Vote Flipping Is Nonsense, Signature Matches Are Needed

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
In Arizona 11% of the signatures did not match in a sample according to democrat expert, About half that according to republican expert.

The activist judge decided it's not enough to investigate further as forgery would have to be proven. A ridiculous standard... The decision is going to be appealed. It's around 30 times the margin of victory for Trump.

The signatures will give the election to Trump if they are checked. It's a good question if the signatures were ever properly checked. The unproven vote swaps by dominion are complete nonsense and almost definitely likewise, never happened. Stop focusing on nonsense.

Last edited:

1607304542222.png

View attachment 425997

Sounds like the usual unsubstantiated nonsense that clouds the vote swapping issue.

What should be the priority is to pursue what we already know. Democrats won the election through illegal votes not being signature checked.

View attachment 425997

Sounds like the usual unsubstantiated nonsense that clouds the vote swapping issue.

What should be the priority is to pursue what we already know. Democrats won the election through illegal votes not being signature checked.
i believe they rigged the voting machines and fraudulent ballots ! they did both and more!

View attachment 425997

i believe they rigged the voting machines and fraudulent ballots ! they did both and more!

Who knows... but it's about what you can prove.

And you can prove when a signature does not match by looking at it. That's very easy...

View attachment 425997

I read somewhere yesterday, day before, out of 159/60 million votes
over 100 million were mail in ballots...I'll look for the article in my history to link to it

They did every type of fraud they could to get Biden's numbers up. I don't think any of it should be left out.

They are already trying to cover their tracks. Georgia County Can't Find Chain of Custody Records for Absentee Ballots

View attachment 425997

View attachment 425997

over 100 million were mail in ballots...I'll look for the article in my history to link to it

They did every type of fraud they could to get Biden's numbers up. I don't think any of it should be left out.

They are already trying to cover their tracks. Georgia County Can't Find Chain of Custody Records for Absentee Ballots

View attachment 425997

No need to leave any of it out. But putting much resources on things that are likely not even true is not smart.

View attachment 425997

And you can prove when a signature does not match by looking at it. That's very easy...
Aaron J. Carpenter (@aaronjcarpenter) Tweeted:
The big news you need to hear about today is Ware County, Georgia.

Dominion machines were seized. Equal number of Trump and Biden votes were forensically analyzed. However, the machines reported 87% for Trump and 113% for Biden. Should be 100% for both.

Stay tuned. This is big.

Robb Hurst, CPA (@robbhurstCPA) Tweeted:
Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm:

Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.

View attachment 425997

Remember NJ's first mail in election.

20% thrown out.

View attachment 425997

No need to leave any of it out. But putting much resources on things that are likely not even true is not smart.
The machines were rigged and they already have proof of that. That needs to be addressed as those nachines are not secure. If we cannot know our votes are fully secure why vote; may as well just turn the whole thing over to fascist an say fuck it.

In Arizona 11% of the signatures did not match in a sample according to democrat expert, About half that according to republican expert.

The activist judge decided it's not enough to investigate further as forgery would have to be proven. A ridiculous standard... The decision is going to be appealed. It's around 30 times the margin of victory for Trump.

The signatures will give the election to Trump if they are checked. It's a good question if the signatures were ever properly checked. The unproven vote swaps by dominion are complete nonsense and almost definitely likewise, never happened. Stop focusing on nonsense.

Barnes is a hack. He doesn’t tell you the whole story and he knows you won’t look into it yourself.

This expert could not be conclusive on them mostly because they didn’t have sufficient samples to work off of. No one found any evidence of any forgery.

And ofcourse you do

Barnes is a hack. He doesn’t tell you the whole story and he knows you won’t look into it yourself.

This expert could not be conclusive on them mostly because they didn’t have sufficient samples to work off of. No one found any evidence of any forgery.

And ofcourse you don’t link anything to your claim...it is dismissed.

Apparently some other illegal election activities being exposed. I wonder if that is going to track back to George Soros's Open Society. If it does lord Brown Malloch [sic] may not have much to look after when its all said and done.

By hook or by crook, leftists have NO PROBLEM with any amount of cheating, as long as it's their side that's doing it.

Leftist judges are just as bad. They would have made great judges in Hitler's kangaroo courts.

And that is what the forensic examination is discovering.

Why do you oppose investigation by independent parties?

By hook or by crook, leftists have NO PROBLEM with any amount of cheating, as long as it's their side that's doing it.

Leftist judges are just as bad. They would have made great judges in Hitler's kangaroo courts.

And that is why these particular states were selected. Croked from the local precinct to the top judges.

And ofcourse you do

And ofcourse you don’t link anything to your claim...it is dismissed.

All you need to do is ask.

Forum List

Back