Vp Harris Already Violated Her Ethics Pledge - GEE, what A Surprise

I am just shocked, I tell you...

:p

Oh, Come On Man ... We aren't living in the Stone Ages.

We need to reimagine what Ethics really means.
We aren't talking about your slave owning granddaddy hiding property assets in a Blind Trust
We're talking about a lovely couple getting a modest condo just so they can be close to their family while in Washington DC.

Harris is a whore. Slept her way into politics. Ask Willie Brown. That pig HAS no Ethics.
Well,politics is a sewer so Camela will be right at home.

We aren't talking about your slave owning granddaddy hiding property assets in a Blind Trust
We're talking about a lovely couple getting a modest condo just so they can be close to their family while in Washington DC.

Harris came from a Slave owning family.

Harris came from a Slave owning family.
Yes, she is the child of a slaver. Who raped her great grandmother or something like that.

What has she done that's illegal, improper, or unethical, Sleazy. She has a perfectly legal family trust. Why are YOU trying to portray this as an ethics breach. That's really fucking dishonest of you, Sleazy.

You didn't say The Trump Family Trust was "unethical", even though the Trump Family Trust is being sued for "fraud" and for hiding assets from Fred Trump's beneficiaries. That's some double standard you've got going on there Sleazy.

Why is Kamala's Family Trust "unethical" but Donald Trump's Family Trust OK, in your books?

Orange Jesus had his kids running his empire, government officials stayed at Trump hotels, and the RNC booked events at Trump resorts. And you are worried about tax-advantaged trusts.

As if the Trump cult gives a shit about ethics

:lol:
what’s wrong with any of that? you act as if he’s the first person to turn a family business over to his family or it was the first time govt officials stayed at a trump property

What has she done that's illegal, improper, or unethical, Sleazy. She has a perfectly legal family trust. Why are YOU trying to portray this as an ethics breach. That's really fucking dishonest of you, Sleazy.

You didn't say The Trump Family Trust was "unethical", even though the Trump Family Trust is being sued for "fraud" and for hiding assets from Fred Trump's beneficiaries. That's some double standard you've got going on there Sleazy.

Why is Kamala's Family Trust "unethical" but Donald Trump's Family Trust OK, in your books?
why was trump’s unethical but harris isn’t?

Forum List

Back