Volunteers Wanted?

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
I don't often talk about the Antichrist, but when I do . . . it must be A.D. 2020. So we've got no dearth of current and former world leaders—monolithic personalities all—queuing up to take coronavirus vaccines live and on national cable news. Do you all really believe Obama, Clinton (Bill), Bush (W), and others would volunteer to take the jab(s) in front of the American people if the vaccines were actually "good" for us? Why is such star studded coercion necessary? I mean, when was the last time a President Roosevelt, President Eisenhower; a President Carter or Obama volunteered to go in with the first wave landing on an enemy beachhead? Ah ha! Haven't thought about it in that light, now have you?

Again I must ask: why would such glamour and fame dripping coercion be necessary to get us all to take the COVID-19 jab if said pinprick is so damn healthy for us? Who amongst you is actually falling for this nonsense and do you actually believe the same liquid about to be injected publicly into Bill Clinton's or George W's arms will be what's pumped into your veins, imminently?

Ah, yes—the Antichrist. Where does he (or she) come into this joyous thread? So it's occurred to me how someone must have ordered all these former and current heads of state to line up like naughty little boys and girls, roll up their sleeves, and demonstrate the ecstatic ambrosia for the rest of us that is the coronavirus vaccine. But who is this mysterious someone who wields such power over godlike public figures? He or she must someone we haven't really seen yet. A person still partially hidden in the increasingly insane shadows of recent world events. Could that someone be the Antichrist himself (or herself)? Seems legit—in my mind, at least.

So what say you? What will this shadowy Antichrist order former and current world leaders to do next? Wear dunce hats while sitting on stools in the corner? Stand on their heads? Or play games of dodgeball with thermonuclear kick balls? No, I don't think it will be THAT either. If Antichrist is real and here (right now), then I also think he or she will want to torture us all—give us all nice, slow deaths. Fucking 2020 . . .

Forum List

Back