Voters fed up with lack of prosecutions.. DA Boudin recall and Gascon "walking the same plank"

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

yeh, these so and sos have armed guards and live in gated communities and can afford any kind of security they want so what do they care that the People are unprotected?

the People said

Get them outa here..

:)

yeh, these so and sos have armed guards and live in gated communities and can afford any kind of security they want so what do they care that the People are unprotected?

the People said

Get them outa here..

:)
Agree. Throw the bums out.

Where is the accountability? All government does is hold hearings showing the world how corrupt and out of control they are.

Then they just go back to the status quo as no one ever goes to jail.

It's fucking hilarious how these Limousine Liberals think their batshit crazy policies will only impact the little people they fool into voting for them every few years.

When it actually starts knocking on their doors, they throw their Dimwinger "values" out the window and beg for Conservative policies to save their moronic asses.

Gotta love it. :dance: :dance: :dance:

what do you mean... abortion?
No.....what do you think happens when you make sure that murderers are let loose on the streets?
When your policies are designed to cause more mass-shootings instead of less mass-shootings?
When you intentionally cause food shortages and ever rising food and gas prices?

People are dying because of the actions of left.
They keep calling their war on fossil-fuels a transition.....and point to the rise in gasoline prices they claim is Putin's fault yet they say it's just a transition away from coal and oil.
They keep giving away the fact that they wanted it to happen in the first place.

No.....what do you think happens when you make sure that murderers are let loose on the streets?
When your policies are designed to cause more mass-shootings instead of less mass-shootings?
When you intentionally cause food shortages and ever rising food and gas prices?

People are dying because of the actions of left.
They keep calling their war on fossil-fuels a transition.....and point to the rise in gasoline prices they claim is Putin's fault yet they say it's just a transition away from coal and oil.
They keep giving away the fact that they wanted it to happen in the first place.
yes but where are the Rs fighting them? I don't get them... What % of Rs do you think are rinos?

I'm beginning to wonder...

yes but where are the Rs fighting them? I don't get them... What % of Rs do you think are rinos?

I'm beginning to wonder...
We were able to flush most of them out after Jan 6th.....because the Dems were attacking anyone who wasn't on the inside with them. McConnell is in on it with them.

Lindsey Graham is one of them also.....but he's trying to keep from going apeshit like Liz Cheney did.

Notice how the lefties avoid this thread.

Because they know it's a tiny example of what's coming.

Forum List

Back