Vp-biden-apologizes Again-for-telling-truth,-about-turkey-saudi-and-isis.html

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
VP Biden Apologizes for Telling Truth About Turkey Saudi and ISIS - The Daily Beast

lol love that guy- despite stupid hater duperie...

''But when it came to Syria and the effort to bring down President Bashar Assad there, those allies’ policies wound up helping to arm and build allies of al Qaeda and eventually the terrorist “Islamic State.”

“What were they doing?” Biden asked rhetorically. “They were so determined to take down Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war, what did they do? They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and tens, thousands of tons of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad — except that the people who were being supplied were al Nusra and al Qaeda and the extremist elements of jihadis coming from other parts of the world.”

Note that Biden did not say the intent of any of these allies was to supply terrorists, only that a hell of a lot of the arms and the money wound up in the hands of people who are sworn enemies of the West as well as of Assad.

“Now you think I’m exaggerating,” said Biden. “Take a look! Where did all of this go?” ''

Last edited:
holy smokes, do you people ever think for yourself?

you need the daily beast to tell you what to think?

get the frikken title? I guess the beast knows more about things than Biden

you and beast should look in a mirror you want to see hater dupes

Last edited:
holy smokes, do you people ever think for yourself?

you need the daily beast to tell you what to think?

get the frikken title? I guess the beast knows more about things than Biden

you and beast should look in a mirror you want to see hater dupes

tumblr_myg8iqcNSi1sfei54o2_500.gif

Of course he's right, dingbat dupes. Of course, you Foxbots believe Obama financed ISIS lol...

Ferchrissake, if you catalogued W's misspeaks, you'd need a book...brainwashed morons.

Wait a minute, what's this?

ISIS Strikes Deal With Moderate Syrian Rebels Reports
According to Agence France-Presse, ISIS and a number of moderate and hard-line rebel groups have agreed not to fight each other so that they can focus on taking down the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad. Other sources say the signatories include a major U.S. ally linked to the Free Syrian Army. Moreover, the leader of the Free Syrian Army said Saturday that the group would not take part in U.S. plans for destroying the Islamic State until it got assurances on toppling Assad.

The deal between ISIS and the moderate Syrian groups casts doubt over President Barack Obama's freshly announced strategy to arm and train the groups against ISIS.
Franco please explain this!

VP Biden Apologizes for Telling Truth About Turkey Saudi and ISIS - The Daily Beast

lol love that guy- despite stupid hater duperie...

''But when it came to Syria and the effort to bring down President Bashar Assad there, those allies’ policies wound up helping to arm and build allies of al Qaeda and eventually the terrorist “Islamic State.”

“What were they doing?” Biden asked rhetorically. “They were so determined to take down Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war, what did they do? They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and tens, thousands of tons of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad — except that the people who were being supplied were al Nusra and al Qaeda and the extremist elements of jihadis coming from other parts of the world.”

Note that Biden did not say the intent of any of these allies was to supply terrorists, only that a hell of a lot of the arms and the money wound up in the hands of people who are sworn enemies of the West as well as of Assad.

“Now you think I’m exaggerating,” said Biden. “Take a look! Where did all of this go?” ''

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

He was right about that too...unless you have to spin it...

well whoa, that must make him the most brilliant man in the whole wide world:rolleyes-41:

that's why the terrorist are over there making fun of him and Obambam

Wait a minute, what's this?

ISIS Strikes Deal With Moderate Syrian Rebels Reports
According to Agence France-Presse, ISIS and a number of moderate and hard-line rebel groups have agreed not to fight each other so that they can focus on taking down the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad. Other sources say the signatories include a major U.S. ally linked to the Free Syrian Army. Moreover, the leader of the Free Syrian Army said Saturday that the group would not take part in U.S. plans for destroying the Islamic State until it got assurances on toppling Assad.

The deal between ISIS and the moderate Syrian groups casts doubt over President Barack Obama's freshly announced strategy to arm and train the groups against ISIS.
Franco please explain this!
It ain't simple. But I don't blame them for wanting to stop fighting ISIS while hoping for some arms from us...

Forum List

Back