Voters debate possible Trump-Biden rematch: 'My life was better when Trump was president'

Romney was a good candidate, and if Christie was not making Obama looking presidential the last week of the election, Romney would have won.

Trump earned his solid defeat in the fairest election in history,

His number will be in the twenties by May of next year, and so be it.
Trump was swindled out of a second term. Of that there is no doubt.

How wonderful! :D
2023%2012%2007%20Home%20Alone%20Prices.jpg
Grocery prices have just about doubled under Biden.

And the stupid leftards wonder why 100,000 new homeless have hit the streets in the last 6 months.

And now the idiot leftards say they're out of money.

But they have plenty of money for Ukraine.

And leftard lawfare.

Actually, I asked my brother who says he's going to vote for Trump this question and he said of course you are better off today than when Trump was president. Did you not get a raise after inflation happened?

And did the unions just get a big raise this year? Sure they had to fight for it but they got it.

Do you see how much fast food chains are paying? Way more than they did before Covid.

And if you don't like how much you make it's easy to go out and find a better job. Are you denying this?

So things suck for people who work at Home Depot but they can go get a better job.

Bernie Marcus, the 94-year-old cofounder of Home Depot, has endorsed Donald Trump's campaign for reelection, in a win for the embattled ex-president's bid to woo back the Republican party megadonors that have abandoned him.

Please do not compare the economy today to Bush's economy where for every 1 job there was 50 people looking for work.

I also asked my brother how much Trump's tax break saved/made him and he said nothing.

So why is he voting for Trump this time? Or not voting for Biden?

WOKE
Student Loan Forgiveness

I believe these are his social wedge issue hot buttons.

Are you smoking crack ? What does supply chain problems and Trump being harder on Russia have to do with this?
You are liberal HACK. A lung biscuit.
He're 37 times Trump was soft on Russia

Sometimes words speak louder than actions

Actually, I asked my brother who says he's going to vote for Trump this question and he said of course you are better off today than when Trump was president. Did you not get a raise after inflation happened?

And did the unions just get a big raise this year? Sure they had to fight for it but they got it.

Do you see how much fast food chains are paying? Way more than they did before Covid.

And if you don't like how much you make it's easy to go out and find a better job. Are you denying this?

So things suck for people who work at Home Depot but they can go get a better job.

Bernie Marcus, the 94-year-old cofounder of Home Depot, has endorsed Donald Trump's campaign for reelection, in a win for the embattled ex-president's bid to woo back the Republican party megadonors that have abandoned him.

Please do not compare the economy today to Bush's economy where for every 1 job there was 50 people looking for work.

I also asked my brother how much Trump's tax break saved/made him and he said nothing.

So why is he voting for Trump this time? Or not voting for Biden?

WOKE
Student Loan Forgiveness

I believe these are his social wedge issue hot buttons.
Seriously?

Really%20rotfl.gif

Your life was better before Covid?
Democrats made COVID fucking suck. As if it wasnt already bad enough that we had to deal with a deadly virus, democrats demonized anyone who didnt take the vaccine, they ostricized anyone with countering points of views, and they fired people who didnt take it. Nurses and doctors were fired, athletes were fired, and a fuckload of military members were fired with tremendous glee from democrats. Democrats kept our schools closed. Democrats shut down our economy and they were calling anyone trying to reopen a "murderer or mass spreader". Democrats went berserk on anyone not wearing a mask, which dont even work anyway. Democrats smeared anyone who had the lab leak theory as racists and demanded that everyone instead believe that it was caused by weird asians eating bats, which was EXTREMELY racist.

No one will EVER forget who made COVID way worse than it needed to be. You people were fucking awful. You have some nerve trying to pin our COVID woes on Trump. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
He're 37 times Trump was soft on Russia

Sometimes words speak louder than actions

Did Russia invade Ukraine during the Trump administration?

Did Russia take Crimea during the Obama administration?

Seriously?

Really%20rotfl.gif

You didn't get a raise after covid? No wonder you're so sad. There are lots of better jobs out there. You have to quit and go find one. Don't expect your current employer is going to pay you $30 when they already have you for $20.

Seriously?

Really%20rotfl.gif

Here's another example. My deer processor just charged me $150 to process my deer. It was $100 last year. Seems he has figured out how to beat inflation.

The guy mounting the head (10 point) is charging me $650. Last time I mounted a head it was $500. You need a raise boy.

No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

The economy's good. The economy's bad.

It depends on who you ask — and increasingly which party is in the White House when you ask.

It was yet another strong jobs report Friday, exceeding expectations. Almost 200,000 jobs were created last month and unemployment dropped to 3.7%, which is near full employment.

People are also spending at a record rate this holiday shopping season — 200 million people shopped between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday, higher than expectations and the most ever.

Inflation, which has led to higher grocery and gas bills than Americans would like, is partially to blame for souring their moods. But there's more going on here.

There is a huge divide by party on the question of the economy, and there's a stark switch that's been taking place when there's a new administration. And this party-line view of the economy is particularly noticeable among Republicans.

For example, according to Pew, in 2016 when former President Obama, a Democrat, was in office, just 18% of Republicans thought the economy was either good or excellent.

But in 2020, with Trump, a Republican, in office, that jumped to a whopping 81%. And this year, with Biden in the White House, Republicans' positive views of the economy tanked to just 10%.

The economy's good. The economy's bad.

It depends on who you ask — and increasingly which party is in the White House when you ask.

It was yet another strong jobs report Friday, exceeding expectations. Almost 200,000 jobs were created last month and unemployment dropped to 3.7%, which is near full employment.

People are also spending at a record rate this holiday shopping season — 200 million people shopped between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday, higher than expectations and the most ever.

Inflation, which has led to higher grocery and gas bills than Americans would like, is partially to blame for souring their moods. But there's more going on here.

There is a huge divide by party on the question of the economy, and there's a stark switch that's been taking place when there's a new administration. And this party-line view of the economy is particularly noticeable among Republicans.

For example, according to Pew, in 2016 when former President Obama, a Democrat, was in office, just 18% of Republicans thought the economy was either good or excellent.

But in 2020, with Trump, a Republican, in office, that jumped to a whopping 81%. And this year, with Biden in the White House, Republicans' positive views of the economy tanked to just 10%.
The economy sucks and it was ruined by democrat policies that you all cheered for. We told you this would happen and it happened. Now you want to tell us that this overpriced economy is good? Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Happy talking this shit economy is not going to help you guys in 2024. :cuckoo:

The economy sucks and it was ruined by democrat policies that you all cheered for. We told you this would happen and it happened. Now you want to tell us that this overpriced economy is good? Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Aren't you making more now than you did before covid?

No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

My life was way fucking better during Clinton.

The point of the article is your fake outrage at Biden's handling of the economy is strickly politics. He's going a great job. You wouldn't do any better.

And the numbers prove you are just partisan hacks. Because your approval of the economy shoots up too soon after a Republican gets into office. Not enough changes and suddenly your approval is through the roof. Over very minor bumps. But Biden has great job numbers and you give him super low scores. You're not being fair to Democrats.

I'll give you an example. You guys said Bill Clinton sucked. Everything about him sucked you said. Even the economy. Worst president ever. Remember you said that? Well what was the truth.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Aren't you making more now than you did before covid?
And we are paying even more for everything.

Typical of the far-left personality. Screw everyone else, it's ME, ME, ME! "sealybobo, like his bud, Dont Taz Me Bro," cares only about himself; I'm great; screw the country.

That's precisely why we're in the chaos we find ourselves in today.

Forum List

Back