wait , sonic bans guns and gets robbed lol

You're warped if you believe that you possess some sort of special insight on this board...your agenda clouds your judgment. Oh, and I understand that it's difficult to quit me.:smiliehug:
Your ego is far larger than you brain, don't stretch.

Awww you don't appreciate my sarcasm, sensitive little soul that you are...chin up, you'll get over it.:thup:
Sarcasm doesn't translate on the Internet, and I block all emoticons, they annoy me.

And nothing that gets said here matters a damn. Keep that in mind.

Your ego is far larger than you brain, don't stretch.

Awww you don't appreciate my sarcasm, sensitive little soul that you are...chin up, you'll get over it.:thup:
Sarcasm doesn't translate on the Internet, and I block all emoticons, they annoy me.

Too bad for you...I think you take the internet very seriously.<insert another laughing smilie>

Too bad for you...I think you take the internet very seriously.<insert another laughing smilie>
I'd be a fool if I did. If I didn't have the time to kill before death, I wouldn't bother.

Explain it then. Do you believe that the Constitution should be defended? Do you believe that the USAPATRIOT Act is unconstitutional? Do you believe that there were WMD in Iraq which posed an imminent threat to America? Do you believe that torture isn't torture? Do you believe that the NSA is working within the confines of the Fourth Amendment? Do you believe that the Republican party actually stands for small government after giving us the USAPATRIOT Act and the retarded drug war?

What is the 2nd Amendment for if it's not for defending your other rights according to the Amendments in the US Constitution?

Yes the US Constitution should be defended. And both parties have not only failed to defend it, they have willingly violated it.

You see, if your eagerness to brand me a republican or whatever, so you could pigeonhole me, you have completely missed what I have actually said many times on these forums.

The Patriot Act is blatantly unconstitutional. The NSA spying is obviously a violation of the 4th amendment. And the republican party is no more about smaller gov't than the democrats are. They simply want more gov't interference where they want it, not where the dems want it.

And yes, the 2nd amendment is about the people being able to defend the US Constitution. When I took the oath to join the military I swore to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". I do not recall any expiration or release from that oath.

And the fact that I spend whatever time I do out here in these forums does NOT mean it is the sum total of my activism.

So why aren't you using your guns to defend the Constitution if that's what the 2nd Amendment was written for?

Your government, both parties, are actively working to sabotage your US Constitution. You're here instead of defending the US Constitution from big government tyranny. Why? Why bother owning guns in the first place?

So why aren't you using your guns to defend the Constitution if that's what the 2nd Amendment was written for?

Your government, both parties, are actively working to sabotage your US Constitution. You're here instead of defending the US Constitution from big government tyranny. Why? Why bother owning guns in the first place?

I own a number of guns for number of different purposes.

As for why I am not mounting an armed assault on Washington DC, it is because I am not an idiot. And I do not think armed rebellion is the first option but a last resort.

Why aren't you trying to shoot NRA members personally? Why do you expect someone to your dirty work?

Forum List

Back