Trumps Waterloo

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
How Trump's election lawsuits became his worst nightmare
By one count, Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims. Think about that for a minute - the President of the United States outright lying or making completely false statements over 20,000 times in just under 4 years.
We all know Trump is a complete asshole. We've seen his rants and attacks on Twitter against anyone who dares question the stable genius (his own words). He's a legend in his own mind. But his antics have finally been fully exposed in the courts, where 40 of his baseless voter fraud lawsuits have been thrown out. Judges tend to be no BS decision makers, and Trump's crap lawsuits have been summarily tossed as exactly what they are: baseless lawsuits that tie up the courts and stop judges from dealing with serious issues.
His first big problem was in downplaying and completely bungling the COVID-19 crisis. But his Waterloo moment has been getting his ass kicked in the court system claiming that he won the election, not Biden.
I am counting the days (47 to be exact until Biden's inauguration) when Trump's lying ass is thrown out of the White House, along with his dumb-ass children that he forced on the American people. Then despite personal pardons, we can dig into his corrupt tenure as POTUS. I would personally relish seeing him forcibly removed in handcuffs, and he can get a taste of his own medicine as the populace chants "Lock him up, Lock him up"!

Gip imo there is no way, no how Biden could be worse than this garbage in our WH now With Biden people will see some direction With Trump everything was uncertain ,,,and he is the biggest liar ever in our WH as well as a cowardly bully

By one count, Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims. Think about that for a minute - the President of the United States outright lying or making completely false statements over 20,000 times in just under 4 years.
We all know Trump is a complete asshole. We've seen his rants and attacks on Twitter against anyone who dares question the stable genius (his own words). He's a legend in his own mind. But his antics have finally been fully exposed in the courts, where 40 of his baseless voter fraud lawsuits have been thrown out. Judges tend to be no BS decision makers, and Trump's crap lawsuits have been summarily tossed as exactly what they are: baseless lawsuits that tie up the courts and stop judges from dealing with serious issues.
His first big problem was in downplaying and completely bungling the COVID-19 crisis. But his Waterloo moment has been getting his ass kicked in the court system claiming that he won the election, not Biden.
I am counting the days (47 to be exact until Biden's inauguration) when Trump's lying ass is thrown out of the White House, along with his dumb-ass children that he forced on the American people. Then despite personal pardons, we can dig into his corrupt tenure as POTUS. I would personally relish seeing him forcibly removed in handcuffs, and he can get a taste of his own medicine as the populace chants "Lock him up, Lock him up"!

Your Dual Diagnosis of Chronic Clinical TDS and Trump OCD is getting worse.

I know that its your dream to try and humiliate Trump who fought your beloved Deep State, but it isn't going to happen.

We don't have secret trials in America, giving Trump an opportunity to publicly defend himself in court against Bogus Liberal "charges" would be a huge mistake on the part of Sleepy Joe et al.

Thankfully Trump has been voted out of office.

<YAWN>

Gip imo there is no way, no how Biden could be worse than this garbage in our WH now With Biden people will see some direction With Trump everything was uncertain ,,,and he is the biggest liar ever in our WH as well as a cowardly bully
But then, you need to recognize how you’ve been inflamed by the msm. This has clearly colored your opinion. Take a step back.

But then, you need to recognize how you’ve been inflamed by the msm. This has clearly colored your opinion. Take a step back.
Eddie has always been inflamed, like a hemorrhoid.

Thank you BRIPAT
From Moscow with love from Putin
Thank you Trump especially.

Gipper you're telling me my ears deceive me??? Trump is a lying SOB and I'm being kind

/——/ “By one count????” That’s your source? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

disputed.png

Forum List

Back