Waiting Out The Transgender Catastrophe

I'm not 'debating' anything....I've shown you to be a dolt, shown that there is no science behind transgenderism, and that a progressive cannot be a patriot.

What more is there to say?

You can go back to your blanket fort and the -hour All Cartoon Network.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The only thing that you have shown us is that you are a very sad case

I've already put you in your place....why are you back???

If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull over to the side of the road.
You put me in my place? What a fucking joke!! I proved you to be a fraud and a liar. You don't debate and never have. You make pronouncements. Hear ye hear ye, the Queen of bullshit says that there is no such thing as transgender so it must be true. You fail to even acknowledge the existence of evidence to the contrary and you post opinions-yours and others - as fact and don't even try to defend it. If you actually do think that you've proven anything here you must be seriously delusional. More likely your just playing a sick game, or your just not that bright.

Now, who got put in their place, little miss muffett

I can tell, by the vulgarity, that I've hit a nerve.

Excellent.

You can consider me Karma......and this is Karma's Cafe....

Welcome to the Karma's Cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve.
PS:
I find it fascinating that you have made absolutely no attempt to defend yourself against the crimes that I have charged you with
1. You present opinions as biased observations as fact
2. You do not so much as acknowledge the existence of the evidence that I presented showing that gender dysphoria is biologically based.
3. You are a science denier which equals willfully ignorant
4.You use personal attacks and attempts to belittle me as a means of deflecting attention away for your incompetence as a debater and as a human being in general
5. You also try to deflect away from those truths by feigning disdain for profanity . Too fucking bad . If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch
6 You have not presented a shred of credible evidence to support your claims or to refute mine.

It's been a long day, but you have served the purpose you were born to serve.

Now, you may pin the tail on yourself, donkey.

The dems / queers proclaim they are non-conforming.

OK, don't conform, I don't care.

But they demand everyone else conform to them...don't they.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right.

They deserve therapy, not credence.
Yada, yada, yada Same horseshit, different post. Besides everything else, you're a shameful anti intellectual science denier who is deathly afraid of any information that contradicts your pre-conceived ideas of reality. You can repeat the same horseshit as many times as you want -it will still be horseshit today, tomorrow and the day after.

Drop the juvenile vulgarity.

It indicates your chagrin at losing the argument.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The only thing that you have shown us is that you are a very sad case

You put me in my place? What a fucking joke!! I proved you to be a fraud and a liar. You don't debate and never have. You make pronouncements. Hear ye hear ye, the Queen of bullshit says that there is no such thing as transgender so it must be true. You fail to even acknowledge the existence of evidence to the contrary and you post opinions-yours and others - as fact and don't even try to defend it. If you actually do think that you've proven anything here you must be seriously delusional. More likely your just playing a sick game, or your just not that bright.

Excellent.

Welcome to the Karma's Cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve.
PS:
I find it fascinating that you have made absolutely no attempt to defend yourself against the crimes that I have charged you with
2. You do not so much as acknowledge the existence of the evidence that I presented showing that gender dysphoria is biologically based.
4.You use personal attacks and attempts to belittle me as a means of deflecting attention away for your incompetence as a debater and as a human being in general
5. You also try to deflect away from those truths by feigning disdain for profanity . Too fucking bad . If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch
6 You have not presented a shred of credible evidence to support your claims or to refute mine.

Would you like the number for a help line?

Excellent.

PS:

I'm not the one who keeps crawling back.

Excellent.

PS:

Yes you are.

Excellent.

PS:

Yes you are.

Soooo....you authored the thread?

No....you didn't.

Yet you crawl back for the spankings you have grown to love, and acknowledge that you deserve.

"Believe in me and you'll have everlasting life!" Send me $1000.00 and I'll guarantee the same. But wait, there's more! For a limited time, if you send a "gift" of $1000.00 I'll send you a written guarantee suitable for hanging, printed right here in the United States of America at Kinko's who's corporate offices are in Plano, Tx.

All you've done is document that you have no understanding of the Judeo-Christian faith....and that you are a government school grad.

Let's cut to the chase.....Judeo-Christianity is the basis of Western Civilization, and of liberty.

Three millennia ago, due to the start of monotheism, humanity began to construct the ‘house’ we live in today, the palace known as Western Civilization. Genesis 1:26 suddenly made every individual special, and made the argument against slavery.
In 1215, the Magna Carta underscored the premise with this language:
“Know ye, that we, in the presence of God, and for the salvation of our soul, and the souls of all our ancestors and heirs,….”
1215: Magna Carta - Online Library of Liberty

It appears you know less than nothing.

Religious faith is a spiritual apprehension rather than proof. Why (other than profit) base your life on a non-truth?

"Religious faith is a spiritual apprehension rather than proof. Why (other than profit) base your life on a non-truth?"

A prime example of rule #2.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Your description applies more accurately to communism and other Leftist tendencies.
They have never proven true, no matter how many they have slain in advancing same.

Profit is a term used in Leftist tracts, not religious ones.

Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty.

The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.
Prager.

I appreciate your posts, as I could never post any as stereotypical of the indoctrinated Leftists as you have.

Unlike you, I see my actions are a result of who I am, NOT in the conflict you have between the right thing to do vs. your religious beliefs. You need to remember that ALL religious books were written by men, misogynists, immoral, greedy, and (but not limited to) hypocritical.

"Unlike you," blah blah blah.....

That's because you're not as smart as I am.

I understand.

You're the person trying to act smart and only looking like a fool because you can't completely grasp the concept at hand.

PS:

Yes you are.

No....you didn't.

Yet you crawl back for the spankings you have grown to love, and acknowledge that you deserve.
The pissing match is over Miss Muffat. Let me know when your ready to act like an adult. I am so bored with you!

Jessica Simpson gets shamed for dying her young daughters hair but turning your just as young child into a freak is lauded.....Society in unmoored

That child was usually suffering gender dysphoria long before their parents got involved.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

I see it in your future, as well.

I'm not being forced. I'm part of "everyone" thus your bloviating stops at the first line. You're such an ignorant person.

Jessica Simpson gets shamed for dying her young daughters hair but turning your just as young child into a freak is lauded.....Society in unmoored

That child was usually suffering gender dysphoria long before their parents got involved.

I see it in your future, as well.

I just read an article on women's health in which a gynecologist was talking about a women's periods. The magazine, Insider, DELETED "women's periods" and inserted [people with periods]

It pulled me out of the article entirely and I had to read and re-read that.

I thought: you're kidding me. Now we have PEOPLE WITH PERIODS. Because if you're menstruating, I guess..you may be a man.

Help

Please post the article.

Every sane adult knows the difference between men and women, and understands why this difference is important.

The operative word here is "sane".

86033137.jpg

Yes you are.

No....you didn't.

The pissing match is over Miss Muffat. Let me know when your ready to act like an adult. I am so bored with you!

Yet, you've crawled bet again.

Can you put yourself in the frame of mind for another…say, the Church officials in charge of the Inquisition, or of Lenin ordering the deaths of millions for the sake of the doctrines he believed would benefit mankind….?

Throughout history there are examples of horrific behaviors that their proponents fervently believed were the right thing to do. We are living through on of such times.

The delusional individuals and the alleged professionals who support the transgender fraud, probably believe that they are correct…as Lenin did and the perpetrators of the Inquisition did.

1.“What we live through, in any age, is the effect on us of mass emotions and of social conditions from which it is almost impossible to detach ourselves. Often the mass emotions are those which seem the noblest, best and most beautiful. And yet, inside a year, five years, a decade, five decades, people will be asking, ‘How could they have believed that?’ because events will have taken place that will have banished the said mass emotions to the dustbin of history.” -– Doris Lessing, Prisons We Choose to Live Inside (1987)

2. ”The epidemic of supposed gender dysphoria among children and adolescents — “transgenderism”—has often been described as a cult. The designation is in some ways apt. Though lacking a charismatic leader usually found in such movements, other expert descriptions of cults certainly apply: “designed to destabilize an individual’s sense of self by undermining his or her basic consciousness, reality awareness, beliefs and worldview, [and] emotional control.” Cults also lead the target to believe that “anxiety, uncertainty, and self-doubt can be reduced by adopting the concepts put forth by the group.”

The promise is a “new identity” that will solve all problems, even as it separates one from family and previous life.

This is especially true in cases of so-called Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria, in which previously normal teenagers (usually girls) suddenly announce their desire to transition to the opposite sex. It is readily apparent how a teenager struggling with severe or even common adolescent angst could be lured into such a group.

3. Perhaps transgenderism is better described as a form of “social contagion.” This term refers to “the spread of ideas, feelings and, some think, neuroses through a community or group by suggestion, gossip, imitation, etc.”

The explosion of cases of gender dysphoria, previously an exceedingly rare condition, over the last few years has coincided with a meteoric increase in sympathetic attention to the topic in regular and social media—thus suggesting social contagion. Parents whose children “come out” as transgender when their friends do certainly agree with this explanation.

Individuals who have been ensnared in but escaped from the transgender movement describe it as an ideology, with elements of both the political and the religious. The devotion to the ideology is so deep that, as one psychiatrist describes the mindset, “[a]nyone who hesitates in supporting transition and [sex-reassignment surgery] is a dinosaur committed to an outgrown, inherently discriminatory understanding of trans persons and needs to be defeated in court or in the public arena.” Will transgenderism be swept away by history?

Not the first time in history that belief triumphed over reality.

IMG-676120190926071116.jpg

More to Gender identity than Biology, but again, the obvious question.

How does the existence of Trans-gender people have any effect on your life?

Transgenderism isn't the only fantasy you Leftists work to impose on the unaware.

Forum List

Back