Volcanoes are hidden threat in the state of California

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
HMM – Margaret Mangan didn’t sleep well in the weeks following the Ridgecrest, Calif., earthquakes. The July shaking triggered a swarm of smaller tremors in the nearby Coso Volcanic Field, a cluster of lava domes and cinder cones at the northern end of the Mojave Desert. And it was Mangan’s job to watch for a possible eruption. “We were pretty much on 24-7 vigilance,” said Mangan, the longtime scientist-in-charge of the U.S. Geological Survey’s California Volcano Observatory. For several weeks, she personally monitored thousands of quakes via an automated alert system that pinged her phone at all hours.
Volcanoes are a hidden threat in the state of California

WHen your too stupid to realize what you are NOT told ...............

Only to the uninformed.

I lived there for almost forty years and was well aware of the threat of volcanoes for more than thirty of those years. There are twenty, five classified as extinct, fifteen classified normal or dormant.

Only to the uninformed.

I lived there for almost forty years and was well aware of the threat of volcanoes for more than thirty of those years. There are twenty, five classified as extinct, fifteen classified normal or dormant.
mindwars seems to be under the impression that people in California dont know about the states natural disasters.....

I just think its neat driving past the SUPPOSELY Dormant or waiting volcanoes on the highway . Same for Orygun in a few areas .

Now they has found the source, but it is not man-made.

3i5fly.gif

The second major reason the implications of these newly discovered deep ocean gas plumes is far reaching and significant is as follows. Their presence strongly infers that Earth’s dominate methane emitter is not humans, rather geological forces (see here). The University of Washington (et al) research team also feels confident that as they continue their deep ocean research around the globe they will find other massive deep ocean methane gas plumes (see quote below). Keep in mind that only 5% of earth’s deep oceans have been explored and that 90% of all active heat emitting volcanoes and faults lie in the deep ocean. New Research Finds Massive Methane Plumes Off West Coast | Climate Dispatch

HMM – Margaret Mangan didn’t sleep well in the weeks following the Ridgecrest, Calif., earthquakes. The July shaking triggered a swarm of smaller tremors in the nearby Coso Volcanic Field, a cluster of lava domes and cinder cones at the northern end of the Mojave Desert. And it was Mangan’s job to watch for a possible eruption. “We were pretty much on 24-7 vigilance,” said Mangan, the longtime scientist-in-charge of the U.S. Geological Survey’s California Volcano Observatory. For several weeks, she personally monitored thousands of quakes via an automated alert system that pinged her phone at all hours.

I didn't know that we had another thread on this topic.

New Research Finds Massive Methane Plumes Off West Coast

Only to the uninformed.

mindwars seems to be under the impression that people in California dont know about the states natural disasters.....
Easy on MW. He learned something and he wants to share. That doesn`t happen very often so let`s not discourage him.

No, they are pretty damned obvious, and will give a bit of warning before they erupt.

Only to the uninformed.

BS lol

Only to the uninformed.

yeah, I admit the chit is and does get old. I remember them saying Cali would fall into the ocean 20 yrs ago lmfao . ..........

Just like the same bs they sold the same zombies who believe there is climate change . yeah there is climate change it changes 3 times a year in some parts of the country. Imagine that SPRING. SUMMER and FALL.

Only to the uninformed.

TRUE,She should explore what MOST the sheep on this forum DONT know which is the fires in california have all been getting started by our goveernment,that they have a plan to burn down california.

Only to the uninformed.

BS lol
yea like i can believe that.....your last sentence is why i said what i said....

Only to the uninformed.

TRUE,She should explore what MOST the sheep on this forum DONT know which is the fires in california have all been getting started by our goveernment,that they have a plan to burn down california.

There's no such thing as " Lasers" . lol

Silicon Valley in California the IT/Ttech hub is more dangerous. My website lost 88% real visitors sine October 2018 because of false virus/malware alerts from Google chrome.

In Vivaldi browser I found "Google phishing and malware protection".

A tech report about Microsoft Edge browser says "browsers download malware"

MUST-SEE INTERVIEW: GOOGLE WHISTLEBLOWER EXPOSES BIG TECH’S AGENDA
Find out how the tech elite want to control you in this groundbreaking discussion.

GOOGLE WHISTLEBLOWER LIVE IN STUDIO WITH ALEX JONES – PLUS TRUMP BACKS OFF GUN CONTROL
Don’t miss this live broadcast unlike any other!

WHISTLEBLOWER: ‘PATRIOT NETWORK’ INSIDE GOOGLE ‘EXTENDS TO EXECUTIVE CLASS’
Zach Vorhies says he hopes more whistle-blowers encouraged to come forward and expose Google.

MOTHER OF ALL GOOGLE WHISTLEBLOWERS EXPOSES GLOBAL CRIMINAL PLAN TO CONTROL ALL INFORMATION
So much for “Don’t Be Evil.”

WHISTLEBLOWER: GOOGLE ALREADY STEALING 2020 ELECTION
Former Google senior engineer reveals how Big Tech will suppress Trump’s base – and the president himself

WHISTLEBLOWER EXPLAINS HOW GOOGLE PURPOSELY BROKE ITS SEARCH ENGINE
Third-party “bad actors,” others given full access to control global information, he says

WHISTLEBLOWER: GOOGLE WANTS TO OVERTHROW UNITED STATES VIA ELECTION TAMPERING
Says something dark & nefarious going on

GOOGLE WHISTLEBLOWER EXPOSES ELECTION THEFT
James O’Keefe has once again found a whistleblower from inside Google.

Only to the uninformed.

There's no such thing as " Lasers" . lol

yeah the sheep think its just all made up science fiction,that we dont have that in this day and age.:abgg2q.jpg:

we cant teleport like in star trek yet but for the people who seriously think we dont have laser weapons in space,i have some land in Russia i want to sell you.:cuckoo::rofl::lmao::laughing0301:

Its the same thing as in 9/11. they dont want to look at the evidence because it SOUNDS crazy lasers in space same as 9/11 being an inside job SOUNDS absurd, but facts are facts,its not my fault they refuse to look at the evidence.:cuckoo:

I didn't know that we had another thread on this topic.

New Research Finds Massive Methane Plumes Off West Coast
Okay. Let’s mine that methane and provide it free of cost to all poor and middle class Americans to heat their homes and fuel their cars.

Make Bezos, Gates, Buffet, FB Dork, etc pay for it.

Forum List

Back