Vote wisely in 2020.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
These are trying times. We are under a global blight and we are being tested. I watched a Netflix series last night on Jewish pogroms with film and photographs taken by Nazi coordinators. The people, men, women, and children were forced to get into pits and were shot. Then others were made to crawl on top of still warm bodies, and they were shot. Layer after layer of humanity were exterminated like slaughtered animals and buried like trash after they had dug their own graves.

I wonder what my Jewish neighbors think of what is happening on college campuses today where young, impressionable minds are whipped up to violence in a groupthink environment. Identity politics certainly appears to be a modern rendition of ethnic scapegoating and “adjustment”. Why is this happening? To make a better world of course. The world needs fixing, and as usual it is the intelligentsia marshalling mobs to repair the damage done by offending groups.

When the police in occupied countries were recruited to kill their neighbors by the Nazis they were acting in their own best interest. They were plied with Nazi food and alcohol and they became numb to the carnage. Human atavism was ubiquitous and sadistic perversions of the spirit were king. Do you think that could not happen now? You are wrong. Who are the bad guys? Look in the mirror.

As an aging white man and a contemporary new Jew, I do not like what I see happening. I see the state-educated Einsatzgruppen toppling statues in basic training exercises and I know what could come next. They say power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our educational system bears this out. To few are trained to do useful things. Instead they are incited to settle old scores pointed out by indoctrinating Liberal Arts instruction.

Men against women, old against young, rich against poor, black against white and of course, ignorant against educated-get in your line. We live in a first world country where there is plenty of food and even the most deprived live like royalty a hundred years ago. Lifespans are getting shorter, basic family structure is disappearing, intelligence is dropping, and no one is happy. “The fault dear Brutus is not in our stars but in ourselves, that we are underlings”.

Our impending election is about the overthrow of a tyrant that favors nationhood over world government-vote wisely.

I'm voting for President Trump and for every Republican on the ballot

th6I2QM4TJ.jpg

These are trying times. We are under a global blight and we are being tested. I watched a Netflix series last night on Jewish pogroms with film and photographs taken by Nazi coordinators. The people, men, women, and children were forced to get into pits and were shot. Then others were made to crawl on top of still warm bodies, and they were shot. Layer after layer of humanity were exterminated like slaughtered animals and buried like trash after they had dug their own graves.

I wonder what my Jewish neighbors think of what is happening on college campuses today where young, impressionable minds are whipped up to violence in a groupthink environment. Identity politics certainly appears to be a modern rendition of ethnic scapegoating and “adjustment”. Why is this happening? To make a better world of course. The world needs fixing, and as usual it is the intelligentsia marshalling mobs to repair the damage done by offending groups.

When the police in occupied countries were recruited to kill their neighbors by the Nazis they were acting in their own best interest. They were plied with Nazi food and alcohol and they became numb to the carnage. Human atavism was ubiquitous and sadistic perversions of the spirit were king. Do you think that could not happen now? You are wrong. Who are the bad guys? Look in the mirror.

As an aging white man and a contemporary new Jew, I do not like what I see happening. I see the state-educated Einsatzgruppen toppling statues in basic training exercises and I know what could come next. They say power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our educational system bears this out. To few are trained to do useful things. Instead they are incited to settle old scores pointed out by indoctrinating Liberal Arts instruction.

Men against women, old against young, rich against poor, black against white and of course, ignorant against educated-get in your line. We live in a first world country where there is plenty of food and even the most deprived live like royalty a hundred years ago. Lifespans are getting shorter, basic family structure is disappearing, intelligence is dropping, and no one is happy. “The fault dear Brutus is not in our stars but in ourselves, that we are underlings”.

Our impending election is about the overthrow of a tyrant that favors nationhood over world government-vote wisely.
1595861328449.png

I think your neighbours have a good idea about what is going on.

View attachment 367846
Your Jew hating Democrat friends will not be significant in November's election

View attachment 367846
It's kind of strange how the Communist Democrats campaign against Racism but they have no problem with Antisemitism :rolleyes:

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

As many as possible. They've proven time and time again they are unable to govern.
They are now forever known as the Party of Trump.

Vote wisely is not how I feel about the 2020 election. There is the choice of good and American, and then the choice advocated by Satan.

Zero analysis to be conducted. Not at all like the election between Obama and Romney for example.

View attachment 367846

While you guys are rioting and murdering 24/7 you still have a problem with some torches.

Those torches are very nice looking.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

As many as possible. They've proven time and time again they are unable to govern.

Yep, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago and others are such great examples of how well Democrats can do....dumbass.
View attachment 367858View attachment 367859

On the upside, that's better than a tent.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

Yep, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago and others are such great examples of how well Democrats can do....dumbass.

Yeah that's true :smoke:

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

All vibrant cities with their share of problems (because they're big cities). But a lot of good as well. You keep beating on the wedge issues that your alt-right media masters have carved out and distributed as talking points. Just for the purpose of dividing the country. And you baby birds open your mouths and swallow it whole without question. That's a good little lemming! :)

Vote Blue.

Because that will accomplish what? And how? The OP may think he made a case for it, but the truth is, he made exactly the opposite case to his last line.

So please do tell me how "voting blue" is going to make the world better than it is right now, especially since it's the "blue" that are encouraging all the bad things the OP listed.

View attachment 367846
It's kind of strange how the Communist Democrats campaign against Racism but they have no problem with Antisemitism :rolleyes:

They have no problem with racism, either. They just tell themselves they aren't the despicable bigots they are by saying, "Racism is only against black people who agree with me."

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

I dunno. When a tent collapses on you, it doesn't usually crush you to death.

I'll never vote Democrat again short Jesus Christ. I'm hoping they die out a natural death, problem is they sell their souls for power.

Forum List

Back