Waco 1993 - When the US govt used chemical weapons on US civilians!!!

Tear gas use has never been considered chemical warfare when used in law enforcement actions.

Its tear gas......

You saying CS gas is NOT a chemical weapon?? HAHAHA. Of course it is. And besides clinton used other chemicals too - naturally he won't admit it. Clinton is a mass murdering psychopath, like all presidents.

Tear gas use has never been considered chemical warfare when used in law enforcement actions.

Its tear gas......

You saying CS gas is NOT a chemical weapon?? HAHAHA. Of course it is. And besides clinton used other chemicals too - naturally he won't admit it. Clinton is a mass murdering psychopath, like all presidents.

If used by police inside a country it is not considered one. Yes it is a chemical, and yes it can be used as a weapon, but it is not a CW as per convention.

I'm a ChemE, what besides high school chemistry is your relavent background experience when it comes to this?

Moved to appropriate forum.

More censorship of conservative ideas. I put this in politics and that's where it belongs. We're about to go to war cause some country allegedly used chemical weapons on it's own people. When america does the same, that's a political issue. And it's not a conspiracy theory - everyone agrees clinton did it.

IN the Army you were required to walk around inside a building with CS gas without a mask. I have smellier farts that'll make you eyes water more than the CS gas used on us that day.

[
While it's true that locking up Bill Clinton is not a practical idea, mainly because it cannot be proved that he intended the Waco situation to end in a massacre. But he certainly should have been impeached for the utterly incompetent way he handled such an extraordinary situation.

You stupid jackass!!! You don't have to prove clinton intended to kill anyone. Don't you know what manslaughter is??? He behaved recklessly and that led to 80 deaths. You are a blithering idiot.

More censorship of conservative ideas. I put this in politics and that's where it belongs. We're about to go to war cause some country allegedly used chemical weapons on it's own people. When america does the same, that's a political issue. And it's not a conspiracy theory - everyone agrees clinton did it.

You have a pic of Clinton using CS gas?

[

If used by police inside a country it is not considered one. Yes it is a chemical, and yes it can be used as a weapon, but it is not a CW as per convention.

You just contradicted yourself, you moron.

[

Not at all you dolt. The use of CS is allowed under international law in certain cases, and is thus not a banned chemical weapon.

International conventions defined what is banned and what is not, and CS is not banned for domestic policing use.

Nothing was done to Clinton for burning alive somewhere around 80 civilians including many kids. In fact he had the survivors sent to prison!!!!! To shut them up, of course.

Should We Attack The US Government For Using CS Gas On Waco Texas? - :

September 2, 2013
One point that needs to be made, but rarely if ever mentioned, is that in the supposed rationale for US attack on Syria to avenge/prevent claimed civilian deaths by government gas attacks, the US government itself has used similar weapons openly as recently as the FBI/ATF attack on the Branch Davidian compound near Waco Texas in the spring of 1993.

76 men, women and children died in this senseless military style assault which used highly lethal military CS gas as a primary weapon. CS is not a nerve agent and it doesn’t in normal concentrations cause immediate death. But it is highly flammable, persistent and designed to incapacitate targets by causing massive biological reactions including inability to breathe, massive tearing in the eyes, nose bleeds, etc.

The Davidians were totally surrounded, posed no threat to others, and responded with weapons fire only after the ATF/FBI attacked with military style firearms. After the initial government assault was repelled, and after a long standoff, an impatient President Clinton and his Attorney General Janet Reno ordered an all-out military assault on the compound, despite the fact that the only legal justification was a single warrant for David Koresh on unproven charges. The presence of innocent group members was ignored, nor was there any planning for medical aid or fire suppression

Of course not.why would there have been? Presidents can gat away with anything.one law for politicians,ESPECIALLY presidents,one different one for us citizens.

Presidents commit mas murder all the time and walke the streets scott free afterwards when out of office.thats common knowledge.

[

Not at all you dolt. The use of CS is allowed under international law in certain cases, and is thus not a banned chemical weapon.

HAHAHA. You say it's a chemical and a weapon but then you say it's not a chemical weapon!!!!! Besides - clinton used a lot of other stuff when he bombed that church.

Presidents commit mas murder all the time and walke the streets scott free afterwards when out of office.thats common knowledge.

Certainly true of our last 4 presidents. Mass murdering psychopaths, all of them.

actually that would apply to the last "FIVE" presidents we have had.

If you dont think Reagan was one,then you have been fooled by the myth the CIA controlled media has spread over the years about that bastard.

The Iran contra scandal went as far as as three spanning presidents being involved in it.well four since Bush sr is the son of that evil monster and had to know full well what Poppy was up to.

The three i was referring to are Reagan,Bush I and his long time pal and friend Slick Willie.

Its very well known that During the 80's under Reagan,Bush while vice president was helping the CIA smuggle drugs into the mena arkansas airport in mena arkansas in exchange for weapons to Nicuragia to back the rebel soldiers while Clinton was governor there. one of Clintons arkansas bodyguards was involved in it.

He was told by Clinton it was some kind of mission to aide familys from another country or something like that but wheh he found out the truth that the CIA was smuggling drugs into arkansas,he approached Clinton screaming at him and he testified saying-Dont worry,my buddy Bush knows all about it.

I got that book by that former bodyguard who wrote it.It has pics of clinton as governor having the Bushs at a party in arkansas with Clinton having a jolly old good time with the Bushwackers.

Have you heard about the Mena connection? you should watch this video if you havent,it talks all about it.It woke me up to his corruption.Terry Reed a former CIA operative,was involved in it as well and and brought a lawsuit against Clinton on it.the media pegged him as being a republican with a vendetta against Clinton even though he talked widely about Bushs involvement in it as well.

I guarantee you,Reagan knew fully well about the mena arkansas drug smuggling going on that Bush was operating and was just as much a part of it as he was.That Bush was doing it with Ronnies blessing.

This is a video every american should see.It says Bush and Clinton in that title there,but they also mention reagans involvement in the video as well which obviously he was.that Bush had reagans blessing on this.It would be absurd to think otherwise.

Here is a couple of good articles on it as well you might want to view before looking at the video also.

There is a lot of drug smuggling in Florida, but no one assumes that Florida Governor Jeb Bush is connected to it. The Contra operation of course was run by the Reagan/Bush White House

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena.php

http://www.dldewey.com/columns/menaf.htm

http://www.realchange.org/clinton.htm#mena

Last edited by a moderator:

Certainly true of our last 4 presidents. Mass murdering psychopaths, all of them.

actually that would apply to the last "FIVE" presidents we have had.

If you dont think Reagan was one,then you have been fooled by the myth the CIA controlled media has spread over the years about that bastard.
]

Reagan was a murderer but he didn't start any major wars that killed civilians by the hundreds of thousands. I hate reagan because he gave amnesty to millions of foreign invaders.

3ulzd7.jpg

Love it!

Most conservative ideas should be moved to a more appropriate forum...like the garbage can.

Forum List

Back