TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
These people are really very civil American patriots, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI]YouTube - TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism[/ame]

This is the religious right Reagan courted to win elections all those years ago.

I'm pretty confident that the MSM would LOVE to show any racism.... if there was any to show.

But, I see that, yet again, little gay Charlie is behaving like a shitstain.

for crying out loud, we are all friggen racist, except if you're a liberal or a Democrat.

there I said it. does that give you lefties a tingle or two?:lol:

Those aren't REAL TPs....they are infiltrators sent to make the TP look bad.

In much the same way they sent Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Glenn Beck to make the conseraties look bad

Those Liberals are so damned sneaky

I'm pretty confident that the MSM would LOVE to show any racism.... if there was any to show.

Basically you know in your heart that the Tea baggers are lunatics. Calling the Bass a faggot isn't going to change that.

for crying out loud, we are all friggen racist, except if you're a liberal or a Democrat.

The Bass is not a leftie but enjoys smacking up both sides when they act out of line and nobody has been more out of line than these far right extremist turds who call themselves conservatives and patriots yet treat their own president as a foreigner and even believes he's a foreigner.

ROFL... So because Hussein is recognized as a Muslim and that there's no place for a Muslim President of the US, that indicates that the obeserver is a RACIST?

ROFLMNAO...

Ya can't hide idiocy...

Let me help ya out here Bass, There are no Leftist Americans... and there's no way Americans will vote for a Muslim for President.

Which is why The Brown Clown decided to LIE and declare herself a Christian Moderate.

The simple fact is that had she declared herself a Muslim Leftists.. she'd still be a junior part-time senator.

The Bass is not a leftie but enjoys smacking up both sides when they act out of line and nobody has been more out of line than these far right extremist turds who call themselves conservatives and patriots yet treat their own president as a foreigner and even believes he's a foreigner.

What the Bass is, is an imbecile.

treating the Obama as a foreigner is mild compared to how the left and the Democrats treated President Bush. so stop yer whining.

Basically you know in your heart that the Tea baggers are lunatics. Calling the Bass a faggot isn't going to change that.

What I now know, Charlie, is that you use your race as a weapon. I dislike people who use race as a weapon. I find it offensive - from whites or blacks. And I find it offensive that people misrepresent the views of the TEA party because you dislike what we say. You're the racist, Charlie. Not us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bush LIED this country to war.

He told the American people lies to get them to sacrafice BLOOD for his political motives.

NOTHING in the world is more horrible than that one.

BTW Obama is as American as you.

What I now know, Charlie, is that you use your race as a weapon. I dislike people who use race as a weapon. I find it offensive - from whites or blacks. And I find it offensive that people misrepresent the views of the TEA party because you dislike what we say. You're the racist, Charlie. Not us.

You see NO racism anywhere, your blind to it.

Those aren't REAL TPs....they are infiltrators sent to make the TP look bad.

In much the same way they sent Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Glenn Beck to make the conseraties look bad

Those Liberals are so damned sneaky

ROFL...

What there was not... was any sign of racism; and this despite the absolute lies, by Cha's the Bass, you and the usual suspects that there were.

But Leftists are liars... so that should come as a suprise to no one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He told the American people lies to get them to sacrafice BLOOD for his political motives.

LOL
your same old story and I'm sure you're gonna stick with it.:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of idiots....

The Bass hasn't misrepresented the Teabaggers, the Teabaggers themselves are the masters in the art of misrepresentation. The Bass has not used his race as a weapon, but the Teabaggers have made Obama's race a target.

ROFL... So because Hussein is recognized as a Muslim and that there's no place for a Muslim President of the US, that indicates that the obeserver is a RACIST?

ROFLMNAO...

Ya can't hide idiocy...

Let me help ya out here Bass, There are no Leftist Americans... and there's no way Americans will vote for a Muslim for President.

Which is why The Brown Clown decided to LIE and declare herself a Christian Moderate.

The simple fact is that had she declared herself a Muslim Leftists.. she'd still be a junior part-time senator.

typical Teabaggers delusion, what proof do you have that Obama is a Muslim and even if he were what the hell would be wrong with him being a Muslim?

Forum List

Back