vote fraud already being committed in Ohio

They are still blaming ACORN for Obama winning last time, he just could not have won fair and square by 10 million votes.

If it had been fair and square he would have won by 2 million.

And John McCain never would have made it past the primaries.

Are you saying the democrats manufactured 8 million votes????? Preposterous.

That's why they keep getting away with it.

We always find out after the election what they were up to.

People voting numerous times. Voting in several different states.

Why do you think they put a stop to the new voter I.D. laws till after this election?

Because they needed to win this one. Afterwards they'll have all of the new laws reversed in court.

I bet you believe this bull crap about the poor not being able to afford I.D. or afford to get to the polls. Yet they can find their way into a liquor store or make it to the grocery to use their food stamps. You need a valid I.D. to cash a fucken check.

You need an I.D. to do a lot of things but you don't need one to vote?

Puleeeeze.

Last edited:
If it had been fair and square he would have won by 2 million.

And John McCain never would have made it past the primaries.

Why do you think they put a stop to the new voter I.D. laws till after this election?

Because they needed to win this one. Afterwards they'll have all of the new laws reversed in court.

I bet you believe this bull crap about the poor not being able to afford I.D. or afford to get to the polls. Yet they can find their way into a liquor store or make it to the grocery to use their food stamps. You need a valid I.D. to cash a fucken check.

Puleeeeze.

8 million votes is impossible even under the most imaginably corrupt voting system using voter fraud, it's hardly even possible stuffing the ballot box. it makes me sad that people walk around with these ludicrous ideas in their heads having never critically examined them.

Puleeeeze.

8 million votes is impossible even under the most imaginably corrupt voting system using voter fraud, it's hardly even possible stuffing the ballot box. it makes me sad that people walk around with these ludicrous ideas in their heads having never critically examined them.

If you have 100,000 people filling out 100 illegal registrations apiece what does that come to? That's 10 million bogus registrations.

Puleeeeze.

If you have 100,000 people filling out 100 illegal registrations apiece what does that come to? That's 10 million bogus registrations.

Care to present some believable data that supports that insane number?

Puleeeeze.

8 million votes is NOT impossible. You have over 40 million immigrants in the US, about 30 million of which are here illegally, NONE of whom can legally vote.

Our voting registration requires NO PROOF of eligibility, therefore no one can get caught for registering or voting fraudulently.

Get 20% of those people to cast a vote, you have 8 million votes.

What makes it questionable?

Busloads of non-English speaking immigrants being directed on who to vote for while not having to provide ONE IOTA of proof that they're even ELIGIBLE to vote.

You can't vote unless your name is on the rolls

That only applies in some states.

I'm sure it doesn't apply in Ohio. You can use a provisional ballot if you don't have proof of residency.

Appeals judge set to rule on legitimacy of Pa.'s new voter ID law - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Some states have same day registration.

And there's this little nugget of info:

2012 developments

As of 2012, all registered voters in Ohio will receive an absentee ballot application in the mail. This is the first time in the state's history that all registered voters will receive applications, earning widespread praise from both parties. The only concern comes from those voters who request an absentee ballot but later decide to vote in person at the polls, which could cause increased numbers of provisional ballots. Provisional ballots are only used when there are questions over whether a person may cast a ballot. They are counted only once a voter's eligibility has been confirmed, in this case, after confirming that he or she did not both vote absentee and at the polls.[4]

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Voting_laws_in_Ohio

Last edited:

Puleeeeze.

8 million votes is NOT impossible. You have over 40 million immigrants in the US, about 30 million of which are here illegally, NONE of whom can legally vote.

Our voting registration requires NO PROOF of eligibility, therefore no one can get caught for registering or voting fraudulently.

It's just so simple! To the simple minded that is, I should have qualified my statement with the conclusion that tampering on that scale glaringly obvious and provable through recount. What is the scale of the "problem" that is provable rather than just being a product of your phantom fears.

It's just so simple! To the simple minded that is, I should have qualified my statement with the conclusion that tampering on that scale glaringly obvious and provable through recount. What is the scale of the "problem" that is provable rather than just being a product of your phantom fears.

Look, it IS that simple, and if you believe it's not then PLEASE tell me SPECIFICALLY what I've said that you find so preposterous.

Recounts can't prove or disprove a thing if the voter is fraudulently REGISTERED.

There is NO METHOD of verifying eligibility at registration when the prospective voter only needs a utility bill in his/her name.

Or are you trying to assert that you can't get electricity unless you're a citizen?

Yeah, I have no plans to argue massive non-existent voter fraud with either of you. There are plenty of threads on this site already made by both very smart republicans and smart democrats debunking all the worries you both seem to have.

You know Amy, out of all those threads you mentioned NOT ONE disproves the FACT that ineligible voters can register and vote with ZERO chance of getting caught.

Again, unless it is your assertion that only citizens can get a fucking power bill...

"unnamed sources" , a host of spin and a touch of obvious lies. Shake well and you've got yourself the perfect "illegals are voting!" story.

Because, of course... NOBODY of Somalian descent, who doesn't speak English well, could possibly be a citizen. (assuming of course, we believe the "unnamed source" in the first place.

Which I don't.

What it DOES seem looks like happening, is having ready made excuses in place prior to losing.

If you spent the required time in America to become a citizen you almost always learn enough English to get by.

My nephew's father was Somali born. He learned English while attending flight school but he never went back because his country fell apart.

He's still here.

He also has married several American women...........illegally.

Rephrase that, Liberal women.

Forum List

Back