the year long Kristallnacht. Raz Simone who committed actual insurrection, the armed occupation of American territory, walks free and is protected by the Reich. Those people were acting on behalf of the Reich.

But IF you voted for Donald Trump, Garland and his Gestapo are coming for you. If you questioned the millions of unrequested and unverified mail-in ballots, the Oberfuhrer will drag you to the Gulag.
1643121200076.png

1643121239895.png

What a well thought out response.

You must be a democrat..
No, but all that "Oberfuhrer of Reich Compliance ", "Reichstag Fire is vital", "Oberfuhrer Garland",
"Oberfuhrer will drag you to the Gulag" stuff in nutso in anybody's book. Normal people do not talk like that. The guy has mental problems. Nobody talks like that at Lowes, business meetings, on the line at manufacturing plants, in the boardrooms, church, city counsel or anywhere else. He talks like a crazy man, on the corner, holding up some little sign, raving to the traffic. I was suggesting his cheese has slid off his cracker, and he needs some competent medical attention for his own good, as well as his family's safety.

No, but all that "Oberfuhrer of Reich Compliance ", "Reichstag Fire is vital", "Oberfuhrer Garland",
"Oberfuhrer will drag you to the Gulag" stuff in nutso in anybody's book.

In what way?

Are you conscious? Do you have awareness of your surroundings?

Normal people do not talk like that.

Dude, open your eyes.

700 political prisoners - Stalinist show trials.

You live in a fantasy world - reality exists.

The guy has mental problems. Nobody talks like that at Lowes, business meetings, on the line at manufacturing plants, in the boardrooms, church, city counsel or anywhere else. He talks like a crazy man, on the corner, holding up some little sign, raving to the traffic. I was suggesting his cheese has slid off his cracker, and he needs some competent medical attention for his own good, as well as his family's safety.

Nice rant.

Back to reality - Garland is a thug of the level seen typically in Stalinist dictatorships or Nazi regimes.

In what way?

Are you conscious? Do you have awareness of your surroundings?

Dude, open your eyes.

700 political prisoners - Stalinist show trials.

You live in a fantasy world - reality exists.

Nice rant.

Back to reality - Garland is a thug of the level seen typically in Stalinist dictatorships or Nazi regimes.
Yeah, pretty aware. This ain't Mayberry RFD by any chance, but you don't meet nut balls on the streets in public around here.
Those radical should have known better than to attack the capital. Many of them expressing regrets for their stupidity of being involved in that unAmerican insanity. They should be punished for their crimes against our country as a warning to others not to try it again. I have no problem with their prosecutions. Most Americans, don't either, not just democrats, but independents and even republicans that love our country and are unwilling to give our republic over to mob rule.

Yeah, pretty aware.

Doesn't look like it by your responses.

Even watching party propaganda on CNN you have to pick up on SOMETHING.

This ain't Mayberry RFD by any chance,

No, it's Nazi Germany Circa 1932.

And yeah, your party are the Nazis.

but you don't meet nut balls on the streets in public around here.

Again. are you even aware of your surroundings?

1643123889628.png

1643123901358.png

Those radical should have known better than to attack the capital.

Yeah, heinous...

1643123935119.png

Many of them expressing regrets for their stupidity of being involved in that unAmerican insanity. They should be punished for their crimes against our country as a warning to others not to try it again. I have no problem with their prosecutions. Most Americans, don't either, not just democrats, but independents and even republicans that love our country and are unwilling to give our republic over to mob rule.

Crimes like trespass?

Doesn't look like it by your responses.

Even watching party propaganda on CNN you have to pick up on SOMETHING.

No, it's Nazi Germany Circa 1932.

And yeah, your party are the Nazis.

Again. are you even aware of your surroundings?

View attachment 592570
View attachment 592571

Yeah, heinous...

View attachment 592572

Crimes like trespass?
"it's Nazi Germany Circa 1932." No. It's not. Thank you for making my point with your own statement. Now run along, and get some competent help. You are living some kind of demented fantasy. Don't you get it, at all?

Mosby, who got where she is because of race, was helped to that position by Kamala Harris, who also got where she is because of race—half-black, half-Indian.

The Whore is ¼ black, at most. And she got where she is by being a whore.

If she had never sucked Brown's Willie, then her career would have consisted entirely of the pursuit of fast-moving emergency medical vehicles, and the vast majority of us would have been spared from ever having to hear of her.

HoeVsWhore_1032x1600.jpg

Forum List

Back