Waiting Out The Transgender Catastrophe

[
Can very easily intrude into other peoples lives unwanted and unknown until damage has been done, ..Studies find social media and peer pressure play big role in "suddenly questioning kids". Has exploded across the UK. Small children dont conceive of this on their own. Someone introduced the thought into their head and nutured it.
Staff Quit U.K. National Health Service Over Transgender Experiment On Children

you'd have more credibility if you didn't use rabid right wing sources for your nonsense. You are getting seriously into Chemtrails making frogs gay territory here.

the article said that they found more kids that they identified as gay were actually transgender.. not sure any real coercion was going on here.

The Leftists are very sick people....

And…if you had the slightest doubt that they are insane, Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.”

NO, but the hormones they take do lead to other medical issues that have to be treated.

Again, waiting for you to tell me how trans-people effect your life in any way, shape or form.
WTF ....talk about rabid ...saw Orig in UK DAILY MAIL ...SEe ya got nothing but the usual name calling...that's what libs call debate. Facts inconvenient as usual. BTW Brown University found many of same things and then was forced to apologize for the truth

Last edited:
WTF ....talk about rabid ...saw Orig in UK DAILY MAIL ...SEe ya got nothing but the usual name calling...that's what libs call debate. Facts inconvenient as usual. BTW Brown University found many of same things and then was forced to apologize for the truth

One more time, still waiting for you to tell me how transgender folks are bothering you in the least.... seems the problem is more with you.

Okay, let's talk about the Brown study.

Updated: Brown statements on gender dysphoria study

After the research paper was published in the Journal PLOS ONE, concerns were raised about the paper’s research design and methodology by leading academics in the field. These concerns were serious enough that PLOS ONE announced that it would conduct a post-publication re-review of the article to “seek further expert assessment on the study’s methodology and analyses.”

Given the concerns about research design and methods — not the controversial nature of the subject — the University decided to stop featuring this news story on its news site. However, the research article is still available on the journal’s website and on the author’s Researchers @ Brown page. The University does not know how long the re-review of the paper will take, or what (if any) actions the journal will take.

As you may be aware, Brown late last week posted a news announcement regarding research on gender dysphoria published by a faculty member in the School of Public Health. In light of questions raised about research design and data collection related to the study on “rapid onset gender dysphoria,” the University determined that removing the article from news distribution is the most responsible course of action.

So in short. A transphobe put on a lab-coat, spewed a lot of nonsense, and was immediately slapped down when people who knew what they were talking about caught on.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Only if you think gender is only genitalia and DNA.

Psychologists have determined it's a lot more than that. That's why most of them won't try to force them into their biological gender...

Science is absolutely clear about the distinction between boys and girls, between men and women.

The idea that one can have a “gender” that is at odds with one's biological sex is nonsense. It is the product of mental illness, nothing more. Science absolutely refutes it; and only those who are in some way suffering from severe mental defects find the idea at all believable.

Science is absolutely clear about the distinction between boys and girls, between men and women.

The idea that one can have a “gender” that is at odds with one's biological sex is nonsense. It is the product of mental illness, nothing more. Science absolutely refutes it; and only those who are in some way suffering from severe mental defects find the idea at all believable.

Again, scientists who actually study this stuff say otherwise....

Gender dysphoria

But let's go with that it's a mental condition. So what? So are anxiety and depression, and we still treat those people with dignity and respect.

(Friendly reminder, Bob belongs to a cult - Mormonism - started by a two-bit con man who married multiple 14 year old girls. )

How does the existence of trans-gendered people have ANY EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE?

It doesn't. None at all.

Normal people tend to care about the distinction between truth and falsehood, and at the very least, find it very uncomfortable to be compelled to play along with what they can clearly see to be falsehood.

I get that as a degenerate sociopath, who cares nothing for truth or falsehood, and who, in fact, often specifically prefers falsehood over truth, that you do not understand how normal people are affected by being compelled to play along with falsehood.

Normal people tend to care about the distinction between truth and falsehood, and at the very least, find it very uncomfortable to be compelled to play along with what they can clearly see to be falsehood.

I get that as a degenerate sociopath, who cares nothing for truth or falsehood, and who, in fact, often specifically prefers falsehood over truth, that you do not understand how normal people are affected by being compelled to play along with falsehood.

Friendly reminder, Bob belongs to a Cult where people shun their relatives if they leave the faith.

He believes in the falsehood that Native Americans came here on Bronze Age Submarines from Palestine and God turned them dark as a curse.

He thinks Joseph Smith (Dum-dum-dum-dum-dum) was talking to God.

upload_2019-8-3_10-32-41.jpeg

But the possibility that some men identify as women and some women identify as men is beyond his comprehension.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Friendly reminder, Bob belongs to a Cult where people shun their relatives if they leave the faith.

He believes in the falsehood that Native Americans came here on Bronze Age Submarines from Palestine and God turned them dark as a curse.

He thinks Joseph Smith (Dum-dum-dum-dum-dum) was talking to God.

View attachment 272557

But the possibility that some men identify as women and some women identify as men is beyond his comprehension.

Oh, Bob, that your faith was started by polygamous con artists is a matter of established history. Your cult got chased out of one state after another because of your bad behavior, and here you are, engaging in beating up on someone else.

Seems to me that you should be the last people complaining about other people's lifestyles...

But tell us more about how the Nephites and Lamanites came here in Bronze Age Submarines... that one never gets old.

Oh, Bob, that your faith was started by polygamous con artists is a matter of established history. Your cult got chased out of one state after another because of your bad behavior, and here you are, engaging in beating up on someone else.

Seems to me that you should be the last people complaining about other people's lifestyles...

But tell us more about how the Nephites and Lamanites came here in Bronze Age Submarines... that one never gets old.

Nothing about my religion—nor your absurd lies about it—is relevant to this thread; other than to demonstrate what I said earlier about your lack of regard for the distinction between truth and falsehood.

Nothing about my religion—nor your absurd lies about it—is relevant to this thread; other than to demonstrate what I said earlier about your lack of regard for the distinction between truth and falsehood.

Guy, Mormonism is Scientology plus 150 years.

Some men identify as women... deal with it.

How does this affect your life in any way, I mean other than being another bigotry you have to hide?

Guy, Mormonism is Scientology plus 150 years.

Your obsessive hatred of my religion, and your obsessive drive, at every opportunity, to post absurd lies about my religion, is not in any way relevant to this thread, nor to any of the other threads in which you've done so. It is off-topic, and in most forums, would get you moderated for attempting to derail the threads in which you engage in this outrageous behavior.

Some men identify as women... deal with it.

How does this affect your life in any way, I mean other than being another bigotry you have to hide?

Again, because you are a degenerate sociopath, and a pathological liar, the distinction between truth and falsehood is meaningless to you. I wouldn't expect you to understand why normal people would object to being compelled to treat falsehood as truth.

As a matter of hard scientific fact, a man who “identifies as a woman”, is still a man, and not a woman.

"Believe in me and you'll have everlasting life!" Send me $1000.00 and I'll guarantee the same. But wait, there's more! For a limited time, if you send a "gift" of $1000.00 I'll send you a written guarantee suitable for hanging, printed right here in the United States of America at Kinko's who's corporate offices are in Plano, Tx.

All you've done is document that you have no understanding of the Judeo-Christian faith....and that you are a government school grad.

Let's cut to the chase.....Judeo-Christianity is the basis of Western Civilization, and of liberty.

Three millennia ago, due to the start of monotheism, humanity began to construct the ‘house’ we live in today, the palace known as Western Civilization. Genesis 1:26 suddenly made every individual special, and made the argument against slavery.
In 1215, the Magna Carta underscored the premise with this language:
“Know ye, that we, in the presence of God, and for the salvation of our soul, and the souls of all our ancestors and heirs,….”
1215: Magna Carta - Online Library of Liberty

It appears you know less than nothing.

Religious faith is a spiritual apprehension rather than proof. Why (other than profit) base your life on a non-truth?

"Religious faith is a spiritual apprehension rather than proof. Why (other than profit) base your life on a non-truth?"

A prime example of rule #2.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Your description applies more accurately to communism and other Leftist tendencies.
They have never proven true, no matter how many they have slain in advancing same.

Profit is a term used in Leftist tracts, not religious ones.

Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty.

The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.
Prager.

I appreciate your posts, as I could never post any as stereotypical of the indoctrinated Leftists as you have.

Unlike you, I see my actions are a result of who I am, NOT in the conflict you have between the right thing to do vs. your religious beliefs. You need to remember that ALL religious books were written by men, misogynists, immoral, greedy, and (but not limited to) hypocritical.

"Unlike you," blah blah blah.....

That's because you're not as smart as I am.

I understand.
Lets see if you're smart enough to respond to this with something appropriate and intelligent

Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity

"The researchers conducted a literature search and reviewed articles that showed positive biologic bases for gender identity. These included disorders of sexual development, such as penile agenesis, neuroanatomical differences, such as grey and white matter studies, and steroid hormone genetics, such as genes associated with sex hormone receptors. They conclude that current data suggests a biological etiology for transgender identity.

"This paper represents the first comprehensive review of the scientific evidence that gender identity is a biological phenomenon," explains corresponding author Joshua D. Safer, MD, FACP.

All you've done is document that you have no understanding of the Judeo-Christian faith....and that you are a government school grad.

Let's cut to the chase.....Judeo-Christianity is the basis of Western Civilization, and of liberty.

Three millennia ago, due to the start of monotheism, humanity began to construct the ‘house’ we live in today, the palace known as Western Civilization. Genesis 1:26 suddenly made every individual special, and made the argument against slavery.
In 1215, the Magna Carta underscored the premise with this language:
“Know ye, that we, in the presence of God, and for the salvation of our soul, and the souls of all our ancestors and heirs,….”
1215: Magna Carta - Online Library of Liberty

It appears you know less than nothing.

Religious faith is a spiritual apprehension rather than proof. Why (other than profit) base your life on a non-truth?

"Religious faith is a spiritual apprehension rather than proof. Why (other than profit) base your life on a non-truth?"

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Your description applies more accurately to communism and other Leftist tendencies.
They have never proven true, no matter how many they have slain in advancing same.

Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty.

The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.
Prager.

I appreciate your posts, as I could never post any as stereotypical of the indoctrinated Leftists as you have.

Unlike you, I see my actions are a result of who I am, NOT in the conflict you have between the right thing to do vs. your religious beliefs. You need to remember that ALL religious books were written by men, misogynists, immoral, greedy, and (but not limited to) hypocritical.

I understand.
Lets see if you're smart enough to respond to this with something appropriate and intelligent

"The researchers conducted a literature search and reviewed articles that showed positive biologic bases for gender identity. These included disorders of sexual development, such as penile agenesis, neuroanatomical differences, such as grey and white matter studies, and steroid hormone genetics, such as genes associated with sex hormone receptors. They conclude that current data suggests a biological etiology for transgender identity.

"This paper represents the first comprehensive review of the scientific evidence that gender identity is a biological phenomenon," explains corresponding author Joshua D. Safer, MD, FACP.

"No one is born transgender. If gender identity were hardwired in the brain before birth, identical twins would have the same gender identity 100 percent of the time. But they don’t.

I had one patient we’ll call Andy. Between the ages of 3 and 5, he increasingly played with girls and “girl toys” and said he was a girl. I referred the parents and Andy to a therapist. Sometimes mental illness of a parent or abuse of the child are factors, but more commonly, the child has misperceived family dynamics and internalized a false belief.

In the middle of one session, Andy put down the toy truck, held onto a Barbie, and said, “Mommy and Daddy, you don’t love me when I’m a boy.” When Andy was 3, his sister with special needs was born, and required significantly more of his parents’ attention. Andy misperceived this as “Mommy and Daddy love girls. If I want them to love me, I have to be a girl.” With family therapy Andy got better."
I'm a Pediatrician. Here's What I Did When a Little Boy Patient Said He Was a Girl.

I sure hope you get better.

What sort of “appropriate and intelligent” can there possibly be to the sort of bizarre anti-scientific bullshit that you persist in posting?

Every sane adult knows the difference between men and women, and understands why this difference is important. Your repeated attempts to deny what every sane person knows, and to provide “proof” to support this denial, tells us nothing about the distinction between men and women; it only demonstrates how f•••ed-up in the head you are.

What sort of “appropriate and intelligent” can there possibly be to the sort of bizarre anti-scientific bullshit that you persist in posting?

Every sane adult knows the difference between men and women, and understands why this difference is important. Your repeated attempts to deny what every sane person knows, and to provide “proof” to support this denial, tells us nothing about the distinction between men and women; it only demonstrates how f•••ed-up in the head you are.

Most difficult is determining whether the pretend acceptance of this bizarre fairy tale is based on having the insight of a five year old, or the fear of confronting the Liberal power-structure.

Your obsessive hatred of my religion, and your obsessive drive, at every opportunity, to post absurd lies about my religion, is not in any way relevant to this thread, nor to any of the other threads in which you've done so. It is off-topic, and in most forums, would get you moderated for attempting to derail the threads in which you engage in this outrageous behavior.

Naw, man, this is completely on point... you think you should have the ability to believe that magic underwear protects you from evil. It's a crazy belief, to be sure, but no crazier than thinking if you wear a dress, that makes you a chick.

upload_2019-8-3_20-30-54.jpeg

Again, because you are a degenerate sociopath, and a pathological liar, the distinction between truth and falsehood is meaningless to you. I wouldn't expect you to understand why normal people would object to being compelled to treat falsehood as truth.

As a matter of hard scientific fact, a man who “identifies as a woman”, is still a man, and not a woman.

again, not seeing how treating people with respect is impinging on you. For instance, i think your magic underwear is a little silly, but i wouldn't impinge on your right to wear it and say, "Booga-booga" to the Angel Moroni... or whatever.

Everyone knows that the Native Americans didn't come here on magic submarines... and Jesus didn't ride an Elephant in the Americas...

So getting back to the point.. which is that there are a lot of biological reasons that might explain gender dysphoria. HEck, there might even be a treatment for it some day... but blurting out how much it offends you isn't helping.

Rule #2

Prager.

I understand.

"No one is born transgender. If gender identity were hardwired in the brain before birth, identical twins would have the same gender identity 100 percent of the time. But they don’t.

I had one patient we’ll call Andy. Between the ages of 3 and 5, he increasingly played with girls and “girl toys” and said he was a girl. I referred the parents and Andy to a therapist. Sometimes mental illness of a parent or abuse of the child are factors, but more commonly, the child has misperceived family dynamics and internalized a false belief.

In the middle of one session, Andy put down the toy truck, held onto a Barbie, and said, “Mommy and Daddy, you don’t love me when I’m a boy.” When Andy was 3, his sister with special needs was born, and required significantly more of his parents’ attention. Andy misperceived this as “Mommy and Daddy love girls. If I want them to love me, I have to be a girl.” With family therapy Andy got better."
I'm a Pediatrician. Here's What I Did When a Little Boy Patient Said He Was a Girl.

Well now. I asked if you're smart enough to respond to my post with something appropriate and intelligent, and now I know the answer.

After I presented clear evidence of a biological basis for gender dysphoria………:

The researchers conducted a literature search and reviewed articles that showed positive biologic bases for gender identity. These included disorders of sexual development, such as penile agenesis, neuroanatomical differences, such as grey and white matter studies, and steroid hormone genetics, such as genes associated with sex hormone receptors. They conclude that current data suggests a biological etiology for transgender identity.

….all that you are able to do is to once again blather about how no one is born transgender, without even referring to the article that I posted. That is a perfect example of an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy and your ineptitude at debating.

Then you go further with another appeal to ignorance by stating-without evidence that If gender identity were hardwired in the brain before birth, identical twins would have the same gender identity 100 percent of the time.” . Clearly, you have not done a like of research on that issue but just pulled that little tidbit out of your pie hole.

Identical Twins Are Not 100% Genetically Identical!

If you bother to read this, which you won’t, you’ll see that it is just a little more complicated than your dumbed down sound bites.

The second category of twins are identical or monozygotic twins, when two embryos develop from one egg fecundated by one sperm (thus, they have always the same sex). Common knowledge says that they have 100 % the same DNA. Is it so? A new research published in the American Journal of Human Genetics and lead by an international team from the University of Alabama, Leiden University Medical Center and VU University (The Netherlands), Uppsala University and Karolinska Institutet, Sweden shows that 100 % is not quite correct, and explains why, in pairs of identical twins, one can be plumper or a little taller than the other or why one might develop a disease and the other does not.

Then, still without referring to the article that I posted, you past a highly biased opinion piece that proves nothing and mirrors you own ridged and narrow minded dogma

So much for debating

Rule #2

Prager.

I understand.

Well now. I asked if you're smart enough to respond to my post with something appropriate and intelligent, and now I know the answer.

The researchers conducted a literature search and reviewed articles that showed positive biologic bases for gender identity. These included disorders of sexual development, such as penile agenesis, neuroanatomical differences, such as grey and white matter studies, and steroid hormone genetics, such as genes associated with sex hormone receptors. They conclude that current data suggests a biological etiology for transgender identity.

….all that you are able to do is to once again blather about how no one is born transgender, without even referring to the article that I posted. That is a perfect example of an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy and your ineptitude at debating.

Then you go further with another appeal to ignorance by stating-without evidence that If gender identity were hardwired in the brain before birth, identical twins would have the same gender identity 100 percent of the time.” . Clearly, you have not done a like of research on that issue but just pulled that little tidbit out of your pie hole.

If you bother to read this, which you won’t, you’ll see that it is just a little more complicated than your dumbed down sound bites.

The second category of twins are identical or monozygotic twins, when two embryos develop from one egg fecundated by one sperm (thus, they have always the same sex). Common knowledge says that they have 100 % the same DNA. Is it so? A new research published in the American Journal of Human Genetics and lead by an international team from the University of Alabama, Leiden University Medical Center and VU University (The Netherlands), Uppsala University and Karolinska Institutet, Sweden shows that 100 % is not quite correct, and explains why, in pairs of identical twins, one can be plumper or a little taller than the other or why one might develop a disease and the other does not.

Then, still without referring to the article that I posted, you past a highly biased opinion piece that proves nothing and mirrors you own ridged and narrow minded dogma

So much for debating

OK....one more time:

1. There can be no such thing as a Progressive who is a Patriot.

The two are mutually exclusive.

That reveals all there is to know about you and your level of understanding and of education.

2. Even more revealing is that you are willing to accept the 'progressive' lies about men becoming women and women becoming men.

3. The Left....Liberals, Progressives, have never advanced the view of the sanctity of human life....they are about death, nihilism, and oppression.
Transgenderism fits right into that rubric.

4. "If a girl who insists she is male has been on testosterone daily for one year, she is cleared to get a bilateral mastectomy at age 16. Mind you, the American Academy of Pediatrics recently came out with a report that urges pediatricians to caution teenagers about getting tattoos because they are essentially permanent and can cause scarring. But this same AAP is 110 percent in support of 16-year-old girls getting a double mastectomy, even without parental consent, so long as the girl insists that she is a man, and has been taking testosterone daily for one year.

To indoctrinate all children from preschool forward with the lie that they could be trapped in the wrong body disrupts the very foundation of a child’s reality testing. If they can’t trust the reality of their physical bodies, who or what can they trust? Transgender ideology in schools is psychological abuse that often leads to chemical castration, sterilization, and surgical mutilation."

5.You spend a great deal of time here....more in keeping with your worldview would be a hobby that involves homemade munitions .

Rule #2

Prager.

I understand.

So much for debating

Posting the same insane, anti-scientific bullshit over and over and over again will not make it any less insane or any less bullshit than it was the first time you posted it.

Boys are not girls, and cannot become girls.

Girls are not boys, and cannot become boys.

And there is something seriously, seriously f•••ed-up about anyone who is confused about the distinction between boys and girls and why this distinction is important.

Your mental defectiveness is your own problem, and not that of those of us who decline to play along with your insane delusions.

Forum List

Back