wait , sonic bans guns and gets robbed lol

I'm headed to Chipotle. I'll let you know how it turns out without my brothers in arms there to protect me. Hopefully I make it out alive with my money clip fully intact.

Well I made it out. It was touch & go for a moment there at the end. A large group of ominous looking teenage girls came in as I was finishing my lunch. I thought maybe their intentions were sinister but they pulled out phones rather than guns.

Well I made it out. It was touch & go for a moment there at the end. A large group of ominous looking teenage girls came in as I was finishing my lunch. I thought maybe their intentions were sinister but they pulled out phones rather than guns.
I'm sure they had both phones and guns, for safety, but you know teenage girls, they left the bullets at home in their other purse. You lucked out, this time...

I would think the threat of food poisoning would be your main concern.
Who the fuck eats at Chipotle's anyway? Shits nasty!

Last edited:
Criminals LOVE gun bans. What better way to get what you want when there's nobody to stand in your way?

I've always thought that the best way to insure criminal activity is to post a sign that says "Gun Free Zone" or "No Guns".

Nothing like robbing or shooting up a place where you are pretty damned sure no one is going to shoot back at you. :whip:

Little idiot #2.

Another fucking moron on ignore.....

I would think the threat of food poisoning would be your main concern.
Who the fuck eats at Chipotle's anyway? Shits nasty!

Opinions.....pft

Wait, What? Sonic Robbed Right After Banning Guns! | BuzzPoBuzzPo

Oklahoma based fast food drive thru chain Sonic, banned guns earlier this week. On the same day they announced it, in true Jack in the Box like fashion, one of their Topeka, KS restaurants was robbed!

Any evidence one is related to the other? Correlation does not equal causation.

True enough.

The banning of guns on a business property has more to do with commercial liability insurance rates and not so much about preventing a robbery at gunpoint, as well.

Oklahoma based fast food drive thru chain Sonic, banned guns earlier this week. On the same day they announced it, in true Jack in the Box like fashion, one of their Topeka, KS restaurants was robbed!

Was this the first timer a Sonic has ever been robbed?

Nope.

Here's one from last year: LPD investigates Sonic robbery; no injuries reported

Key words: "No injuries reported". Get it?

Sonic has a policy, much like other national chains, of telling their employees not to put up a fight during a robbery. For reasons that should be obvious. Lives cannot be replaced, merchandise and cash can. Especially if you are insured.

Thus a gun ban, for obvious reasons.

So they got robbed. But no one was hurt. See how that works?

Last edited:
7-Eleven has a rule that when the cash in the drawer exceeds $20, they must put it in the lockbox. They have signs stating this policy. Everyone knows about it.

This cuts down robberies.

This is MUCH better than depending on some hair-trigger local yahoo blasting away at bad guys and taking out soccer moms and toddlers in the process.

7-Eleven has a rule that when the cash in the drawer exceeds $20, they must put it in the lockbox. They have signs stating this policy. Everyone knows about it.

This is MUCH better than depending on some hair-trigger local yahoo blasting away at bad guys and taking out soccer moms and toddlers in the process.

From an op full of hyperbole to soccer moms gettin blown away.... lol

Yeah, you're no different

From an op full of hyperbole to soccer moms gettin blown away.... lol

Yeah, you're no different

I was being deliberately hyperbolic to illustrate the point. An insured business would rather give up the cash and get it back from the insurance company, with "no injuries reported", rather than risk any kind of battle that could yield catastrophic irreversible results.

Thus their no guns policies.

It's a business decision they feel is working for them. Something the gun-toting yahoos are incapable of grokking.

Last edited:
Ya gotcher gun owners, and then ya gotcher gun toting yahoos.

Anyone who owns a gun and who has been to a gun show or two knows what I'm talking about.

The gun toting yahoos who want to carry a long gun into Sonic are not speaking for all gun owners. Those guys are idiots.

They care very little about the cash. They care a lot about you scaring people away or shooting the place up trying to be John Wayne. See how that works wannabe hero?

You'll have to forgive PMH here. He's just a tad bit unhinged (which is like saying the sun is just a tad bit hot).

He actually said in another thread that he supports armed robbery and that if everyone would simply lay down on the floor and surrender everything they have, everything would go smoothly. I'm not even kidding.

You get that? He wants armed robbery to go more smoothly. And that doesn't even take into account the zillions of times in world history that people have completely and totally cooperated with a criminal, only to have their brains blown out anyway because most criminals are sociopaths who get off on inflicting pain and suffering.

PMH is a fuck'n whacko who throws out the most absurd stuff because he can't intelligently defend his absurd positions.

Ya gotcher gun owners, and then ya gotcher gun toting yahoos.

Anyone who owns a gun and who has been to a gun show or two knows what I'm talking about.

The gun toting yahoos who want to carry a long gun into Sonic are not speaking for all gun owners. Those guys are idiots.

Why are they "idiots"? Because they are taking a stand for their Constitutional rights? Gasp! :eek:

Which, in and of itself, is completely absurd. The entire premise of a right is that it is something guaranteed you and that you do not have to defend :eusa_doh:

And in a world without the cancer known as liberalism, that would be the case. Unfortunately, these anti-American, anti-Constitutional animals cause us to fight day and night for that which millions have died for to guarantee us already.

Criminals LOVE gun bans. What better way to get what you want when there's nobody to stand in your way?
These places don't want anyone to get in the way little idiot.

Because robbers never kill anyone as long as they get cooperation right?

Now who's the idiot?

Yeah, it's YOU.

They kill rarely as long as they get what they want. The policies are based on common sense and economic reality.

I was being deliberately hyperbolic to illustrate the point. An insured business would rather give up the cash and get it back from the insurance company, with "no injuries reported", rather than risk any kind of battle that could yield catastrophic irreversible results.

Thus their no guns policies.

It's a business decision they feel is working for them. Something the gun-toting yahoos are incapable of grokking.

Oh yeah...and it is clearly working out well for them! :lmao:

Now allow me to illustrate for you how it works in the real world (not the uneducated, ignorant liberal world where everyone pulls a gun and dies). In the real world, even a 71-year old man can stop an armed robbery when he's allowed his Constitutional right to be armed.. And he does it by shooting the criminals. Not one single other person was shot or otherwise injured. This is how is works in the real world, not the liberal propaganda world of fairies and unicorns...

Last edited by a moderator:

Now who's the idiot?

Yeah, it's YOU.

They kill rarely as long as they get what they want. The policies are based on common sense and economic reality.

PMH wouldn't know "common sense" if it ass-raped him for a year and then smacked him in the head. Trust me chief, everything you say is the farthest thing from "common sense" I have ever seen.

Let me introduce you to the Petit Family junior. They completely and totally complied with their tormentors. For their efforts to comply (as you ignorantly advocate), they were rewarded with two daughters and a wife brutally raped, then all of them set on fire and burned to death. Oh - and their house was burnt to the ground as well. Sadly, only the father escaped. And now he has to spend the rest of his life knowing how brutally his wife and daughters were raped and murdered thanks to your "strategy".

Thank you for once again showing the world what an absolute ignorant retard you are...

When Horror Came to a Connecticut Family

Now who's the idiot?

Yeah, it's YOU.

PMH wouldn't know "common sense" if it ass-raped him for a year and then smacked him in the head. Trust me chief, everything you say is the farthest thing from "common sense" I have ever seen.

Let me introduce you to the Petit Family junior. They completely and totally complied with their tormentors. For their efforts to comply (as you ignorantly advocate), they were rewarded with two daughters and a wife brutally raped, then all of them set on fire and burned to death. Oh - and their house was burnt to the ground as well. Sadly, only the father escaped. And now he has to spend the rest of his life knowing how brutally his wife and daughters were raped and murdered thanks to your "strategy".

Thank you for once again showing the world what an absolute ignorant retard you are...

When Horror Came to a Connecticut Family

Hey PMH - this family even complied to the point where the mom left with one of the tormentors and withdrew all the money she could from their bank account. They were brutally raped and murdered for their efforts.

But hey, keep up with your asinine liberal fantasy land of fairies and unicorns. It's not make you look stupid at all... :eusa_doh:

http://www.nytimes.com/video/nyregion/1248069036568/bank-surveillance-tape.html

Now who's the idiot?

Yeah, it's YOU.

Yet another example of the real world that proves what an absurd libtard fantasy land of fairies and unicorns that PMH lives in. You want to talk about "economic reality" junior? Watch the end of this video when a CCW holder shoots this armed robber, causing him to drop the money. The store wasn't robbed, insurance costs don't go up, and these dirt-bags don't get wealthy (as you desire).

As always, the only one shot was the armed robber. No one else caught a stray bullet from the CCW holder as idiots like PMH always claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back