Waitress Will Lose Tooth, Roots After Attack

OH, by the way, Californication...where ARE you buddies Goldstein and bodecea?? Haven't seen Goldstein around in a while, and only occasionally bobey.

Funny how they showed up just to dogpile me and left, and YOU joined them. YOU let those two loser looney libs USE YOU to get at me.

You're a fucking puppet who can't think for herself. Dipshit. :funnyface:

You're deluded. Seek help. I feel sorry for you. Do forward any PMs you have in evidence of me organizing some dogpile on you to either Crimson White or Gunny. In fact, I insist that you do.

I 'side' with no one other than me.... and I don't actually know who 'Goldstein' and 'bodecea' are. No doubt this all mean something to you, in your delusional state. Get back on the meds.

OH, by the way, Californication...where ARE you buddies Goldstein and bodecea?? Haven't seen Goldstein around in a while, and only occasionally bobey.

Funny how they showed up just to dogpile me and left, and YOU joined them. YOU let those two loser looney libs USE YOU to get at me.

You're deluded. Seek help. I feel sorry for you. Do forward any PMs you have in evidence of me organizing some dogpile on you to either Crimson White or Gunny. In fact, I insist that you do.

I 'side' with no one other than me.... and I don't actually know who 'Goldstein' and 'bodecea' are. No doubt this all mean something to you, in your delusional state. Get back on the meds.

You don't know who Emmanuel Goldstein and bodecea are? Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

You really need help. Go back through your posts, do a search, you'll find the little feeding frenzy you joined in on....willingly.

What a fucking nutbag you are! Holy hell...I truly feel sorry for you. You post so much bullshit here and get led around by the nose, you have no clue the shit you say when you run your mouth. :funnyface: :eusa_doh:

You really need help. Go back through your posts, do a search, you'll find the little feeding frenzy you joined in on....willingly.

What a fucking nutbag you are! Holy hell...I truly feel sorry for you. You post so much bullshit here and get led around by the nose, you have no clue the shit you say when you run your mouth. :funnyface: :eusa_doh:

If you think I give a shit what the voices in your head are telling you, then you are wrong (again).

Stop whining and forward any evidence you have to the Mods/Admins. Go ahead. I await with interest the outcome of any inquiry.

Here's your little 30 page party with Emma and bodecea (Emmanuel Goldstein and bodecea are their user names at the board I came from, but then you wouldn't know that because you jumped into a board war that was NONE of your fucking business).

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/98606-rip-brittany-murphy-1977-2009-a-4.html

Remember this? Or is your head injury still giving you trouble?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/112567-has-anyone-noticed.html#post2184438

That I'm ever so slightly more aggressive the past week or so?

I knocked myself out.... long story, no details cuz it was just me being a klutz.... anyway, I have a head injury. My memory is slightly shot to hell. :lol::lol: I am struggling to remember basic things, like where the kitchen is. :lol::lol:

In my defense, I have had such an incredibly bad headache this week that I have been really, really snappy.

Anyway, if I have growled where I should not have growled, I unreservedly apologize. If you let me know if I've said anything really, really pissy, please tell me and I will review it and consider an apology.

And.....

Muddie, thank you honey. You've been such a total doll. Everyone should have a BFF like you. Thanks for worrying about me. I love you. Truly.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hate Crimes laws rarely, if EVER, are used to "protect" whites when racially motivated assualts by blacks occur, including rape, murder, attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, etc.

Apparently whites are the only people capable of being "racist" or committing crimes because of the race of their victim.

Wonder why this is? :eusa_think:

They are used...just look to the Justice Dept statistics on Hate Crimes....(betting you won't)...but there are certain kinds of people who want to pretend they don't exist. There are certain kinds of people who wallow in playing the Victim. :eusa_whistle:

Just because the victim and perp are of different skin colors, that is what makes this a 'hate crime'? Is that how the justice system works now?

Seriously, what I see are a bunch of idiots on both sides of the political spectrum.

You don't know what a hate crime is?

Say a group of black kids get together and decide to go out and "beat up" a white person, for no other reason than they are white, then that's a hate crime. The difference with, say, a robbery. Someone pulls a gun and may or may not shoot you. You are either uninjured, injured or dead.

With a hate crime, guns and knives are rarely used. Most of the time, it's fists and stomping and bats. Sometimes, burning, acid. Things that cause extreme agony and terrible damage. Remember, someone can be beat with a bat until both arms and legs are broken and they are brain damaged, but if they survive, it can be considered "simple battery".

Why aren't guns and knives generally used? Because people committing hate crimes want to feel bones break. They want to feel the suffering of the people they hate. It's what Christian Fred Phelps wants to do to the gays. When he says we shouldn't "tolerate" them, what do you think he is suggesting?

Man Guilty of Murder in Texas Dragging Death - NYTimes.com

His head and right shoulder were sheared off when the truck sped around a sharp corner and he slammed into a sharp-edged culvert. His lower body was found a mile down the road, dumped outside a cemetery and black church.

Muslim helps Jews attacked on New York subway - CNN.com

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A Muslim man jumped to the aid of three Jewish subway riders after they were attacked by a group of young people who objected to one of the Jews saying "Happy Hanukkah," a spokeswoman for the three said Wednesday.

Teen Suspects To Appear In Family Court Saturday - wcbstv.com

NEW YORK (CBS) ―Two young girls and a young boy were in police custody
Saturday morning, under arrest in a series of hate crimes targeting Asian women on the Lower East Side.

I know what the term means, sweetie... I'm quite intelligent. I just happen to disagree with the 'hate' part. A crime is a crime is a crime. Whatever color, creed or sexual orientation of the victims... it should not matter. I don't see how anyone can say one crime is worse than another because of the 'hate' element.

So, you object to the differenciation between Manslaughter and Murder then, right?

That was the fucking point I was trying to make to Californication. Go back and re-read my post to her. You thanked her for her bullshit reply to me where she called me a joke.

You're a pervert, and a joke, on this board. I guess I'm in better standing than you, eh?

Interesting how you 'inform' anyone who disagrees with you that they are 'hated' and a 'joke' on the board. Are you sure it isn't you deflecting what we all think of you onto others?

Go back and re-read every post you've made since your shit-stain liberal buddy Goldstein showed her stupid face around here with her buddy bodecea and you guys dog-piled me.

EVERY SINGLE POST (and PM, and Neg-Rep) you've sent me or posted to me does exactly the same thing, you fuck-tard.

Get over yourself already. MMmmmkay? :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Ooooo. Poor baby. Another Martyr. Can you see your house from that Cross, Jeny?

If you think I give a shit what the voices in your head are telling you, then you are wrong (again).

Stop whining and forward any evidence you have to the Mods/Admins. Go ahead. I await with interest the outcome of any inquiry.

Obviously you DO give a shit what I think and say, because you keep responding and you keep daring me to forward your bullshit to Gunny and CW. Not to worry your dumb little head....I will do that when I am ready.

I'm giving you PLENTY of rope to hang yourself with. I learned from my divorce to keep the dirt I know close to the vest until the RIGHT time, and then dump it all in the lap of the one who has the ability (and authority) to rip someone a new asshole.

Your time's coming, toots. Wait and see. :D :funnyface:

Shut the fuck up asshole.
Fuck you, you flag waving, brainwashed ****.
Go put some air in the tires on your house.

Hate to disappoint you, but we live in an apartment now. Our house was flooded out in September (remember the big deal in GA over flooding? Yep...we lived in the flood zone).

So...no wheels, dearie. Never were, so kindly fuck off.

Poor, poor you. Is that what they call "being evicted" these days? "Flooded out"?

Go back and re-read every post you've made since your shit-stain liberal buddy Goldstein showed her stupid face around here with her buddy bodecea and you guys dog-piled me.

EVERY SINGLE POST (and PM, and Neg-Rep) you've sent me or posted to me does exactly the same thing, you fuck-tard.

Get over yourself already. MMmmmkay? :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Stop whining about me and my 'liberal friends'. You got 'dog piled on' because you were a total bitch. Don't want to be 'dog piled'? Then stop behaving like a moronic bitch. Otherwise, accept the consequences of your words.

I'm soooo over myself. I suggest you try doing likewise... and stop fucking whining.

Oh my gawd, the Board BITCH FROM HELL tells *me* to stop being a bitch.

The irony in your post is fucking precious. :rofl:

You got involved in a cross-board war that didn't involve you whatsoever. You jumped in like a fucking rabid feral bitch in heat, and you had NO CLUE what caused the discord between Goldstein, bodecea and me in the first place.

YOU are the fucking moron, and you whine here incessantly to anyone who'll listen, about anything they're willing to listen to. I'm amazed you can still pull together an audience.

I have no use for you....or your PMs inviting others to dogpile posters here (your SOP prior to our falling out).

I've saved every single one of your rancid, infantile, ridiculous PMs and NegReps. I can back my words up, bitch.
I have no use for you inviting me to help you bump your rep points, and you'll bump mine. I don't put a lot of stock in the rep points--unlike you and your artificially inflated numbers.

So you STFU....steer clear of me you insane, dishonest, low class, fishass, dyke loving bitch. :cuckoo:

Now, isn't that the most disturbing behavior....:eusa_eh:

Stop whining about me and my 'liberal friends'. You got 'dog piled on' because you were a total bitch. Don't want to be 'dog piled'? Then stop behaving like a moronic bitch. Otherwise, accept the consequences of your words.

I'm soooo over myself. I suggest you try doing likewise... and stop fucking whining.

You got involved in a cross-board war that didn't involve you whatsoever. You jumped in like a fucking rabid feral bitch in heat, and you had NO CLUE what caused the discord between Goldstein, bodecea and me in the first place.

YOU are the fucking moron, and you whine here incessantly to anyone who'll listen, about anything they're willing to listen to. I'm amazed you can still pull together an audience.

I have no use for you....or your PMs inviting others to dogpile posters here (your SOP prior to our falling out).

I've saved every single one of your rancid, infantile, ridiculous PMs and NegReps. I can back my words up, bitch.
I have no use for you inviting me to help you bump your rep points, and you'll bump mine. I don't put a lot of stock in the rep points--unlike you and your artificially inflated numbers.

So you STFU....steer clear of me you insane, dishonest, low class, fishass, dyke loving bitch. :cuckoo:

I would agree with you, but that would be allowing you to lead me around by the nose. :lol:

bodey....I haven't read a post of yours since the Brittany Murphy dogpile. Don't intend to start now.....

This message is hidden because bodecea is on your ignore list.

So knock yourself out; enjoy yourself.....I'm not reading.

Maybe you've noticed I don't respond to your taunts? Or maybe you just aren't real observant and haven't....but go back and see, hun. I don't take your bait. :D

I would agree with you, but that would be allowing you to lead me around by the nose. :lol:

It's a conspiracy, I tell you! Everyone is PMing everyone else to "GET JENY!!!" I would welcome you to Jeny's CloudCuckooLand, but it appears you are already familiar with her particular kind of crazy.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you! Everyone is PMing everyone else to "GET JENY!!!" I would welcome you to Jeny's CloudCuckooLand, but it appears you are already familiar with her particular kind of crazy.

You got the instructions then? Good. I was worried that you may not have received yours.

bodey....I haven't read a post of yours since the Brittany Murphy dogpile. Don't intend to start now.....

Maybe you've noticed I don't respond to your taunts? Or maybe you just aren't real observant and haven't....but go back and see, hun. I don't take your bait. :D

You do realize that by informing bodecea that you're not responding to her, you are - in fact - responding to her, right?

You one dumb biatch, Jen. Seriously... get back on the meds.

You got the instructions then? Good. I was worried that you may not have received yours.

It was in that plethoria of PMs you sent me....you know the ones....those that Jeny has been saving up for the right moment? :eusa_whistle:

You do realize that by informing bodecea that you're not responding to her, you are - in fact - responding to her, right?

One of these days, I'll have to tell you about the time on "that other board" where she called me all sorts of foul names on a thread and then reported me to the Mods....and SHE got banned. :lol::lol::lol: Later, when she came back (they always come back if they beg enough) she blamed me for her banning. That's our Jeny...completely devoid of reality.

It was in that plethoria of PMs you sent me....you know the ones....those that Jeny has been saving up for the right moment? :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_shhh: Do not speak of the PMs. Capiche?

You're one dumb bitch. YOU need meds.

I can see whenver bodecea posts.... it shows up like this:

This user is on your Ignore List.

or this:

And if I'm posting in a thread, there is NO WAY bodey will miss out on a chance to take pot shots at me and bait me. ;)

So, while I don't read her posts, I can tell she's trying to bait me. I just don't read or respond to her. That's all.

Capiche, dumbass?

Forum List

Back