Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Amid voter rolls debacle, Speaker Nancy Pelosi says Texas Republicans are undermining the U.S. Constitution

Human Trafficker spokeswomen Nancy Pelosi (D) CA says Texas Republicans are undermining the U.S. Constitution by trying to prevent mass illegal alien voter fraud. The Drug Cartel spokesman Lloyd Doggett (D) TX also spoke at Pelosi’s Austin rally to expand the Democratic Party’s voter fraud crime machine. Whenever a non-citizen votes they violate the voting rights of American Citizens.
Democrats are LIARS.
Democrats are against the Right to Vote.

Voterfraudmandelainvoter-id.jpg

She said no such thing.

From YOUR OWN LINK:

>> “I say to [Republicans] sometimes: When we get to heaven and meet our founders, are you going to say to them, ‘I did everything in my power to suppress the vote’? Because that is what you are doing," Pelosi said.

.... Pelosi’s comments come as the state’s voter citizenship review continues to unravel. Republican Gov. Greg Abbott is now blaming the longtime head of the Department of Public Safety, Steve McCraw, for foul-ups in the data that the Texas secretary of state’s office used to flag almost 100,000 registered voters as possible noncitizens.

Meanwhile, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley, an Abbott appointee, is facing a tough confirmation fight amid the fallout surrounding the review efforts, which were riddled with errors that led officials to wrongly question the citizenship status of almost 25,000 Texans and seemingly targeted tens of thousands of naturalized citizens who are legitimate voters. <<​

YOUR OWN LINK, Dumbass. That Texas-sized fuckup is what we might call 'voter fraud fraud'.

You want real voter fraud, check out the NC 9th District.

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting

House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice.

The vote marks a stunning reversal from just six months ago, when the chamber — then under GOP control — voted to decry illegal immigrant voting.

“We are prepared to open up the political process and let all of the people come in,” Rep. John Lewis, a Georgia Democrat and hero of the civil rights movement, told colleagues as he led opposition to the GOP measure.

The 228-197 vote came as part of a broader debate on Democrats’ major legislative priority this year, HR 1, the “For the People Act,” which includes historic expansions of voter registration and access, as well as a major rewrite of campaign finance laws.
-----
i guess they're tired of hiding it so just make it legal and end the debates.

House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice.

The vote marks a stunning reversal from just six months ago, when the chamber — then under GOP control — voted to decry illegal immigrant voting.

“We are prepared to open up the political process and let all of the people come in,” Rep. John Lewis, a Georgia Democrat and hero of the civil rights movement, told colleagues as he led opposition to the GOP measure.

The 228-197 vote came as part of a broader debate on Democrats’ major legislative priority this year, HR 1, the “For the People Act,” which includes historic expansions of voter registration and access, as well as a major rewrite of campaign finance laws.
-----

WTF?

We are in a FULL ON SOFT CIVIL WAR!

You can't allow 20 Million or more Illegal Aliens to vote. That is rigging The System.

-----

It is none of the Fed Govts damn business, they should not be sticking their nose in state and city issues.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

-----

It is none of the Fed Govts damn business, they should not be sticking their nose in state and city issues.

The End is near. America is being taken over from The Inside.

Just don't let them tattoo you with some silly mark on your wrist or forehead just so you can buy a Big Mac in The United States of Libphuckistan.

"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world if he loses his soul?"

-----

The End is near. America is being taken over from The Inside.

Just don't let them tattoo you with some silly mark on your wrist or forehead just so you can buy a Big Mac in The United States of Libphuckistan.

"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world if he loses his soul?"

Go back to Russia

Allowing illegals to vote will just make population replacement that much easier. Americans will simply be outvoted.

-----
Well it’s certainly never been rare for the GOP to support massive expansions of big fed gubmint power

"The measure would have had no practical effect even if it had passed. Illegal immigrants — and indeed noncitizens as a whole — are not legally able to participate in federal elections."

-----

Then the fucking house should not be voting on it!

-----

True.

-----

Well, If Putin Tells them too, they will vote on it.

Death To America !

Who knows who own these people?

China, Russia, Iran?

Last edited:
How UNAmerican can you get?

How frightfucked can you get over an insignificant vote? The localities already allow them to vote in local elections. Even the times stated.....

"The measure would have had no practical effect even if it had passed. Illegal immigrants — and indeed noncitizens as a whole — are not legally able to participate in federal elections."

And yet the people who win the elections on the local level will run for federal offices.

So you are an idiot if you think this ok.

This is about taking away local representation from American citizens.

-----

It already IS legal, Dumbass, and these are LOCAL elections. Like a school board or a city council. You know --- stuff they're actually A PART OF. Your own link admits that.

And secondly your source is the freaking Moonie Times.

Forum List

Back