Update:700 quakes hit a key California seismic zone and tar is literally bubbling

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UPDATE: 700 Quakes Hit A Key California Seismic Zone, And Tar Is Literally Bubbling Up Through The Streets Of Los Angeles
OPINION (MS) – Scientists are quite “concerned” about the huge earthquake swarm that has been shaking southern California in recent weeks, and right at this moment bubbling tar is literally coming up through the streets in one section of Los Angeles. None of this means that a major seismic event is imminent, but it is certainly not a good sign either. We have been tracking quite a bit of unusual shaking along the Ring of Fire in recent months, and scientists assure us that it is just a matter of time before “the Big One” hits southern California. And if you follow my work on a regular basis, then you already know that I am
----------------------------------------------------------

Once it blows and to late the msm will find a way to finally warn ppl lmfao... doubtful those wussies will ru first.

The MSM needs to ship all their reporters, journalists, and anchors to the west coast, asap.
They should broadcast all their shows from there.
Nothing like being in the middle of the action.

Southern California earthquake swarm takes an unexpected turn, and that’s reason to worry
On Sept. 26, 2016, a rapid succession of small earthquakes — three measuring above magnitude 4.0 — began rupturing under the Salton Sea, close to the San Andreas fault, continuing for more than 24 hours. The swarm increased the likelihood of a major quake in Southern California, at least temporarily: experts said the chance of a 7.0 or greater quake on the mighty fault increased significantly, from 1 in 6,000 in any given week to as much as 1 in 100 during that particular week.

No large quake occurred. But the warnings did prompt some residents to prepare.

With the latest swarm, there is one silver lining: Two of the most fearsome faults in Southern California — the San Andreas and San Jacinto — are not particularly close. That means the chance of a truly large quake — the kind they make Hollywood movies about — resulting from the long-running cluster of tremors is not especially high.

[email protected]

@ronlin

UPDATE: 700 Quakes Hit A Key California Seismic Zone, And Tar Is Literally Bubbling Up Through The Streets Of Los Angeles
OPINION (MS) – Scientists are quite “concerned” about the huge earthquake swarm that has been shaking southern California in recent weeks, and right at this moment bubbling tar is literally coming up through the streets in one section of Los Angeles. None of this means that a major seismic event is imminent, but it is certainly not a good sign either. We have been tracking quite a bit of unusual shaking along the Ring of Fire in recent months, and scientists assure us that it is just a matter of time before “the Big One” hits southern California. And if you follow my work on a regular basis, then you already know that I am

Once it blows and to late the msm will find a way to finally warn ppl lmfao... doubtful those wussies will ru first.
and scientists assure us that it is just a matter of time before “the Big One” hits southern California
i have heard this every year since 1970.....

Wait until the New Madrid fault lets go!

Missouri Geological Survey
Strange Happenings during the Earthquakes | New Madrid, MO - Official Website

iu

Does that mean the beach front property I've been selling in Arizona will be worth a lot more once California slides into the Pacific? :abgg2q.jpg::5_1_12024:

• Banned

and scientists assure us that it is just a matter of time before “the Big One” hits southern California
i have heard this every year since 1970.....

LOL andd I was going to say 20 yrs later than realized at this point it is nnow way past twenty years bahahah more like well hell can't tell you i'd give a way my ageg ehhehe

• Banned

Does that mean the beach front property I've been selling in Arizona will be worth a lot more once California slides into the Pacific? :abgg2q.jpg::5_1_12024:

Oh hell yes come on down heehe.

Sadly, with all the crap spewed constantly of it is imminent, is any may ignore it when it truly is imminent.

Forum List

Back