wait , sonic bans guns and gets robbed lol

Gun control does not equal anti-gun...
Love to see you pump that here. You either don't read what is written here, or you really are that stupid after all.

No sweetie, you're an hysterical extremist who pretends that he doesn't recognize that reasonable people can support the 2nd amendment AND laws designed to prevent undesirable people from obtaining them. Speaking of common sense, you're severely lacking in that department.:D

And why would a private citizen carrying put his life on the line to defend a fast food restaurant?
Especially when that's the exact OPPOSITE of what they want. Just wannabe heroes who've watch too many Bruce Willis movies.

if there are any IDIOTS in this thread so far is YOU !!

do you have the slightest idea why i want to carry my personal firearm for my personal protection which i am permitted to do by the laws of GOD and the Constitution of this great country.., let me give you a hint.., are you ready for a huge slap in the face hoping you will snap out of your liberal cocoon for a moment...,

Luby's Cafeteria , in Killeen Texas
Shooting rampage at Killeen Luby's left 24 dead
Shooting rampage at Killeen Luby's left 24 dead - Houston Chronicle

i could give fuck about the F. F. joint, but if some crazy motherhumping liberal scum sucking slopehead starts shooting wildly into the customers, you can bet your worthless liberal ass i want to shoot that fucking "TERRORIST" before he starts shooting my directions, and i am hoping when the autopsy is held they find he was hit by 7 different people defending themselves and at the very minimum, 27 bullet holes from 4 different calibers.., AND 30 empty cases from those defenders of freedom 7 empty cases from the perp with one dead customer, and that would be the radical liberal outside who was hit by a stray bullet from the perps gun and holding a "NO GUNS.., PLEASE !" sign.... get the point yet ?

i pray you are never carrying a "NO GUNS.., PLEASE !" sign, i would be very saddened if one of my best internet fiends had any sudden misfortune of being near a Luby's. :lmao:

ooooh ! BTW :fu:
Case in point, Bruce Willis Wannabe.

Gun control does not equal anti-gun...
Love to see you pump that here. You either don't read what is written here, or you really are that stupid after all.

No sweetie, you're an hysterical extremist who pretends that he doesn't recognize that reasonable people can support the 2nd amendment AND laws designed to prevent undesirable people from obtaining them. Speaking of common sense, you're severely lacking in that department.:D

Read the post of the guy above. He's the problem. He's what the corporations fear.

And reasonable people don't write the gun laws here. If they did there wouldn't be many of them, they are longer needed in most cases.

Last edited:

Read the post of the guy above. He's the problem. He's what the corporations fear.

The problem is that you won't admit that the majority don't want gun rights taken away...they want laws that provide a reasonable balance of protecting our rights to safety and security. You're not interested in a common sense approach, because you don't trust the average American to be responsible.

You're not interested in a common sense approach, because you don't trust the average American to be responsible.
Common sense is understanding that's entirely true, they aren't responsible, obviously. The Founders knew that so why don't you?

Are you fucking drunk??:lol: The Founders designed a document that supported the capacity for self-determination of individuals. Besides, I'm sure you have no love for any of those old, white slave owners, and would agree with Obama that's it a flawed document...especially that pesky 2nd amendment.:eusa_whistle:

They care very little about the cash. They care a lot about you scaring people away or shooting the place up trying to be John Wayne. See how that works wannabe hero?

soooo, by your logic all i need to do at the next Sonic i visit i can order two double cheese burgers, double fries, large rootbeer and ooooh.., BTW .., please give me $500.00 because a friend told me you do not care about the money, you just don't want me scaring people, so please give me $500.00 or i will start scaring people right out of here.

see how that works you illogical libertard
Cash is not worth a human life. They know that so how come you don't?

you see why i consider libertards stupid, i value human life greatly, i helped save a few, so why are you insinuating i want to kill people ?

It would be fun to see a mass shooting at a gun show or NRA convention just to read the comments from right-wing assholes.

So anyone who thinks the laws should be stricter (even by a minor amount) is anti-gun??
According to those here, and most other places on the Internet, yes.

That is not what I asked. You did not use the qualifier about people here and other places online when you stated that the majority are anti-gun. You stated it as if it were a fact. And the poll you linked was not about the people here.

So I am asking you whether or not anyone who thinks gun laws should be stricter (even by a minor amount) are anti-gun.

You're not interested in a common sense approach, because you don't trust the average American to be responsible.
Common sense is understanding that's entirely true, they aren't responsible, obviously. The Founders knew that so why don't you?

Are you fucking drunk??:lol: The Founders designed a document that supported the capacity for self-determination of individuals. Besides, I'm sure you have no love for any of those old, white slave owners, and would agree with Obama that's it a flawed document...especially that pesky 2nd amendment.:eusa_whistle:
The Founders didn't allow the majority to even vote, and didn't want the House of Representatives. They were Elites. They knew what was best for the people, and set up a government that protected their own interests, including their ownership of slaves. Where's this self-determination for people who weren't even allowed to vote, or were only counted as 3/5ths?

You're not very bright I see and with that, we're done for now, but think on this, if Americans were responsible we wouldn't have so many laws on the books. The reason that we do is because they aren't responsible, and never have been. The Founders were well aware of that and your rights aren't even in the Constitution, they're Amendments.

It would be fun to see a mass shooting at a gun show or NRA convention just to read the comments from right-wing assholes.

So you think a mass shooting would be fun, as long as your political opposition were the ones being murdered?

Especially when that's the exact OPPOSITE of what they want. Just wannabe heroes who've watch too many Bruce Willis movies.

if there are any IDIOTS in this thread so far is YOU !!

do you have the slightest idea why i want to carry my personal firearm for my personal protection which i am permitted to do by the laws of GOD and the Constitution of this great country.., let me give you a hint.., are you ready for a huge slap in the face hoping you will snap out of your liberal cocoon for a moment...,

Luby's Cafeteria , in Killeen Texas
Shooting rampage at Killeen Luby's left 24 dead
Shooting rampage at Killeen Luby's left 24 dead - Houston Chronicle

i could give fuck about the F. F. joint, but if some crazy motherhumping liberal scum sucking slopehead starts shooting wildly into the customers, you can bet your worthless liberal ass i want to shoot that fucking "TERRORIST" before he starts shooting my directions, and i am hoping when the autopsy is held they find he was hit by 7 different people defending themselves and at the very minimum, 27 bullet holes from 4 different calibers.., AND 30 empty cases from those defenders of freedom 7 empty cases from the perp with one dead customer, and that would be the radical liberal outside who was hit by a stray bullet from the perps gun and holding a "NO GUNS.., PLEASE !" sign.... get the point yet ?

i pray you are never carrying a "NO GUNS.., PLEASE !" sign, i would be very saddened if one of my best internet fiends had any sudden misfortune of being near a Luby's. :lmao:

ooooh ! BTW :fu:
Case in point, Bruce Willis Wannabe.

yupp ! just as i thought, you would rather die by a crazy libertard spraying bullets all over the place than defend your self by shooting back...., what a stupid fool you are.

The Founders didn't allow the majority to even vote, and didn't want the House of Representatives. They were Elites. They knew what was best for the people, and set up a government that protected their own interests, including their ownership of slaves. Where's this self-determination for people who weren't even allowed to vote, or were only counted as 3/5ths?

You're not very bright I see and with that, we're done for now, but think on this, if Americans were responsible we wouldn't have so many laws on the books. The reason that we do is because they aren't responsible, and never have been. The Founders were well aware of that and your rights aren't even in the Constitution, they're Amendments.

Well you walked right into that...you do not support the philosophy of the Founders. I don't know why you want to skirt around it. So now you're giving up on trying to get the last word in??:D

So anyone who thinks the laws should be stricter (even by a minor amount) is anti-gun??

That is not what I asked. You did not use the qualifier about people here and other places online when you stated that the majority are anti-gun.
I used the terminology that people here use, any call for more gun control is anti-gun, gun grabbers, anti-gun nuts, etc.

They see any restriction, any regulation, as unconstitutional. Take it up with them.

That is not what I asked. You did not use the qualifier about people here and other places online when you stated that the majority are anti-gun.
I used the terminology that people here use, any call for more gun control is anti-gun, gun grabbers, anti-gun nuts, etc.

They see any restriction, any regulation, as unconstitutional. Take it up with them.

You need to loosen your corset...it's causing hallucinations.:lol:

So you think a mass shooting would be fun, as long as your political opposition were the ones being murdered?
Yes. I would love to see Wayne LaPierre take a bullet to the face, along with every other simpleton that won't use the 2nd Amendment to defend the Constitution or anyone's rights.

You know the NSA is still spying on you, right? Why don't you care about the 4th Amendment? You only care about the 2nd. Why is that? And not even ALL of the 2nd, just the last part about owning guns. You don't have any intention of joining any militia, and if you do, you freaks hide behind unarmed human shields to protect a racist criminal's cows.

You don't know what the 2nd Amendment is for. Not a single one of you. That's why you gun freaks deserve to take bullets to your faces. Preferably from your own guns.

Well you walked right into that...you do not support the philosophy of the Founders. I don't know why you want to skirt around it. So now you're giving up on trying to get the last word in??:D
The philosophy of the Founders was Liberal Elitism. They founded a nation where the pitchforks had no vote but the right to bitch, and moan, and pray, and shoot things, but they had no rights to change the government. They had no right to even vote for the government. Your Pollyanna view of American History won't change that.

So you are unable to answer a simply question for yourself? You require a consensus of a select group on an internet political site?

I thought you were capable of forming your own opinions.

You need to loosen your corset...it's causing hallucinations.:lol:
I've been on boards like this for a dozen years, I know what I speak of. If you call for gun control, any gun control, no matter how minor, you are a Liberal Commie Nazi Fascist Unconstitutional gun-grabber. It's the mentality of the NRA.

Last edited:

Yes. I would love to see Wayne LaPierre take a bullet to the face, along with every other simpleton that won't use the 2nd Amendment to defend the Constitution or anyone's rights.

You know the NSA is still spying on you, right? Why don't you care about the 4th Amendment? You only care about the 2nd. Why is that? And not even ALL of the 2nd, just the last part about owning guns. You don't have any intention of joining any militia, and if you do, you freaks hide behind unarmed human shields to protect a racist criminal's cows.

You don't know what the 2nd Amendment is for. Not a single one of you. That's why you gun freaks deserve to take bullets to your faces. Preferably from your own guns.

Well damn, this is what I call a genuine tizzy...makes Paint look level-headed.:lol:

Forum List

Back