Voter Suppression and/or an admission that ideology and past performance cannot win a national election?

REALLY? Post their names, addresses and how each non-citizen managed to get into a voting both and vote. You claim millions but I won't hold you to that standard, just give me 1,000.

Anyone who has voted sees their name on the ledger, and signs their name under penalty of perjury. I suppose many of those millions have been charged and convicted of perjury, please list 50 of them.
What does "charged" have to do with it. ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it. It has NOTHING to do with it. How would they be charged, when there's no proof of citizenship requirement when they vote or register ?

So nobody knows that they are illegal (until they go home, drink beer and brag about it, and then the whole neighborhood knows) Stop talking stupid.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Last edited:
Frank, you've post this crap too many times. The Dead don't vote, and the dead don't have time to call the county office of elections to tell them they are dead. So stop with this stupid comment, and admit the only voter fraud is perpetrated by you and dumb donald, using this BIG LIE to rile up the biddable fools who support dumb donald.
This is too stupid to warrant the dignity of a response. :rolleyes:

Ya, those mean old Constitutionalist. You know, those people who believe in upholding the Constitution and not legislating from the bench.

How many more judges do you think Trump will get to the bench over the next 4 1/2 years?
They aren't upholding the US constitution. That's for certain. Why do you think they are selecting judges? So those judges can rule in favor of what they want.

REALLY? Post their names, addresses and how each non-citizen managed to get into a voting both and vote. You claim millions but I won't hold you to that standard, just give me 1,000.

Anyone who has voted sees their name on the ledger, and signs their name under penalty of perjury. I suppose many of those millions have been charged and convicted of perjury, please list 50 of them.
What does "charged" have to do with it. ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it. It has NOTHING to do with it. How would they be charged, when there's no proof of citizenship requirement when they vote or register ?

So nobody knows that they are illegal (until they go home, drink beer and brag about it, and then the whole neighborhood knows) Stop talking stupid.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

There is no concrete proof / probative evidence that any of these claims are true. They are as credible as The Onion but not as well written, and are tabloids of the worst kind. The one truth of non citizens voting occurs in San Francisco, where the parents of children are able to vote on one issue, the school board.

I'm sure you believe that Trump won the popular vote because of the non citizen vote. I have one question, are you also a believer that the earth is flat?

There is no concrete proof / probative evidence that any of these claims are true. They are as credible as The Onion but not as well written, and are tabloids of the worst kind. The one truth of non citizens voting occurs in San Francisco, where the parents of children are able to vote on one issue, the school board.

I'm sure you believe that Trump won the popular vote because of the non citizen vote. I have one question, are you also a believer that the earth is flat?
ha ha ha. See how disingenuously ludicrous liberals can be ? Right after this weirdo gets a ton of proof, he turns right around and says there's no proof. Hey gooneybird, Who do you expect to convince of this balderdash ? Maybe 10 people ? 20 ?

So CBS is a "tabloid" ? The Miami Herald (winner of 9 Pulitzer Prizes) is a "tabloid" ? So Old Dominion University in Virginia who compiled scientifically derived illegal voting numbers, using the Harvard data, called the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, is a "tabloid" ? So the Nevada Sect of State is a "tabloid " ? Do you have any idea how idiotic your posting is here ? Anybody reading the links will know, quickly, and easily.

EARTH TO RC: The whole country knows they vote, and all you're doing is making an idiot out of yourself. Trying to delegitimize the links only delegitimizes YOU.

Everybody's wise to your INVALIDATION tactic. And they have one word for it > STUPID.

BTW - often the so-called tabloids produce better, and more informative information than the liberal media. I remember when the National Enquirer made sawdust out of the New York Times, after the Times called the Enquirer a "dirty tabloid". Then the Times produced this headline >> "The Oil Shortage is a Hoax" according to an unnamed spokesman.
The Enquirer then sent a copy of the Enquirer's headline, printed 4 days earlier stating >> "The Oil Shortage is a Hoax" According to Senator Howard Metzenbaum, Head of the Senate Energy Committee."

That egg on the Times' face never fully went away. :biggrin:

Ya, those mean old Constitutionalist. You know, those people who believe in upholding the Constitution and not legislating from the bench.

How many more judges do you think Trump will get to the bench over the next 4 1/2 years?
They aren't upholding the US constitution. That's for certain. Why do you think they are selecting judges? So those judges can rule in favor of what they want.
Appointing judges is the job of the President. Learn how our system works.

The greatest success of the GOP is its ability to pack the courts with a supporting class of judges and justices, who have been placed on the Federal Court system with aid and comfort by Trump, McConnell and a tiny majority of Republican Senators.

Once upon a time, not so long ago the Federalist Society was a supporter of the Separation of Power, a principle which is (was) the foundation upon which COTUS built.

Herein is some more food for thought:

If people want to vote without having to worry about being attacked by some far right radical extremist all they have to do is vote by mail.

If people want to vote without having to worry about the virus and dying, all they have to do is vote by mail.

Most of the republican schemes to prevent democrats from voting are prevented by mail in voting.

I don't know what can be done about the courts but if something isn't done, things will get much worse.
If people want to vote without having to worry about being attacked by some far right radical extremist all they have to do is vote by mail.

Please link us up to when and where this has happened.
Dana7360 found that link yet?

The greatest success of the GOP is its ability to pack the courts with a supporting class of judges and justices, who have been placed on the Federal Court system with aid and comfort by Trump, McConnell and a tiny majority of Republican Senators.

Once upon a time, not so long ago the Federalist Society was a supporter of the Separation of Power, a principle which is (was) the foundation upon which COTUS built.

If people want to vote without having to worry about the virus and dying, all they have to do is vote by mail.

Most of the republican schemes to prevent democrats from voting are prevented by mail in voting.

I don't know what can be done about the courts but if something isn't done, things will get much worse.

What "schemes" prevent Dimwingers from voting? Link to the scheme, and show how it prevents Dimwingers from voting.

This should be good.

a hero of mine, a man named Dwight D Eisenhower won 40 percent of the black vote. if Ike can do it, so can Trump, my friends!

We're gonna hafta impeach hundreds of judges.

How are you going to do that?
Persistence and hard work.

Idiotic

Yes you are.

ha ha ha. See how disingenuously ludicrous liberals can be ? Right after this weirdo gets a ton of proof, he turns right around and says there's no proof. Hey gooneybird, Who do you expect to convince of this balderdash ? Maybe 10 people ? 20 ?

So CBS is a "tabloid" ? The Miami Herald (winner of 9 Pulitzer Prizes) is a "tabloid" ? So Old Dominion University in Virginia who compiled scientifically derived illegal voting numbers, using the Harvard data, called the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, is a "tabloid" ? So the Nevada Sect of State is a "tabloid " ? Do you have any idea how idiotic your posting is here ? Anybody reading the links will know, quickly, and easily.

EARTH TO RC: The whole country knows they vote, and all you're doing is making an idiot out of yourself. Trying to delegitimize the links only delegitimizes YOU.

Everybody's wise to your INVALIDATION tactic. And they have one word for it > STUPID.

BTW - often the so-called tabloids produce better, and more informative information than the liberal media. I remember when the National Enquirer made sawdust out of the New York Times, after the Times called the Enquirer a "dirty tabloid". Then the Times produced this headline >> "The Oil Shortage is a Hoax" according to an unnamed spokesman.
The Enquirer then sent a copy of the Enquirer's headline, printed 4 days earlier stating >> "The Oil Shortage is a Hoax" According to Senator Howard Metzenbaum, Head of the Senate Energy Committee."

That egg on the Times' face never fully went away. :biggrin:

If the evidence is so probative, how come no one has been indicted, convicted and punished? Given the kook who is the highest law enforcement in our country, one would think he would have gone after all of those who voted illegally, or messed with the ballots.

I didn't read all the links, I suspect most are op-eds or letters to the editor. If they were NEWS their would be facts, figures and the names of felons prosecuted. If you want others to believe the nearly 3 million who voted for Hilary were aliens who voted illegally, you must prove it with names and places where these illegal voters cast their ballots.

Last edited:
a hero of mine, a man named Dwight D Eisenhower won 40 percent of the black vote. if Ike can do it, so can Trump, my friends!

Trump is no IKE, Trump had bone spurs, IKE served out country with honor his entire life. Why would anyone with bone spurs play golf?

If the evidence is so probative, how come no one has been indicted, convicted and punished? Given the kook who is the highest law enforcement in our country, one would think he would have gone after all of those who voted illegally, or messed with the ballots.

I didn't read all the links, I suspect most are op-eds or letters to the editor. If they were NEWS their would be facts, figures and the names of felons prosecuted. If you want others to believe the nearly 3 million who voted for Hilary were aliens who voted illegally, you must prove it with names and places where these illegal voters cast their ballots.
FALSE! Many people have been indicted, convicted and punished. If you read my links, you would know that. At the time of the previous presidential election (2016), Loretta Lynch of tarmac fame, appointed by Obama, was attorney general. In 2018/2019, the AG office was in a snarled flux between 3 individuals - Jeff Sessions, Matthew Whittaker, and William Barr, and distracted with Russian collusion, Impeachment, Ukraine, and other Democrat diversions. Democrats did a good job of keep the law away from their precious illegal alien voting bloc.

I will agree that they should be doing much more on this, including requiring proof of citizenship for voting, jailing sanctuary city leaders, and carrying out mass deportation.
This is one of my gripes with the Trump presidency. Need to do more.

Another reason why many illegal aliens (particularly in blue states/cities) get away with voting, is because just as with traffic blocking, attacking Trump rallygoers, allowing rioting /looting, cops in Democrat cities, aren't going to arrest people who are on their side politically. The Democrats lords there, do not wish to indict, convict, punish illegal aliens. They wish to derive VOTES from them. Duh! That was a hard one, huh?

As for the links, YOU SUSPECT WRONG, and I already told you what their sources are, Mr Play Dumb. And what'swith this "would be" jazz ? There ARE facts, figures and the names of felons prosecuted. There's also photograghs of them, some of which I had to delete out to make the post small enough to post.

It's obvious you haven't read these links, and like many liberals often do, you make blind judgements on them. And I don't have to do anything of what you say. You don't set the criterea. The American people know the illegals are voting, and they will vote for Trump again, this year, to stop the flow of crime, drugs rapists, same as in 2016.

Trump is no IKE, Trump had bone spurs, IKE served out country with honor his entire life. Why would anyone with bone spurs play golf?
When Eisenhower was elected, there was the automatic democrat mentality among blacks like there is today. As for comparisons of Eisenhower and Trump regarding the military, Eisenhower faced a just war. Trump faced an UNjust one. If he didn't serve in the 60s, I have no problem with that.
PS - I served 5 years Army. 1964-1969.

What "schemes" prevent Dimwingers from voting? Link to the scheme, and show how it prevents Dimwingers from voting.

This should be good.
Looks like Dana7360 doesn't have anything to back up his lies.

When Eisenhower was elected, there was the automatic democrat mentality among blacks like there is today. As for comparisons of Eisenhower and Trump regarding the military, Eisenhower faced a just war. Trump faced an UNjust one. If he didn't serve in the 60s, I have no problem with that.
PS - I served 5 years Army. 1964-1969.
Correction: I meant to say >> When Eisenhower was elected, there was NOT the automatic democrat mentality among blacks, like there is today.

Ginsberg and Breyer will be retiring, and probably Justice Thomas as well will be calling it a career after Trump is reelected.

If you are correct we will become a Plutocracy, democracy will be put to death by a judiciary protecting Corporations and the very wealthy at the expense of We the People. And these people are you.
The judiciary is protecting them from what, being looted? I certainly hope so.

You mean those old white guys who helped groom guys like Brett Kavenaugh for the Supreme Court, and who moved heaven and earth to suppress the FBI Investigation of him to protect that investment?

You mean those old white guys who helped groom guys like Brett Kavenaugh for the Supreme Court, and who moved heaven and earth to suppress the FBI Investigation of him to protect that investment?

Guilty until proven innocent. You're a good little commie.

Bubble people - Bleeck.

Forum List

Back