Wake-Ob's Ladder

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
How little coverage the MSM gave to all of this.

In the wokeness ecosystem, one corrupt race-hustler springs forth from another, which sprung forth from another, which itself sprung forth from another. It’s like the fly-egg-larva-pupa-fly cycle on dog poop, but far more putrid.

Last week, Marilyn Mosby, state’s attorney for Baltimore, was indicted on federal perjury and fraud charges. Mosby, a strong black woman, was especially strong when it came to bilking the system. She conned $100,000 in Covid relief money by falsely claiming “financial hardship” (her annual salary is $248,000), and she made false statements in mortgage applications for a $490,500 home and a $428,400 condo.

Now that’s some good old-fashioned “hardship.”

I’m gon’ lay down my burden,
Down by my riverside condo.

Mosby, who got where she is because of race, was helped to that position by Kamala Harris, who also got where she is because of race—half-black, half-Indian. And on the same day that black race-hustler Mosby was indicted, Indian race-hustler Charles Edwards pleaded guilty to federal fraud charges. Edwards had been Inspector General for Homeland Security under Obama (another race hustler), who appointed Edwards IG because who better than an Indian to investigate government waste? (Indians know all about “waste”…just look at any sidewalk in Mumbai.)

Turns out the pilfering Punjabi “used, possessed, and transferred stolen DHS-OIG and USPS-OIG documents and information to software developers in India.”

He also kept calling people claiming to be from Windows tech support.

The irony is, while Edwards was IG, he prosecuted a race-hustling Hispanic woman, Dawn Hamilton, for falsely claiming to be a small-business owner in order to receive benefits from the Small Business Administration’s Section 8(a) program, which throws cash at minority businesses like an NBA player at a strip club.

Rungs on a race-hustling ladder. Obama, Hamilton, Edwards, Harris, Mosby: each running their own game, each proving daily that diversity is our stench.

In the wokeness ecosystem, one corrupt race-hustler springs forth from another, which sprung forth from another, which itself sprung forth from another. It’s like the fly-egg-larva-pupa-fly cycle on dog poop, but far more putrid.
Last week, Marilyn Mosby, state’s attorney for Baltimore, was indicted on federal perjury and fraud charges. Mosby, a strong black woman, was especially strong when it came to bilking the system. She conned $100,000 in Covid relief money by falsely claiming “financial hardship” (her annual salary is $248,000), and she made false statements in mortgage applications for a $490,500 home and a $428,400 condo.
Mosby, who got where she is because of race, was helped to that position by Kamala Harris, who also got where she is because of race—half-black, half-Indian. And on the same day that black race-hustler Mosby was indicted, Indian race-hustler Charles Edwards pleaded guilty to federal fraud charges. Edwards had been Inspector General for Homeland Security under Obama (another race hustler), who appointed Edwards IG because who better than an Indian to investigate government waste? (Indians know all about “waste”…just look at any sidewalk in Mumbai.)
Turns out the pilfering Punjabi “used, possessed, and transferred stolen DHS-OIG and USPS-OIG documents and information to software developers in India.”
The irony is, while Edwards was IG, he prosecuted a race-hustling Hispanic woman, Dawn Hamilton, for falsely claiming to be a small-business owner in order to receive benefits from the Small Business Administration’s Section 8(a) program, which throws cash at minority businesses like an NBA player at a strip club.
Rungs on a race-hustling ladder. Obama, Hamilton, Edwards, Harris, Mosby: each running their own game, each proving daily that diversity is our stench.

That's a good article, til you get down below the break on this Mosby woman. I'm glad Biden's DOJ Federal Prosecutors are on the ball and hope they nail her if that is the straight of it. I will say, she got where she is by winning 94% of the vote, running against the closest contender, an independent running on a write-in campaign. The republican challenger was not mentioned.
That other A-hole Edwards looks like a piece of work, also. I understand, he had worked for the government for 22 years, but forced to resign under the Obama administration 2013 from his position as Acting Inspector General of Department of Homeland Security for over abuse of power, misspending, withholding document, etc, before he went into private crime, started defrauding the government from the outside. He pled guilty in January of this year, apparently not wanting to take on the Biden Department of Justice.
These two stories point out assholes getting the comeuppance, and make the Biden Department of Justice look like a bunch of badasses, taking names and kicking ass. I sure wouldn't want them coming after me.

I've been telling folks for many decades that the race card game is all about hustling as much $$$$$ into ones pocket as possible without having to work for that $$$$$. Our public education system in our USA is partially to blame for this situation as the DOE(unionized Marxists) does not support "critical thinking" for students but rather promotes both pathos & ethos over logos. Adolf Hitler was once asked by a reporter: "How did you win the German people over to support you?" Adolf's answer was plain, simple & very truthful(rare for Hitler):

"I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few".

EXCELLENT post excalibur!

That's a good article, til you get down below the break on this Mosby woman. I'm glad Biden's DOJ Federal Prosecutors are on the ball and hope they nail her if that is the straight of it. I will say, she got where she is by winning 94% of the vote, running against the closest contender, an independent running on a write-in campaign. The republican challenger was not mentioned.
That other A-hole Edwards looks like a piece of work, also. I understand, he had worked for the government for 22 years, but forced to resign under the Obama administration 2013 from his position as Acting Inspector General of Department of Homeland Security for over abuse of power, misspending, withholding document, etc, before he went into private crime, started defrauding the government from the outside. He pled guilty in January of this year, apparently not wanting to take on the Biden Department of Justice.
These two stories point out assholes getting the comeuppance, and make the Biden Department of Justice look like a bunch of badasses, taking names and kicking ass. I sure wouldn't want them coming after me.

You grasp that all this came out of investigations started by Bill Barr?

Of course not, you'll never admit anything positive from Orange Man Bad.

What are the odds that an Indian pulls a scam by masking as a Windows support technician???

Forum List

Back